Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

According to my understanding of Jewish scriptures (I admit imperfect), God gave this land to the Jews and then banished them to atone for their sins. After a few generations they returned through sinful means again and were banished again. I'm not exactly sure how many times this cycle repeated or will repeat, but every time Jews sin to reclaim the promised land, the consequences become more severe. Jews will reclaim the promised land after they stop sinning to get it. The return to the promised land is G-d's will. Jews must simply let it happen.
Each time the Jews try to reclaim the promised land, they commit a new sin. This time the sin is "armed materialism. and the consequences will be dire. True Torah Jews warn Jews from going to Israel. It is the least safe place for Jews. They believe they must disperse to all countries and obey that country's laws. From their viewpoint, Zionism is an obstacle to redemption and returning to the promised land.

Then I suggest that God have a place at the negotiations.

MHz
+1
The only time we need worry is when He calls the meeting, till then we could be doing better worldwide than we are doing right now.

earth_as_one
I predict G-d won't be pleased when wealthy powerful Zionists destroy the Dome on the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque to build an exclusive club called the New Temple where they can worship themselves.

Raiders of the Temple Mount - TIME (external - login to view)

MHz
God doesn't care what we do with the place in His absence and we don't have the deciding vote when He is there.

North America could use some lessons on solid bases and how to construct them, see any pot-holes or crack filler?

In gumbo country if you don't have to lock your hubs it passes all tests.

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I thought you didn't buy religious nuttery?

I'm agnostic, but that doesn't mean I ridicule belief systems. Instead I try to understand people and their beliefs. If they have rules, I try to respect them, while I'm in their space.

Zionism is about money, politics and power. I agree with the True Torah Jews regarding the consequences of attempting to return to the promised land by "armed materialism".

CDNBear
+2

Zionism is about money, politics and power. I agree with the True Torah Jews regarding the consequences of attempting to return to the promised land by "armed materialism".

So you're not agnostic and you do buy religious nuttery than.

Gotchya.

earth_as_one
Respectful would be more accurate.

CDNBear
+1

Respectful would be more accurate.

If you were talking about just respecting.

But you aren't. You're endorsing prophecy.

Big difference. But run with it if it makes you feel a little better about hating Jews.

earth_as_one
You are the one mocking a belief system, not me. I've never posted a negative comment about Jews, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Paganism...

CDNBear
+1

I've never posted a negative comment about Jews...

LOL, you keep telling yourself that.

Goober
+2

LOL, you keep telling yourself that.

Like I said A person who lies to themselves and believes those lies is an utter fool.

darkbeaver
+1

Bullets and walls cannot stop a tsunami.
According to True Torah Jews:
Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.
Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
There's a problem with the exile. Souls are exiled to earth to take up the struggle for immortality via matter(flesh). The exile is common to all humans it was never exclusive to Jews. There is no christianity or judaism or Islamic theology that was not taken directly from older philosophies. If we think self consciously then we are an exile here in Amenta (earth) and that is by divine decree and we may only find redemption when we remember our true state as spirit and soul even as it may take a hundred reincarnations. That is exactly from the old mysteries compiled ten thousand years before the present. No one has a special deal with god, good or bad. Anyone waiting for a messianic return of a sect specific deity will still be waiting ten million years from now, she's already here, never left the theatre in the first place. Look within the old guys say.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Mar 28th, 2012 at 08:52 PM..

earth_as_one
I don't need a belief system to conclude the most likely consequence of using armed materialism to return Jews to the promised land will be dire.

CDNBear
+2

I don't need a belief system to conclude the most likely consequence of using armed materialism to return Jews to the promised land will be dire.

That didn't stop you from exploiting one.

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear
I thought you didn't buy religious nuttery?

The table for this current drama was laid out when our grandparents were toddlers, that's not a long time as far as belief systems go. You don't have to be an active participant to be affected by it and trying to stay clear of it is not something that will work in the long term. However both sides in any dispute need to be making allowances, if getting along was really part of the 'plan'. Since that doesn't appear to be the case it might be time to reevaluate UN membership if Passover is freely observed at the borders and other religious holy days are restricted. Passover is the one holy day that Christians are asked to observe as it is the night the current covenant we are under is observed, wine and unleaven bread (bannock), oh yeah, stay standing all night too, so watch what size wine-bottle you get. Only in Jerusalem you say. Be lovely to see an all night vigil by the whole house of Israel worldwide, I don't suppose the Paraliment is wired for webservation, that would be an interesting place by dawns early light.

CDNBear

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

And your idea is bringing something to the table that you do not believe in. Well we know you do not believe in the Jews right to a country of their own. So no change in your thinking.

After being stripped of it by God some 2600 years ago?? and the promise of getting it back hinges on all those ancestors be standing there in the flesh. Either that or there is no God, the spiritual gathering is covered in a different section and you don't need a pure heart before you have a perfected body to hold it in. This little bit of life we have (120 years) is like a cold engine, one pump is not enough to keep it running, the 2nd start-up is for an eternal engine and with what is what is at risk you really do need to stay within the guidelines. That is arranged and you get to meet who is doing the arranging, won't that be nice??.

darkbeaver

Like I said A person who lies to themselves and believes those lies is an utter fool.

That's true for sure Goober, of course you being deaf blind and dumb can never fully and personally appreciate the statement.

I'm almost certain you employed a belief system to formulate that thinking.

At a loss for words again. How well I remember your criticisms of my over use of smileys once upon a time.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

After being stripped of it by God some 2600 years ago?? and the promise of getting it back hinges on all those ancestors be standing there in the flesh. Either that or there is no God, the spiritual gathering is covered in a different section and you don't need a pure heart before you have a perfected body to hold it in. This little bit of life we have (120 years) is like a cold engine, one pump is not enough to keep it running, the 2nd start-up is for an eternal engine and with what is what is at risk you really do need to stay within the guidelines. That is arranged and you get to meet who is doing the arranging, won't that be nice??.

The promised land is not a physical place. No one was stripped of any land twenty-six hundred years ago. Israel never materially existed.
The eternal engine is already within us the the souls one and only task is to recover that memory of ones celestial origin no matter how many reincarnations it takes. A pure soul or heart does not need a pure body in fact it dosn't need flesh at all.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

The promised land is not a physical place. No one was stripped of any land twenty-six hundred years ago. Israel never materially existed.
The eternal engine is already within us the the souls one and only task is to recover that memory of ones celestial origin no matter how many reincarnations it takes. A pure soul or heart does not need a pure body in fact it doesn't need flesh at all.

You get a pipe-lighter that works on capacitor discharge in the 15K volt range lately? You seem to be speaking 'ozoneze'. Does the smoke smell like a thunder storm just passed?

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

...The promised land is not a physical place. No one was stripped of any land twenty-six hundred years ago. Israel never materially existed.
The eternal engine is already within us the the souls one and only task is to recover that memory of ones celestial origin no matter how many reincarnations it takes. A pure soul or heart does not need a pure body in fact it dosn't need flesh at all.

Can you prove this? Otherwise its a belief system.

Goober

We are well aware of what your belief system is.
Apartheid Week - AKA Hate the Jew has and is going the way of the wind - Why - Because people have come to the opinion it is not only biased against Israel but Racist as well
Same with Boycotts -
And the same aplies to this march
Jonathan Kay on the ‘Global March to Jerusalem’: Hateful ignorance on parade | Full Comment | National Post
When Israeli paratroopers entered Jerusalem’s Old City during the Six-Day War of 1967, they had to rely on a passing bystander — an old Arab Jerusalemite — to guide them to the Western Wall of Herod’s long-destroyed Jewish Temple.
Why did these soldiers not know the way to the holiest place in all Judaism? Because none had ever visited it. When the Jordanians ruled Jerusalem, Jewish visitors were persona non grata, and many synagogues were bulldozed.
I recite these facts in anticipation of March 30, the date picked by activists for what they call the “Global March to Jerusalem.”
“The march will demand freedom for Jerusalem and its people and to put an end to the Apartheid, ethnic cleansing and Judaisation policies affecting the people, land and sanctity of Jerusalem,” the web site informs us. “We aim to highlight the cause of Jerusalem (the City of Peace) which is considered the key to peace and war in the region and the world. The march will confirm that the policies and practices of the racist Zionist state of Israel against Jerusalem and its people are a crime not only against Palestinians but against all humanity.”
And what about now? From the manner by which Israel’s shrillest enemies describe the Jewish state, one would think that the mosques had all been destroyed or turned into pig stys. And yet al-Aqsa and the holy Muslim buildings it contains have become an active place of worship for Muslims from around the world. Indeed, Muslims are free to pray at mosques all over Israel (and, unlike in many Muslim nations, Shiite and Sunni worshipers do not have to worry bout being blown up by their opposite number as they pray), just as Christians gather and worship freely at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and Bahá’ís congregate freely at the Bahá’í World Centre in Haifa.
Unless you count the oddballs over at “Jews for Jesus,” there is not a single religious faith that does not enjoy full freedom of worship in Israel. Only a tiny, militant, widely despised fringe of Jews seek to remove the Temple Mount from Muslim religious custody.
Once the Jordanians were thrown out in 1967, archeologists from around the world descended on Jerusalem to excavate the treasures that Muslims had feared would weaken their claim to the city. In recent decades, as Simon Sebag Montefiore recounts in his newest book, “Canaanite fortifications, Judaean seals, Herodian foundations, Maccabean and Byzantine walls, Roman streets, Umayyad palaces, Ayyubid gates [and] Crusader churches” have all been uncovered.
Muslim leaders, on the other hand, when given the chance to excavate an area under the Temple Mount in the mid-1990s, took the opportunity to throw out tons of uninspected material, along with untold historical treasures. To his dying day, Yasser Arafat trafficked in the bizarre conspiracy theory that Jerusalem had never been a Jewish holy city. Such ignorance permeates Palestinian propaganda to this day.
But that Israel’s tolerant attitude toward other faiths’ presence in Jerusalem were mirrored by, say, Saudi Arabia, where non-Muslims aren’t allowed even to enter Muslim holy cities, let alone build churches or synagogues.
And yet we never hear of a “Global March to Mecca.” Odd that, no?
Jews and Arabs likely will continue to fight over control of Jerusalem for many years. But let us dispense with the idea that the Israeli presence amounts to a “racist” desecration of an otherwise “peaceful” city.
If the moral battle between Jews and Arab were fought on the basis of who governed Jerusalem in a more tolerant and civilized fashion, the victor would not be hard to choose.

MHz

If the moral battle between Jews and Arab were fought on the basis of who governed Jerusalem in a more tolerant and civilized fashion, the victor would not be hard to choose.

Nuff said

MHz
+1
"Why did these soldiers not know the way to the holiest place in all Judaism? Because none had ever visited it. When the Jordanians ruled Jerusalem, Jewish visitors were persona non grata, and many synagogues were bulldozed."

Why would the author of the article even ask such a question?
Jordan hosted many Arab refugees that started arriving as soon as UN 181 was signed, contrary to that same document. Restricting Jews from Jerusalem was a form of non-violent protest and the UN Courts should have been all over it. Resolving both issues was part of their duty, clearly it was never meant to followed so that makes it void to both parties.

If the Dome of the Rock was not there would the Jews build an Temple that ran on OT rules and customs? (not that I care or that it matters to anybody other than faking the Bible's fulfillment for gains that would be frowned upon, Royalty is still the elite of the elite, they would still sleep better at night if they held the title 'god' as revolt against real abuses could not be justified) Survival of the strongest in the old days meant most brutal, that doesn't work anymore as somebody not in that class is the only one who can design and build machines. If things get overcrowded nature has a way of leveling the balance out, the fate of the Lemmings is to be avoided as man is better when doing something in great numbers, we just are under the mistake that war can be associated with progression of a humane society.
Last edited by MHz; Mar 29th, 2012 at 09:34 AM..

Spade
+2
May I say something on Goober's defence?
He described Israel's use of phosphorus in Gaza a war crime.
Also, Goober does not tear legs off spiders.
As always,
Spade

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

May I say something on Goober's defence?
He described Israel's use of phosphorus in Gaza a war crime.
Also, Goober does not tear legs off spiders.
As always,

Spade

Thnak you Spade. But there is another where it is clear cut what I posted.

But I used a magnifying glass on ants.

earth_as_one
Israel has an Apartheid like system of rights based on level of Jewishness, rather than level of whiteness. However, refering to Israel's system of religious based rights "Israeli Apartheid" is inaccurate and minimizes the Zionist State of Israel's level of oppression and injustice.

Israeli Jews have full rights and can go anywhere they want. They even have the right to shoot non-Jews without fear of serious consequences.

Non-Jewish Israelis have some rights, but they can't go anywhere or live anywhere. Non-Jewish Israelis must take care not to leave their homes unoccupied when they travel, because the state can and does declare their homes abandoned and will seize them. If a non-Jewish Israeli marries a non-Jew who isn't an Israeli citizen, they have to leave Israel to live with their spouse. Non-Jews can only become Israeli citizens if they marry a Jew. Non-Jewish Israelis are not eligible for the same level of social services as Jewish Israelis. Their homes may have no electricity, or water and their roads may not be maintained, even though they have to pay the same taxes as Jewish Israelis. In general non-Jewish Israelis have relatively poor access to education and other social welfare services. Non-Jewish Israelis can be legally discriminated against in favor of Jewish Israelis.

Israel's non-citizens are at the bottom. They have no rights. The state can shut down their businesses. They can be evicted from their homes and their houses can be demolished without warning. (a dialy occurence) Israel's Jewish citizens can murder non-citizens without fear of serious consequences. Israeli authorities are in the process of permanently incarcerating their non-citizens in concentration camps. Children of Israeli non-citizens born in these prisons will live their entire lives in these prisons. Israel's non-citizens have no right to healthcare, food, clothing, shelter, potable war, sanitation.... they can be shot by Jewish Israelis and have no right to due process. The Israeli government taxes their non-citizens and then withholds the taxes. This system of "taxation without representation" is similar to one of the primary causes of the American revolution.

BTW, I can only think of two states that classified people and awarded rights based on level of Jewishness. One of those states would be Israel.... any clue which other state classified people and awarded rights based on level of Jewishness?
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 29th, 2012 at 12:14 PM..

Spade

Thnak you Spade. But there is another where it is clear cut what I posted.

But I used a magnifying glass on ants.

So did I; liked the smell of wisps of protein.

Colpy
+2

Israel has an Apartheid like system of rights based on level of Jewishness, rather than level of whiteness. However, refering to Israel's system of religious based rights "Israeli Apartheid" is inaccurate and minimizes the Zionist State of Israel's level of oppression and injustice.
Israeli Jews have full rights and can go anywhere they want. They even have the right to shoot non-Jews without fear of serious consequences.
Non-Jewish Israelis have some rights, but they can't go anywhere or live anywhere. Non-Jewish Israelis must take care not to leave their homes unoccupied when they travel, because the state can and does declare their homes abandoned and will seize them. If a non-Jewish Israeli marries a non-Jew who isn't an Israeli citizen, they have to leave Israel to live with their spouse. Non-Jews can only become Israeli citizens if they marry a Jew. Non-Jewish Israelis are not eligible for the same level of social services as Jewish Israelis. Their homes may have no electricity, or water and their roads may not be maintained, even though they have to pay the same taxes as Jewish Israelis. In general...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Bull****.

Israeli Arabs are better off than Arabs in Arab states.

Go to East Jerusalem, one of the most contentious areas in the area, and ask the Arabs themselves.....

Quote:

Arab residents of East Jerusalem are divided on whether they would want Israeli or Palestinian citizenship should a future Palestinian state be created, suggests a new poll released on Wednesday in Washington. The survey, conducted by Pechter Middle East Polls in partnership with the Council on Foreign Relations, asked a simple question that the leaders both in Israel and the Palestinian authority seem to ignore all too often: What do the people themselves want? And the people seem confused.

Quote:

When asked if they preferred to become a citizen of Palestine, with all of the rights and privileges of other citizens of Palestine, or a citizen of Israel, only 30 percent chose Palestinian citizenship – as compared to 35 percent that chose Israeli citizenship. Another 35 percent either had no answer or declined to provide it. A follow up question asked respondents if “most people in your neighborhood” would prefer to become citizens of Palestine or of Israel: 31percent thought that most people prefer Palestinian citizenship; 39 percent - Israeli citizenship; and 30 percent, once again, declined to answer or said they didn’t know.

www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...stine-1.336758 (external - login to view)

Read the article.....very interesting.....
Last edited by Colpy; Mar 29th, 2012 at 12:42 PM..

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

So did I; liked the smell of wisps of protein.

Kids, most do not have the freedom we had growing up - To muck structure by parents who can end up tking important parts of childhood experiencies away.
Stay out of the puddles, do not climb that tree, and so on.

Spade
+2
I always view, with suspicion, polls that ask those who feel vulnerable for their opinion which may later be used against them.