Assassinations on U.S. Soil Not Ruled Out by FBI

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Groundwork is currently being laid to justify the assassination of political dissidents in the United States, evidenced by FBI Director Robert Mueller’s recent congressional testimony where he implied that the FBI is now authorized to murder American citizens in the United States without trial if the president or another official in D.C. believes they pose a threat to national security.

These claims of the power to murder Americans follow the recently passed legislation authorizing federal agents to kidnap and imprison Americans without due process of law under the so-called National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).

Assassinations on U.S. Soil Not Ruled Out by FBI | American Free Press

A little extra to go with the Florida "Stand you ground"

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Are we to assume that you have a problem with this?
Do you think that a terrorist has as much right to live as a school full of children?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I see, so you agree then with this new laws potential. No need to arrest and prove these terrorists. Just accuse and kill.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So where the Hell are all these alleged terrorists that I've been giving up my money, privacy and mobilty to curtail?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I see, so you agree then with this new laws potential. No need to arrest and prove these terrorists. Just accuse and kill.

You bet, if I was confronted with a situation where the kids were even at a 1% risk, and I had the ability to do it I'd blow those suckers away - after giving them about 2 seconds to scram post haste.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
A Justice Department spokesman then elaborated, stating that an American can be assassinated if the following conditions are met: A person poses a “threat” to national security, broadly defined to include most forms of dissent against the social-democratic system; capture is not feasible, in the opinion of the killers; and the killing adheres to the “laws of war.” Of course, the laws of war prohibit the murder of innocent civilians who have not taken up arms against a government and have merely spoken against that government

I think that is the key phrase. Currently, any cop can shoot and kill somebody that is a "threat" and can not be captured. I do find it hard to imagine a situation where capture isn't feasible...I mean we are talking US soil.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
This is a very dangerous thing they're doing. The government killing its own citizens without a trial. Insane. Being killed while resisting arrest is one thing, but a targeted assassination is pretty crazy.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
This is a very dangerous thing they're doing. The government killing its own citizens without a trial. Insane. Being killed while resisting arrest is one thing, but a targeted assassination is pretty crazy.

But isn't that really what they are talking about. As I said, I'm having a hell of a time trying to think of a scenario when capture isn't feasible.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
But isn't that really what they are talking about. As I said, I'm having a hell of a time trying to think of a scenario when capture isn't feasible.
Will they use 1000lb bombs in crowded public venues like in A-Stan where they've practised the technique?