Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Israel is defending its borders.

From two religions who want to come to Jerusalem to worship the God of the Jews????

How do you tell a Syrian Rebel from an Imported Rebel? Check the ID of the body. Elections are coming up, a real Syrian Rebel would be pushing voters with kindnesses and promises rather than showing they can kill more than the army. When an outside force starts arming a minority force it is no longer the will of the people of the nation guiding their success/failure as they are no longer the ones who allow/deny support from the public, without which you fade away.

Once Egypt fell true revolt against the 'dictators' was going to happen, some would have been kept because they offered the citizens the best deal, at the expense of becoming an enemy to the 'West'. Saudi Arabia has the worst record as far as keeping most of it's citizens as far into the dark ages as possible yet they get a pass on any condemnation from the ones who complain the loudest and longest about how abusive Syria and Iran are towards their own people. Seems the last time Isreal defended itselg from Syrian civilians they started to snipe them from about 1/2 mi away.

Saudi Arabia: House of Saud, Falling House of Cards (external - login to view)

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

They don't need tourism bucks. Uncle Sam still has some

This area should be the world's most popular tourist destination. Sadly for everyone its a a war zone...

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

You are just being silly. If it were a million people trying to cross from Detroit to Windsor, the fact that Windsor is "a free city, open to people of all faiths" is completely and utterly irrelevant.

Jesus was born and gave sermons near Detroit?

Muslims will be surprised to find out the Prophet Muhammed went to Detroit to get to heaven.
The Night Journey and the Ascension (part 1 of 6): The Night Journey - The Religion of Islam (external - login to view)

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

You need papers to be punted?

GO Team GO!

Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Pogrom, pogrom, get your pogrom here.
You can't tell the players without a pogrom!

Olmert condemns settler 'pogrom' Outgoing Israeli PM Ehud Olmert has compared the violence used by Jewish settlers against Palestinians in Hebron to bygone anti-Semitism in Europe.
Cars and homes were burnt as settlers rampaged after the eviction
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Olmert condemns settler 'pogrom' (external - login to view)

The story wasn't news in Canada. The BBC glossed over it
But Israel's Haaretz was there and called it like it was:

An innocent Palestinian family, numbering close to 20 people. All of them women and children, save for three men. Surrounding them are a few dozen masked Jews seeking to lynch them. A pogrom. This isn't a play on words or a double meaning. It is a pogrom in the worst sense of the word. First the masked men set fire to their laundry in the front yard and then they tried to set fire to one of the rooms in the house. The women cry for help, "Allahu Akhbar." Yet the neighbors are too scared to approach the house, frightened of the security guards from Kiryat Arba who have sealed off the home and who are cursing the journalists who wish to document the events unfolding there.

The cries rain down, much like the hail of stones the masked men hurled at the Abu Sa'afan family in the house. A few seconds tick by before a group of journalists, long accustomed to witnessing these difficult moments, decide not to stand on the sidelines. They break into the home and save the lives of the people inside. The brain requires a minute or two to digest what is taking place. Women and children crying bitterly, their faces giving off an expression of horror, sensing their imminent deaths, begging the journalists to save their lives. Stones land on the roof of the home, the windows and the doors. Flames engulf the southern entrance to the home. The front yard is littered with stones thrown by the masked men. The windows are shattered and the children are frightened. All around, as if they were watching a rock concert, are hundreds of Jewish witnesses, observing the events with great interest, even offering suggestions to the Jewish wayward youth as to the most effective way to harm the family. And the police are not to be seen. Nor is the army...

The rest here:

ANALYSIS / Hebron settler riots were out and out pogroms - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Spade
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Bad idea.

Goober, my friend, you have a way with words! You have just charcterized the incomprehensibly stupid as a "bad idea.' Well done!

Colpy

Bad idea.

Alternatives??

Ahhh, the final solution.

But Pilgrim - YouTube

March 13, 2012????

Yeah, I corrected the date.

BTW, I never knew that the Jews were warned about going to those concentration camps, and then lined up and jumped into the gas chambers with full knowlege of the consequences......

I'll bet you were getting an erection while you typed that.

Nope. Actually sickens me. But it might prevent mass stupidity on the other side. Most of these people join idiotic things like this "march" without understanding the obvious consequences. Because make no mistake, Israel will have no choice but to use force.

Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

This area should be the world's most popular tourist destination. Sadly for everyone its a a war zone...

ANALYSIS / Hebron settler riots were out and out pogroms - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Obviously a very nasty event. Settlers are often nuts.

Goober, my friend, you have a way with words! You have just charcterized the incomprehensibly stupid as a "bad idea.' Well done!

Once again, alternatives that would prevent bloodshed???

gerryh
+1

Israel needs to speak plainly.

Warnings to gov'ts. leaflets dropped on accumulating crowds on the other side of the border, a couple of days of broadcating on every available bandwidth.

"Due to the expected massive violation of our borders, and the logistic inability of the State of Israel to arrest, transport and care for hundreds of thousands of invaders, on Friday, March the 30, 2012 any incursion into Israel will be considered an act of war. The borders of Israel will be considered free-fire zones. If you cross Israel's borders illegally on that day you will be fired upon with small arms, tank cannon, helicopters, and any other arms at our disposal. Your bodies will be bulldozed into mass graves without identification or benefit of religion. You have been warned."

Then do it.

Get ready to clean your screens everyone.... It's just a matter of days before colpy ends up creaming everything.

Goober

Alternatives???

Well shooting tens of thousands is not a good idea - now is it.

MHz

Right up to the point of snorting the gunk up his nose.

Colpy

Oh, Israel has no choice but to stop what is an invasion from outside the nation. And it will do so.

I just want them warned. The hope is the vast majority will stay home, making the cross-border incursions manageable, with a minimum of bloodshed.

This will become (mark my words) a yearly event.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Get ready to clean your screens everyone.... It's just a matter of days before colpy ends up creaming everything.

I would be buying a new one and adding the other to the toxic junk pile.

Goober

Oh, Israel has no choice but to stop what is an invasion from outside the nation. And it will do so.

I just want them warned. The hope is the vast majority will stay home, making the cross-border incursions manageable, with a minimum of bloodshed.

This will become (mark my words) a yearly event.

Well Israel should have seen this coming. Peaceful protests will only increase. And they will be more frequent than yearly -

earth_as_one
The Palestinian experience:

Visual Settler shooting of Palestinians in Hebron - YouTube

Justice

Charges Dropped Against Settler Filmed Shooting Palestinians - YouTube

Life in the West Bank

Israeli Settlers Attack Elderly Palestinian Couple - YouTube

Growing up in the West Bank

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvV1ovdA1VZ-c

Growing up in Gaza and Rachel Corey

ZIONISTS WONT LET YOU SEE THIS ON YOUR TV - YouTube

MHz

No argument from me, what happens if the suspend Passover as being too something or other, will they have then gone over to the 'dark side'?

Goober
+1

]

Your impartiality is showing again.

Colpy
+1

Well Israel should have seen this coming. Peaceful protests will only increase. And they will be more frequent than yearly -

And when peaceful protest takes place within the nation, the government has a responsibility to tolerate and even accomadate such events.

When a protest, armed or not, tries to pass the defended borders of a nation, it is no longer a peaceful protest. It is an invasion. And any nation has a right to prevent, by any means necessary, the entry of undesireables.

It is the useful idiots that think because they have no weapons they have a right to peaceably pass.......and that they will. It needs to be made VERY clear to them exactly what they are getting in to.

Visual Settler shooting of Palestinians in Hebron - YouTube

Justice

Charges Dropped Against Settler Filmed Shooting Palestinians - YouTube

Life in the West Bank

Israeli Settlers Attack Elderly Palestinian Couple - YouTube

Growing up in the West Bank

Jew Settlers Stoning Palestine Children walking to school - YouTube

Growing up in Gaza and Rachel Corey

ZIONISTS WONT LET YOU SEE THIS ON YOUR TV - YouTube

Gee Whiz....if you are fool enough to lie down in front of an armoured bulldozer in a war zone, when the driver has VERY limited field of vision.....well, expect to get run over. And don't come running to me for sympathy.

Goober

And when peaceful protest takes place within the nation, the government has a responsibility to tolerate and even accomadate such events.

When a protest, armed or not, tries to pass the defended borders of a nation, it is no longer a peaceful protest. It is an invasion. And any nation has a right to prevent, by any means necessary, the entry of undesireables.

It is the useful idiots that think because they have no weapons they have a right to peaceably pass.......and that they will. It needs to be made VERY clear to them exactly what they are getting in to.

Well you could have one guy way at the back with a Koran - He yells - Oh you guys - Sets the book on fire - they change direction

I suggest he be a long distance runner.

MHz
I trust Canada has a policy in place to keep you from leaving the country, as an act of kindness to the rest of the world in general.

I suggest he be a long distance runner.

May I suggest placing an ad in the nation of Kenya.

Goober

I would hazard a guess that there are plenty on non lethal chemical agents available.

They could also drop pig fat from planes. Of course, fair warning that it is coming would only be good manners.

earth_as_one
Palestine has been wiped off the map. This is about the remaining people. Israel plans to redeem all the holy lands and transfer everyone who isn't Jewish.

AKA Ethnic Cleansing

israel Palestinians clash in al-Quds quotOccupied Jerusalemquot - YouTube

Goober
+2

Palestine has been wiped off the map. This is about the remaining people. Israel plans to redeem all the holy lands and transfer everyone who isn't Jewish.]

Everyone and their dog on this Forum are well aware of your solution as it would be final for the Jews

earth_as_one

Gee Whiz....if you are fool enough to lie down in front of an armoured bulldozer in a war zone, when the driver has VERY limited field of vision.....well, expect to get run over. And don't come running to me for sympathy.

I suggest you watch the first videos first before expressing an opinion.

I posted the last video because of the psychologist's remarks about the mental state of children growing up in Gaza. Consider the long term implications of an entire generation of children with a death wish.....

Its too late for a two state solution. Nothing remains for a Palestinian state. I supported integrating Palestinians into Pal-Israel and giving everyone equal rights. Time is running out ...even for that peaceful solution.

The stage nearly set for a massive war, which will result in a single state that will either be all Jews or no Jews. If its all Jewish, then most of the Palestinians will have been violently exterminated in a genocidal event. If its all Palestinians, most Jews will have fled, and the place will consist mostly of radio active craters.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 25th, 2012 at 12:58 PM..

Goober

I suggest you watch the first videos first before expressing an opinion.

I supported integrating Palestinians into Pal-Israel and giving everyone equal rights, by time is running out even for that solution.

Care to expand on that thought - is it 1 State?

Colpy

I would hazard a guess that there are plenty on non lethal chemical agents available.

They could also drop pig fat from planes. Of course, fair warning that it is coming would only be good manners.

Not bad, not bad........I doubt there is enough pepper spray and/or CS gas in all of Israel......and pepper spray treatment requires LOTS of water....and there is the problem of delivery against huge crowds.....and the ensuing panic and stampede would cause mass death anyway....

But not bad.

Perhaps issue a warning of lethal force, and do what you can with CS and capsium before you open fire......

The people that think I want these idiots shot are wrong....I WANT them to stay home.

gerryh
+1 / -1

N
The people that think I want these idiots shot are wrong....I WANT them to stay home.

Bullshyte

Goober

Not bad, not bad........I doubt there is enough pepper spray and/or CS gas in all of Israel......and pepper spray treatment requires LOTS of water....and there is the problem of delivery against huge crowds.....and the ensuing panic and stampede would cause mass death anyway....

But not bad.
-force, and do what you can with CS and capsium before you open fire......

These type of protests have been coming for years. And Israel is not prepared. Well they better get there and be right quick about it.

Ron in Regina
Quote: Originally Posted by LiberalmanView Post

Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154090 (external - login to view)

Another showdown is developing where a million Arabs and Christians is planning to cross the Israeli border and march to Jerusalem.

Yikes. The analogy I'm picturing is a Million Mexicans planning to cross (in one
group, on one day) into the USA in a march into Los Angeles, California...which
at one time was a location in Mexico. What would happen? What would the U.S.
do?

lone wolf
+1
The "Holy land" is a curse....

MHz

And Israel is not prepared. Well they better get there and be right quick about it.

They are, it even says "Made in the USA" on most the canisters/casings. Remember the recommendations they gave the Egyptian Govt, acts that would have lead to war crimes charges (in house) if acted on. Lets hope it isn't in one stockpile.

CDNBear
Lots of demonization going on.

The Usual Suspects must be excited.

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

Yikes. The analogy I'm picturing is a Million Mexicans planning to cross (in one
group, on one day) into the USA in a march into Los Angeles, California...which
at one time was a location in Mexico. What would happen? What would the U.S.
do?

Eventually this annual march to open Jerusalem up to pilgrimage will increase in size to the point where it can't be ignored or stopped. Who knows maybe this year's event will be big enough to be accurately reported by Canada's MSM.

CDNBear
+2

What's your fascination with other mens genitalia?

Eventually this annual march to open Jerusalem up to pilgrimage will increase in size to the point where it can't be ignored or stopped. Who knows maybe this year's event will be big enough to be accurately reported by Canada's MSM.

There's already a pilgrimage to the Holy Land, annually.

The only difference is, the annual one, doesn't come with an agenda, beyond just observing personal faith.