Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

As much as I figure EAO to be a Joo-hater, he has at least admitted that both sides are committing crimes. Many of the Israeli apologists haven't done that.

Yeah right. You can think that - I do not. And who are you referring to as Israeli Apologists?

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Yeah right. You can think that - I do not.

You don't think what? That EAO is a Joo-hater or that he has admitted both sides have committed crimes? We all know his feeling on Israel and he posted...

"Hamas and Hezbollah commit war crimes when they fire mortars and rockets at Israeli civilians.
"

...so I'm not sure what it is that you don't believe.

Goober
+1

You don't think what? That EAO is a Joo-hater or that he has admitted both sides have committed crimes? We all know his feeling on Israel and he posted...
"Hamas and Hezbollah commit war crimes when they fire mortars and rockets at Israeli civilians.
"
...so I'm not sure what it is that you don't believe.

So who are the Israeli apologists you referred to?

Cannuck

So who are the Israeli apologists you referred to?

People that apologize for Israeli actions.

You don't think what?

Goober

People that apologize for Israeli actions.
You don't think what?

Care to name who on this Forum meet that standard?

Cannuck

Care to name who on this Forum meet that standard?

Colpy springs immediately to mind.

You don't think what?

Goober
+2

Colpy springs immediately to mind.
You don't think what?

Just one. Really - Apologists is plural

Goober
+2

LOL...EAO has posted that the Hamas and Hezbollah commit war crimes. It's right there in black and white for all to see. We all know his take on the Joos so clearly he has pointed the finger at both sides. You have said you don't believe it but it is right here in black and white so I'm not sure what you could possibly not believe. .

You choose to believe and take EAO as credible - Good - stay on that road - your decision - I choose not to and stay on and have the same opinion of EAO that I have had since shortly after joining this forum.

That does not make me an Israeli Apologist.

Cannuck
+1 / -1

You choose to believe and take EAO as credible - Good - stay on that road - your decision - I choose not to and stay on and have the same opinion of EAO that I have had since shortly after joining this forum.

That does not make me an Israeli Apologist.

He says that Hamas lobbing rockets at civilians is a crime. What's not to believe?

Do you believe Israel has committed crimes?

Goober
+1

He says that Hamas lobbing rockets at civilians is a crime. What's not to believe?
Do you believe Israel has committed crimes?

I gave my answer - Like it or not. That is my answer.

Cannuck
+3 / -2

I gave my answer - Like it or not. That is my answer.

So your answer is that you don't believe what is right before your eyes in black and white....gotcha. I've added the page to my favs so the next time the Israeli apologists claim that EAO thinks that Hamas does no wrong, I came bring it out.

Goober
+1

So your answer is that you don't believe what is right before your eyes in black and white....gotcha. I've added the page to my favs so the next time the Israeli apologists claim that EAO thinks that Hamas does no wrong, I came bring it out.

You can add it to the foot that is in your mouth as well.Go and check the threads and prove that I am an Israeli Apologist - Why check way back when i first became a member and start looking. You will find Fuk all - Just like your post - It is Fuk all to me,

Cannuck
+1 / -1

Go and check the threads and prove that I am an Israeli Apologist

I don't have to. EAO has clearly stated that Hamas and Hezbollah commits crimes. You seem to be incapable of accepting that Israel does. If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck....

Liberalman
+1
Jordan to Allow Global March to Jerusalem

Jordan to Allow Global March to Jerusalem - Middle East - News - Israel National News (external - login to view)

"The Jordanian and Lebanese governments have offered more support this time around. Israel has warned them not to try cross the international borders."

Turkey Protesters Call for Masses to March to Jerusalem

Protesters Call for Masses to March to Jerusalem - Middle East - News - Israel National News (external - login to view)

"The Global March to Jerusalem initiative aims at getting over one million Arabs and their supporters to attempt to infiltrate Israel’s borders. A spokesman for the march has said the initiative “demand[s] freedom for Palestine and its capital Jerusalem.”

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I don't see that happening, I will keep looking in your future posts though. I didn't find any in the 10 pages I mentioned and apparently you found 'it', that's a reference to one single post. lol

Nope - and more than one post

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by LiberalmanView Post

Jordan to Allow Global March to Jerusalem
Jordan to Allow Global March to Jerusalem - Middle East - News - Israel National News
"The Jordanian and Lebanese governments have offered more support this time around. Israel has warned them not to try cross the international borders."
Turkey Protesters Call for Masses to March to Jerusalem

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post

It looks like this is going to be big.

Also to be clear, this is a march on Jerusalem, not Israel. As per UN resolutions and other agreements which Israel ratified, Israel cannot interfere with Christian and Muslim pilgrims traveling to Jerusalem... and this march is demonstrate Israeli violations of their agreements and UN Resolutions.

The latest UN Resolution regarding Jerusalem makes this statement:

According to UN Resolution A/63/L.36 and Add.1 adopted by the General Assembly on 23 January 2009:

...a comprehensive, just and lasting solution to the question of the City of Jerusalem should take into account the legitimate concerns of both the Palestinian and Israeli sides and should include internationally guaranteed provisions to ensure the freedom of religion and of conscience of its inhabitants, as well as permanent, free and unhindered access to the holy places by the people of all religions and nationalities;

As UNSG Ban Ki-moon stated in 2009, Israeli activities in and around Jerusalem violate these agreements and treaties:

28 October 2009 –
Jerusalem must be the capital of two States – Israel and Palestine – living side-by-side in peace and security, with arrangements for the holy sites acceptable to all, if peace in the Middle East is to be achieved, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon warned today.

“This is the road to the fulfilment of both the vision of [United Nations] Security Council resolutions and the Arab Peace Initiative, and the yearning for peace of people from all over the world,” he said in a message to the Jerusalem International Forum in Rabat, Morocco, in which he stressed that the international community does not recognize Israel's annexation of East Jerusalem.

He cited as obstacles to peace continued Israeli evictions and house demolitions in East Jerusalem, the latest occurring yesterday, closure of Palestinian institutions there, and the expansion of settlements contrary to international law and the Roadmap peace plan espoused by the Quartet – UN, the European Union, Russia and the United States – that seeks a two-State solution to the conflict....

Jerusalem must be capital of both Israel and Palestine, Ban says (external - login to view)

MHz

Nope - and more than one post

Prove it.

Along with the links you can comment on this article. I'll refrain from highlighting the parts I find worth further investigation. One thing the article doesn't cove is hookers, rather than an one-night-stand type of relationship.

(in part)
UPDATE: following comments doubting wether rape was the issue of the Robbi’s answer, I post here the question that he was asked:
Is it allowed in our days [sic] for an IDF soldier, for example, to rape girls during a fight, or is such thing forbidden?
Rabbi Qarim answered thus:
“The wars of Israel […] are mitzvah wars, in which they differ from the rest of the wars the nations wage among themselves. Since, essentially, a war is not an individual matter, but rather nations wage war as a whole, there are cases in which the personality of the individual is “erased” for the benefit of the whole. And vice versa: sometimes you risk a large unit for the saving of an individual, when it is essential for purposes of morale. One of the important and critical values during war is maintaining the army’s fighting ability […]
As in war the prohibition against risking your life is broken for the benefit of others, so are the prohibitions against immorality and of kashrut. Wine touched by gentiles, consumption of which is prohibited in peacetime, is allowed at war, to maintain the good spirit of the warriors. Consumption of prohibited foods is permitted at war (and some say, even when kosher food is available), to maintain the fitness of the warriors, even though they are prohibited during peacetime. Just so, war removes some of the prohibitions on sexual relations (gilui arayot in the original – YZG), and even though fraternizing with a gentile woman is a very serious matter, it was permitted during wartime (under the specific terms) out of understanding for the hardship endured by the warriors. And since the success of the whole at war is our goal, the Torah permitted the individual to satisfy the evil urge (yetzer ha’ra in the original -YZG), under the conditions mentioned, for the purpose of the success of the whole.”
972mag.com/idf-colonel-rabbi-...-in-war/39535/ (external - login to view)

Last edited by MHz; Mar 28th, 2012 at 12:58 PM..

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Also to be clear, this is a march on Jerusalem, not Israel. As per UN resolutions and other agreements which Israel ratified, Israel cannot interfere with Christian and Muslim pilgrims traveling to Jerusalem... and this march is demonstrate Israeli violations of their agreements and UN Resolutions.
According to UN Resolution A/63/L.36 and Add.1 adopted by the General Assembly on 23 January 2009:
...a comprehensive, just and lasting solution to the question of the City of Jerusalem should take into account the legitimate concerns of both the Palestinian and Israeli sides and should include internationally guaranteed provisions to ensure the freedom of religion and of conscience of its inhabitants, as well as permanent, free and unhindered access to the holy places by the people of all religions and nationalities;
As UNSG Ban Ki-moon stated in 2009, Israeli activities in and around Jerusalem violate these agreements and treaties:
28 October 2009 –

Nothing in that prevent Israel from controlling access for security and a host of other reasons. It is ludicrous to think Israel is mandated by UN resolutions and other agreements to allow say a sudden arrival of 1/2 million on a so called Pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
You know I am right yet you still post
drivel.
[IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/mooning/smiley-says-kiss-my-***.gif[/IMG] [IMG]
Last edited by Goober; Mar 28th, 2012 at 03:28 PM..

MHz

Nothing in that prevent Israel from controlling access for security and a host of other reasons. It is ludicrous to think Israel is mandated by UN resolutions and other agreements to allow say a sudden arrival of 1/2 million on a so called Pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
You know I am right yet you still post
drivel.

You going to use the 'threaten citizen' defense, that not working out so when put into practice. The victims are dead but the shooters are never the same, that why extermination has never worked, the ones doing the killing are driven insane long before the task is complete.

Jerusalem was never part of the Jewish State that was concocted by UN 181 and signed on by many Nations. Try leaving if they feel 'paranoia' about all 'strangers' which includes 99.9999% of the world. No ego problems there, lol. There is more room for jokes there than ther is about Dick 'noheart' Chaney. (and you really would be offended)

Colpy
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You going to use the 'threaten citizen' defense, that not working out so when put into practice. The victims are dead but the shooters are never the same, that why extermination has never worked, the ones doing the killing are driven insane long before the task is complete.

Jerusalem was never part of the Jewish State that was concocted by UN 181 and signed on by many Nations. Try leaving if they feel 'paranoia' about all 'strangers' which includes 99.9999% of the world. No ego problems there, lol. There is more room for jokes there than ther is about Dick 'noheart' Chaney. (and you really would be offended)

Jerusalem has been part of Israel since 1967.....that's 45 years.

NO nation would tolerate the invasion of 500,000 hostiles.

ANY nation would deploy deadly force against any such intrusion.

If they push this hard, hundreds, if not thousands could die.

Which will have two immediate effects:

1. The Death Cult loonies will be rubbing their hands with glee.

2. The local average IQ will jump significantly.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

The groups in Syria only became armed when Syrian soldiers started deserting and going over to the crowds being massacred.

Syria is murdering its own people.

Israel is defending its borders.

What borders? Oh you mean the razor wire.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Jerusalem has been part of Israel since 1967.....that's 45 years.

NO nation would tolerate the invasion of 500,000 hostiles.

ANY nation would deploy deadly force against any such intrusion.

If they push this hard, hundreds, if not thousands could die.

Which will have two immediate effects:

1. The Death Cult loonies will be rubbing their hands with glee.

2. The local average IQ will jump significantly.

When they come with a suitcase it is a visit, when they come with a piano strapped to their back then you might want to ask their motives.

If Israel is 'the Jewish State' then the rest of the world is under attack from rebel Jews who do not know where they are 'supposed to be living'. I know you're a skin-head but do you really want to go down that same ****ing road again?

It was nothing to you when close to 1500 died on the other side of the border from Israel. Is this the set-up to exile the rest of the Arabs that they haven't been able to scare away in the last 70 years? The methods are just as despicable as pre-emptive war being the best defense when Germany did it (with success) it was called evil. They should rename the Stockholm Syndrome in honor of the present day leaders of Israel.

1. The only ones left alive would be the Jews so i concede the point.

2. Yes Israel will be so much safer having an army immune to the emotional conflict that stand in the way of killing many civilians ands having no remorse as a higher tally will be asked for tomorrow. Starting to sound familiar?

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

What borders? Oh you mean the razor wire.

In the Golan Heights sniper range is the actual border.

lone wolf
+1
I hope it pisses down rain that day - then a good flash freeze

darkbeaver
The IDF can't fight adults, especially in the rain,

earth_as_one
Bullets and walls cannot stop a tsunami.

According to True Torah Jews:

Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.

Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.

True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that not all Jews support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel". In fact, a great number of Orthodox Jews view the ideology of that state as diametrically opposed to the teachings of traditional Judaism.

Our Mission | True Torah Jews (external - login to view)

Goober

Bullets and walls cannot stop a tsunami.
According to True Torah Jews:
Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.
Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.
True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that not all Jews support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel". In fact, a great number of Orthodox Jews view the ideology of that state as diametrically opposed to the teachings of...

And your point is?

Goober
+1

The latest UN Resolution regarding Jerusalem makes this statement:
...a comprehensive, just and lasting solution to the question of the City of Jerusalem should take into account the legitimate concerns of both the Palestinian and Israeli sides and should include internationally guaranteed provisions to ensure the freedom of religion and of conscience of its inhabitants, as well as permanent,free and unhindered access to the holy places by the people of all religions and nationalities

Please show me where Israel is required to let in these Pilgrims and I use the term loosley.
What signed and legal documents are you referring to.
The resolution also states a lasting peace agreement
Again it is another
[IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/***-kicking.gif[/IMG]
Last edited by Goober; Mar 28th, 2012 at 06:26 PM..

MHz

Please show me where Israel is required to let in these Pilgrims and I use the term loosley.
What signed and legal documents are you referring to.
The resolution also states a lasting peace agreement

You do agree with the right to religious freedom without persecution do you not?

Full text

Having received the report of the Security Council on the application of Israel for membership in the United Nations,
Noting that, in the judgment of the Security Council, Israel is a peace-loving State and is able and willing to carry out the obligations contained in the Charter,
Noting that the Security Council has recommended to the general Assembly that it admit Israel to membership in the United Nations,
Noting furthermore the declaration by the State of Israel that it "unreservedly accepts the obligations of the United Nations Charter and undertakes to honour them from the day when it becomes a member of the United Nations,"
Recalling its resolutions of 29 November 1947 (external - login to view) and 11 December 1948 (external - login to view) and taking note of the declarations and explanations made by the representative of the Government of Israel before the Ad Hoc Political Committee in respect of the implementation of the said resolutions,
The General Assembly,
Acting in discharge of its functions under Article 4 of the Charter and rule 125 of its rules of procedure,
1. Decides that Israel is a peace loving State which accepts the obligations contained in the Charter and is able and willing to carry out those obligations;
2. Decides to admit Israel to membership in the United Nations.

Do you really want to end up as Colpy's teacher?

earth_as_one
According to my understanding of Jewish scriptures (I admit imperfect), God gave this land to the Jews and then banished them to atone for their sins. After a few generations they returned through sinful means again and were banished again. I'm not exactly sure how many times this cycle repeated or will repeat, but every time Jews sin to reclaim the promised land, the consequences become more severe. Jews will reclaim the promised land after they stop sinning to get it. The return to the promised land is G-d's will. Jews must simply let it happen.

Each time the Jews try to reclaim the promised land, they commit a new sin. This time the sin is "armed materialism. and the consequences will be dire. True Torah Jews warn Jews from going to Israel. It is the least safe place for Jews. They believe they must disperse to all countries and obey that country's laws. From their viewpoint, Zionism is an obstacle to redemption and returning to the promised land.

CDNBear
+2

According to my understanding of Jewish scriptures (I admit imperfect), God gave this land to the Jews and then banished them to atone for their sins. After a few generations they returned through sinful means again and were banished again. I'm not exactly sure how many times this cycle repeated or will repeat, but every time Jews sin to reclaim the promised land, the consequences become more severe. Jews will reclaim the promised land after they stop sinning to get it. The return to the promised land is G-d's will. Jews must simply let it happen.

Each time the Jews try to reclaim the promised land, they commit a new sin. This time the sin is "armed materialism. and the consequences will be dire. True Torah Jews warn Jews from going to Israel. It is the least safe place for Jews. They believe they must disperse to all countries and obey that country's laws. From their viewpoint, Zionism is an obstacle to redemption and returning to the promised land.

I thought you didn't buy religious nuttery?