Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

Goober
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Did you need to? The double standard put forth by The Usual Convicts is getting ridiculous.

I got my pardon before they changed the rules.

petros
Well Goobs, can I ask you this? What is your opinion of a nation that allows known terrorists in their govt?

Goober

Well Goobs, can I ask you this? What is your opinion of a nation that allows known terrorists in their govt?

As both do - I am against it.

petros
Is the US wrong in denying a Knesset member entry into the US yet they allow Ahmadinejad in?

Israeli delegation cannot travel to U.S after MK Ben Ari denied entry visa - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Knesset speaker banned MK delegation after National Union MK Ben Ari's application was denied based on State Department's prerogative to ban terrorists from U.S.

Goober

Is the US wrong in denying a Knesset member entry into the US yet they allow Ahmadinejad in?

Israeli delegation cannot travel to U.S after MK Ben Ari denied entry visa - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Knesset speaker banned MK delegation after National Union MK Ben Ari's application was denied based on State Department's prerogative to ban terrorists from U.S.

He was visiting the UN - They have to let him in.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Perhaps the UN should start video conferences so everybody gets to have their time on the floor.

Rent the existing building out and set up some servers in the coolest part of the basement. You can find them in the channel list, from 500- 750.

petros
+1

He wasn't just visting the UN. He gave speeches at several other locations. He must not be full fledged terrorist like Ben Ari apparently.

Spade
+1
You're confusing us, Brother Petros.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

You're confusing us, Brother Petros.

Want to be even more confused? Replace the "threat of nukes" with eliminating the competition in the nat gas market and you'll start to see some light.

Two birds with one pipeline - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Goober

Want to be even more confused? Replace the "threat of nukes" with eliminating the competition in the nat gas market and you'll start to see some light.

Two birds with one pipeline - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

I have read about those discoveries - Heard they were huge. Lebanon will also be in on this as they will be arguing over who owns what waters.
Last edited by Goober; Mar 26th, 2012 at 11:22 AM..

Goober

A 1 State solution is a final solution for Jews. And then you make claims that the Israeli's will exterminate the Palestinians.

And who will cause the radioactive craters.
You post makes claims so If I am in error please expand upon the meaning of what you posted.

Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Calls for ‘Destruction of All Churches in Region’ MidnightWatcher's Blogspot (external - login to view)

By Raymond Ibrahim – “According to several Arabic news sources, last Monday, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, declared that it is ‘necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.’

The Grand Mufti made his assertion in response to a question posed by a delegation from Kuwait, regarding the position of a Kuwaiti parliament member who recently called for the ‘removal’ of churches (he later ‘clarified’ by saying he merely meant that no churches should be built in Kuwait). The Kuwaiti delegation wanted to confirm Sharia’s position on churches.

Accordingly, the Grand Mufti ‘stressed that Kuwait was a part of the Arabian Peninsula, and therefore it is necessary to destroy all churches in it.’

As with many grand muftis before him, the Sheikh based his proclamation on the famous tradition, or hadith, wherein the prophet of Islam declared on his deathbed that ‘There are not to be two religions in the [Arabian] Peninsula,’ which has always been interpreted to mean that only Islam can be practiced in the region.

While the facts of this account speak for themselves, consider further:

Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah is not just some random Muslim hating on churches. He is the Grand Mufti of the nation that brought Islam to the world. Moreover, he is the President of the Supreme Council of Ulema [Islamic scholars] and Chairman of the Standing Committee for Scientific Research and Issuing of Fatwas. Accordingly, when it comes to what Islam teaches, his words are immensely authoritative.

EAO - Bump. Still waiting.

earth_as_one
Before I comment on what a web blog claims a new report claims was said by an authoritive Muslim cleric, you tell me why you think the MidnightWatcher's Blog is more reliable than the National Enquirer. I read a few articles on that website and I wasn't sure if the author was serious or writing satire.

I post references to reputable sources like the Israeli national newspaper Haaretz and the Israeli human rights organization Btselem. Occasionally I may reference other less reliable sources, but I usually try to get confirmation from another source first. I certainly don't reference blogs as a reliable source of information.

I'm not going to waste time debating every ridiculous claim made by the same sort of Islam demonizing websites that inspired the Oslo nutcase to go on a murderous rampage. Instead of getting your panties in a knot over the evils of Islam, maybe you should be concerned about what your church may not be telling you about The Mark of the Beast...
The Mark of the Beast – What Your Church May Not Be Telling You!
The Mark of the Beast – What Your Church May Not Be Telling You MidnightWatcher's Blogspot (external - login to view)

be afraid Goober, be very afraid.... boo!
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 26th, 2012 at 05:27 PM..

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

I'm not going to waste time debating every ridiculous claim made by the same sort of Islam demonizing websites that inspired the Oslo nutcase to go on a murderous rampage.

That's why I generally don't debate your Israeli demonizing post. Choosing instead to simply make fun of your Israeli demonization, double standards and blatant hypocrisy.

I hope that's OK with you.

earth_as_one
Goober is referencing a blog... How could anyone take that (or Goober as a result) seriously? Post me a link to an original reputable source.... Then I'll take it seriously.

I post references to reputable sources.

For example, I referenced links to videos posted by the Israeli Human Rights Group Btselem which clearly show an angry mob of Israeli settlers smashing and destroying a Palestinian neighborhood. IN one of the videos, you can clearly see an Israeli settler shooting unarmed Palestinians. You can watch the videos for yourself and make up your mind based on the raw evidence. I also posted a link to the BBC where the Israeli PM denounces the same events as a pogrom. Yet you guys write that off as propaganda and back your opinions up with references to a blog???/....Obviously you guys don't know the difference between $hit and shinola.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 26th, 2012 at 05:41 PM..

Goober
+1

Before I comment on what a web blog claims a new report claims was said by an authoritive Muslim cleric, you tell me why you think the MidnightWatcher's Blog is more reliable than the National Enquirer. I read a few articles on that website and I wasn't sure if the author was serious or writing satire.
I post references to reputable sources like the Israeli national newspaper Haaretz and the Israeli human rights organization Btselem. Occasionally I may reference other less reliable sources, but I usually try to get confirmation from another source first. I certainly don't reference blogs as a reliable source of information.
I'm not going to waste time debating every ridiculous claim made by the same sort of Islam demonizing websites that inspired the Oslo nutcase to go on a murderous rampage. Instead of getting your panties in a knot over the evils of Islam, maybe you should be concerned about what your church may not be telling you about The Mark of the Beast...
The Mark of the Beast What Your Church May Not Be Telling You!
The Mark of the Beast What Your Church May Not Be Telling You MidnightWatcher's Blogspot
be afraid Goober, be very afraid.... boo!

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post

I suggest you watch the first videos first before expressing an opinion.

Quote:

I posted the last video because of the psychologist's remarks about the mental state of children growing up in Gaza. Consider the long term implications of an entire generation of children with a death wish.....

Its too late for a two state solution. Nothing remains for a Palestinian state. I supported integrating Palestinians into Pal-Israel and giving everyone equal rights. Time is running out ...even for that peaceful solution.

The stage nearly set for a massive war, which will result in a single state that will either be all Jews or no Jews. If its all Jewish, then most of the Palestinians will have been violently exterminated in a genocidal event. If its all Palestinians, most Jews will have fled, and the place will consist mostly of radio active craters.

Well when you state that Isreal will exterminate the Palestinians and that nuclear craters will be abundant what are you referring to.

I stay away from those end of the world sites.

And I have nothing to be afraid of.

CDNBear
+2

Goober is referencing a blog...

Have you ever posted a link to a blog in one of your Israeli demonizing posts?

Quote:

How could anyone take that seriously?

About as seriously as we take you.

Yet you guys write that off as propaganda....Obviously you guys don't know the difference between $hit and shinola.

How are you any different than Colpy?

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

He's not.

between the 2 of them, the ME would be an empty wasteland.

Goober

Goober is referencing a blog... How could anyone take that (or Goober as a result) seriously? Post me a link to an original reputable source.... Then I'll take it seriously.

I post references to reputable sources.

For example, I posted link to a video posted by the Israeli Human Rights Group Btselem of a Israeli settler shooting unarmed Palestinians. You can watch the video for yourself and make up your mind based on the raw evidence. I posted a link to the BBC where the Israeli PM denounces the riot as a pogrom. Yet you guys write that off as propaganda and back your opinions up with references to a blog???/....Obviously you guys don't know the difference between $hit and shinola.

When I was questioned on this same point earlier - it is easy to miss the 2-5 % that is accurate when it is mixed in with 95-98 % Anti Jew hatred anmd Bshxt.

earth_as_one
+1
Yeah right, the BBC, Haaretz and Btselem are anti-Jew Hatred and BS...

BTW Goober.... I was referencing your blog source regarding the Mark of the Beast. Maybe your church isn't telling you everything you need to know. Are you sure you have nothing to be afraid of???? I mean you fear everything that same website tells you about Islam. Why are you suddenly skeptical of your own sources?

CDNBear
+1

Yeah right, the BBC, Haaretz and Btselem are anti-Jew Hatred and BS....

Nope. But they do have a proven bias.

The latter two, go further to prove a fair portion of your demonization against Israel, erroneous. Than you are capable of understanding.

Which I always find funny.

earth_as_one
+1

Have you ever posted a link to a blog in one of your Israeli demonizing posts?

About as seriously as we take you.

No I don't reference Blogs.

In this thread, I referenced the BBC, Haaretz and Btselem. I'm fairly certain those sources are more reliable than the MidnightWatcher's Blog.

Colpy is far more coherent and has far more class than Goober.

People don't have to accept what I say. Instead I give you references to my sources. You can read the articles, watch the videos and judge the raw evidence for yourself.

CDNBear
+3

Ever?

Quote:

I'm fairly certain those sources are more reliable than the MidnightWatcher's Blog.

I don't usually take MSM at face value, like you. And as I said, the three you highlighted, have a proven bias. The latter two, poke huge holes in a fair amount of your demonizing claims about Israel.

Quote:

Colpy is far more coherent and has far more class than Goober.

That's cute. You are to Israel, as Colpy is to Islam. Only one of you doesn't usually regurgitate material that has been repeatedly proven erroneous.

Quote:

People don't have to accept what I say.

I know. I just wish you'd say something less demonizing.

Quote:

Instead I give you references to my sources.

Ad nauseum.

Quote:

You can read the articles, watch the videos and judge the raw evidence for yourself.

Anecdote, isn't raw evidence. Unless you're trying to demonize Israel.
Last edited by CDNBear; Mar 26th, 2012 at 06:22 PM..

earth_as_one
I'll repost my raw evidence. Be a witness and judge the evidence for yourself:

Hebron Willful abandonment by security forces - YouTube

Hebron Willful abandonment by security forces 2 - YouTube

Visual Settler shooting of Palestinians in Hebron - YouTube

You can read the details of these videos:
10 Dec. '08: Hebron: Willful abandonment by security forces | B'Tselem (external - login to view)

This source reports the outcome of the charges against the shooter

Charges Dropped Against Settler Filmed Shooting Palestinians - YouTube

December 5, 2008
An innocent Palestinian family, numbering close to 20 people. All of them women and children, save for three men. Surrounding them are a few dozen masked Jews seeking to lynch them. A pogrom. This isn't a play on words or a double meaning. It is a pogrom in the worst sense of the word. First the masked men set fire to their laundry in the front yard and then they tried to set fire to one of the rooms in the house. The women cry for help, "Allahu Akhbar." Yet the neighbors are too scared to approach the house, frightened of the security guards from Kiryat Arba who have sealed off the home and who are cursing the journalists who wish to document the events unfolding there.

The cries rain down, much like the hail of stones the masked men hurled at the Abu Sa'afan family in the house. A few seconds tick by before a group of journalists, long accustomed to witnessing these difficult moments, decide not to stand on the sidelines. They break into the home and save the lives of the people inside. The brain requires a minute or two to digest what is taking place. Women and children crying bitterly, their faces giving off an expression of horror, sensing their imminent deaths, begging the journalists to save their lives. Stones land on the roof of the home, the windows and the doors. Flames engulf the southern entrance to the home. The front yard is littered with stones thrown by the masked men. The windows are shattered and the children are frightened. All around, as if they were watching a rock concert, are hundreds of Jewish witnesses, observing the events with great interest, even offering suggestions to the Jewish wayward youth as to the most effective way to harm the family. And the police are not to be seen. Nor is the army...

The rest here:

ANALYSIS / Hebron settler riots were out and out pogroms - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

The above references are Btselem (An Israeli human rights group) and Haaretz, (an Israeli national newspaper.) The verdict was reported by The Global Report TV, a non-profit, independent news program, which covers news under-reported by mainstream media.

Here's a quote by the Israeli PM referencing the above events:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Olmert condemns settler 'pogrom' (external - login to view)

L Gilbert
+1
Yeah, but your evidence is at least 90% one-sided

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I liked the contradiction in the last paragraph myself.

Goober

Yeah right, the BBC, Haaretz and Btselem are anti-Jew Hatred and BS...

BTW Goober.... I was referencing your blog source regarding the Mark of the Beast. Maybe your church isn't telling you everything you need to know. Are you sure you have nothing to be afraid of???? I mean you fear everything that same website tells you about Islam. Why are you suddenly skeptical of your own sources?

Could you please show me where I posted that blog?

earth_as_one
Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Calls for ‘Destruction of All Churches in Region’ MidnightWatcher's Blogspot (external - login to view)

By Raymond Ibrahim – “According to several Arabic news sources, last Monday, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, declared that it is ‘necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.’

CDNBear
+1

Besides the fact that my question to that claim went unanswered, lol...

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

LG, I often post news which our MSM doesn't report. Since our news mostly reports favorable news about Israel and unfavorable news about Palestinians, I put it to you that our news is 90% one-sided.

Let me ask you a couple of questions regarding the raw video I posted above

1) Do you believe that a mob of angry Israeli settlers rampaged through a Palestinian neighborhood on Dec 4, 2008?

2) Do you recall seeing or reading about this incident in the Canadian news?

3) If an angry mob of Palestinians rampaged through an Israeli settlement smashing windows, torching cars and houses while shooting unarmed Israelis who dared come out of their homes, would Israeli authorities reacted differently?

4) Would our news report that event?

If you follow what I post regarding this conflict, you know far more about it and have a far greater understanding than the average Canadian. If I only posted what was reported by the Canadian MSM, that wouldn't be true.

Besides the fact that my question to that claim went unanswered, lol...

I had the same reaction when goober posted that reference:

CDNBear
+1

Let me ask you a couple of questions

1) Do you believe that a mob of angry Israeli settlers rampaged through a Palestinian neighborhood?

Yes.

Quote:

2) Do you recall seeing or reading about this incident in the Canadian news?

Yes.

Quote:

3) If an angry mob of Palestinians rampaged through an Israeli settlement, would Israeli authorities reacted differently?

No. Since they clashed violently with settlers, when the IDF forcibly removed them.

Quote:

4) Would our news report that event?

Yes.

Quote:

If you follow what I post regarding this conflict, you know far more about it and have a far greater understanding of how to demonize Israel, than the average Canadian.

FIFY.

Quote:

If I only posted what was reported by the Canadian MSM, that wouldn't be true.

Besides the fact that the bulk of what you post, isn't vetted, but is conjecture, anecdote, hearsay, and for the lack of a better term, lies. Your claims about Canadian MSM, are false.

Quote:

I had the same reaction when goober posted that reference:

I was laughing at you. But you can run with whatever helps you sleep at night.