Trayvon Martin: civil rights leaders call for Florida police chief to resign


View Poll Results: Should George Zimmerman be arrested???
No. He acted in self defense 4 12.50%
Yes. Then let the legal system play out 8 25.00%
Dunno. No enough facts in this case yet 9 28.13%
The USA is so Fukked up, where is the pop corn. 11 34.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Locutus
#271
Ok kids:







ABC News Exclusive
George Zimmerman Video Shows Injury to Back of His Head



Enhanced video footage of George Zimmerman (external - login to view) being taken into custody less than 30 minutes after he shot and killed Florida teenTrayvon Martin (external - login to view) shows the neighborhood watch captain with what could be an injury to the back of his head.

The never-before-seen evidence of an injury to Zimmerman (external - login to view), in this case a gash or mark to his head, would appear to back his claim that he was in an altercation with Martin on the night of Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman says he shot the teen in self defense after he was attacked.

Zimmerman, 28, claims Martin, 17, punched him in the nose, knocked him down and repeatedly slammed his head into the ground.

The police surveillance video, first obtained exclusively by ABC News last month and clarified by Forensic Protection, Inc., shows Zimmerman exiting the police cruiser with his hands cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed. At one point, one of the officers stops to look briefly at the back of Zimmerman's head.

There was no obvious sign of any injury to Zimmerman's head or face on the video until it was enhanced. But the enhanced video does not show any visible injury to Zimmerman's nose, nor any signs of blood on his shirt.





more and the enhanced video...


Trayvon Martin Case: Video Shows Injury on George Zimmerman's Head - ABC News (external - login to view)

articles.orlandosentinel.com/...teer-zimmerman (external - login to view)
 
Tonington
+1
#272
Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman 911 call analysis: Two forensic experts say it's not George Zimmerman crying out for help - Orlando Sentinel (external - login to view)

That could explain the lack of blood on his shirt.
 
Ocean Breeze
#273
IF the video had to be enhanced to show this small injury .......which does not even appear to be a fresh , bleeding injury (recent) and most certainly does not seem to qualify as the result of what has been described as "head bashing " against the sidewalk. His hair would have been bloodied and matted and dishevilled. (even if it is short)

IF his head had been battered as his people indicate...... he would have been dizzy, just from the force and repeated impact.The video does not corroborate the words of the Zimmerman group. Where are the close up photos ? One "assumes" they took some during the initial investigation of the crime scene.

He did TWO THINGS WRONG: for sure he followed Martin , when he was not supposed to. (the neighborhood watch guidelines indicate this ) AND he was TOLD NOT TO FOLLOW. Second: he was carrying a weapon. Against neighborhood watch guidelines. It is these two wrongs that created a third major tragic wrong. Everything else is just chatter.

by virtue of following Martin........he became a threat to Martin.





Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Ok kids:







ABC News Exclusive
George Zimmerman Video Shows Injury to Back of His Head



Enhanced video footage of George Zimmerman (external - login to view) being taken into custody less than 30 minutes after he shot and killed Florida teenTrayvon Martin (external - login to view) shows the neighborhood watch captain with what could be an injury to the back of his head.

The never-before-seen evidence of an injury to Zimmerman (external - login to view), in this case a gash or mark to his head, would appear to back his claim that he was in an altercation with Martin on the night of Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman says he shot the teen in self defense after he was attacked.

Zimmerman, 28, claims Martin, 17, punched him in the nose, knocked him down and repeatedly slammed his head into the ground.

The police surveillance video, first obtained exclusively by ABC News last month and clarified by Forensic Protection, Inc., shows Zimmerman exiting the police cruiser with his hands cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed. At one point, one of the officers stops to look briefly at the back of Zimmerman's head.

There was no obvious sign of any injury to Zimmerman's head or face on the video until it was enhanced. But the enhanced video does not show any visible injury to Zimmerman's nose, nor any signs of blood on his shirt.





more and the enhanced video...


Trayvon Martin Case: Video Shows Injury on George Zimmerman's Head - ABC News (external - login to view)

Trayvon Martin: ABC enhances George Zimmerman video - Orlando Sentinel (external - login to view)

Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Apr 2nd, 2012 at 04:15 PM..
 
Ocean Breeze
#274
Trayvon lawyers want probe in prosecutor's role



Quote:


Attorneys for the family of slain black teenager Trayvon Martin are asking the U.S. Justice Department to review reports that prosecutors undermined a police investigation of shooter George Zimmerman by overruling a detective who wanted to charge him. The Justice Department’s civil rights division had already agreed to review the local Florida investigation into the racially charged case that has riveted the country. Waves of demonstrations have called for Zimmerman’s arrest.

Trayvon lawyers want probe in prosecutor's role - World - Canoe.ca (external - login to view)
 
Colpy
+1
#275
THIS is an apology??????

NBC issues apology on Zimmerman tape screw-up - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post (external - login to view)
 
EagleSmack
#276
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

IF the video had to be enhanced to show this small injury .......which does not even appear to be a fresh , bleeding injury (recent) and most certainly does not seem to qualify as the result of what has been described as "head bashing " against the sidewalk. His hair would have been bloodied and matted and dishevilled. (even if it is short)

IF his head had been battered as his people indicate...... he would have been dizzy, just from the force and repeated impact.The video does not corroborate the words of the Zimmerman group. Where are the close up photos ? One "assumes" they took some during the initial investigation of the crime scene.

.

Stinks being wrong eh?

Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

THIS is an apology??????

NBC issues apology on Zimmerman tape screw-up - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post (external - login to view)

Wasn't that wonderful when it ame out. NBC editing and resplicing audio so it says what NBC wants it to say and not what it actually said.

In the desire to sensationalize this case they have pretty much destroyed it.
 
Locutus
+1
#277
Like a lot of 'apologies' these days. Sorry they got caught, not for what they actually did.
 
Locutus
+1
#278
Now the latest 'high tech' go at filtering/enhancing bat technology and listening to the tape under the cone of silence has happened.


Zimmermans 911 call Audio enhanced again - YouTube




Whatever.
 
skookumchuck
#279
Of course this incident was not racially motivated, but then we do not know if he whispered any in her ear..............
Tyrone Woodfork charged in home invasion, elderly murder (external - login to view)
 
EagleSmack
+2
#280
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Like a lot of 'apologies' these days. Sorry they got caught, not for what they actually did.

The media and the racist activist have tainted this case completely.

Gosh they wanted this guy to be white. Meanwhile in Chicago that same weekend six African-Americans were killed by African-Americans... no problem there eh Rev Sharpton!?
 
Niflmir
+2
#281
Everytime somebody mentions "enhanced" video or images, I think of this:

Futurama 6x02 extract - Resolution - YouTube

 
CDNBear
#282
 
Niflmir
+1
#283
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Although at the same time my wife's job amounts to correcting for image distortion in order to measure the shapes of galaxies... but even then, you can't correct for pixelation.

Also, needs more jpeg.
 
damngrumpy
#284
Zimmerman has a small spot on his head, but he appears no worse for wear when the
cops brought him in. The voice recordings do not match Zimmerman screaming for
assistance. Zimmerman was armed and contrary to the law went after Martin because
he suspected him of something, nothing definite just something. If you follow a person
you cannot under Florida Law claim self defence.
The other item that bothers me is this, if you were to follow someone for suspicion of
something without a crime being committed and you are armed, like Martin you would no
run because the guy had a gun. Therefore you would fight for your life or be shot and
while fighting for your life you would scream for help. Even if Zimmerman had a bump on
his head it was likely the result of a struggle for the gun that Zimmerman was going to use.
As my father always said once you show a gun be prepared to use it should be every
fools motto.
No I am becoming more convinced Zimmerman killed this kid for no reason and the law is
fully intent on covering it up and here is a possible reason why.
Some months ago the housing complex, full of affluent citizens announced Zimmerman was
the security caretaker, in the State they can therefore be held responsible for Zimmerman's
actions. That means whether or not he is found guilty there can be a civil suit filed later like
the OJ case and the family could take the complex full of folks to the cleaners.
 
EagleSmack
#285
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

Some months ago the housing complex, full of affluent citizens announced Zimmerman was
the security caretaker, in the State they can therefore be held responsible for Zimmerman's
actions. That means whether or not he is found guilty there can be a civil suit filed later like
the OJ case and the family could take the complex full of folks to the cleaners.


So silly
 
Goober
+2
#286
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

So silly

One more reason that false reporting - should have more consequences than someone losing their job.
Nothing more than inciting hatred.
Trayvon Martin shooting: Misleading edit of 911 audio ends with NBC producer being fired | News | National Post
NEW YORK – NBC News has fired a producer following a probe into its broadcasting of a misleading edit of an audio clip of a 911 emergency response call during coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting, two sources at the network said.
The producer, who was not identified by the sources, is Miami-based. NBC News declined to comment when asked about the dismissal, which the sources said took place on Thursday.
Reuters had previously reported that the “seasoned” producer was at the center of the probe.
NBC News executives interviewed more than half a dozen employees during their investigation of the network’s editing of the tape of the 911 call placed by George Zimmerman before he shot the unarmed Florida teenager, sources at the network had said on Thursday.
The edit made it appear as though Zimmerman told police that Martin was black without being prompted, when, in fact, the full tape reveals that the neighborhood watch captain only did so when responding to a question asked by the dispatcher.
The clip aired on the network’s flagship “Today” morning show last week.
 
EagleSmack
#287
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

One more reason that false reporting - should have more consequences than someone losing their job.
Nothing more than inciting hatred.
Trayvon Martin shooting: Misleading edit of 911 audio ends with NBC producer being fired | News | National Post

It should...but this is a sweet start.
 
Colpy
+3
#288
Here is my problem with this entire fiasco as presented by the media:

1. Innocent upstanding black choirboy shot by white racist.
Turns out Martin was not quite a choirboy, and Zimmerman isn't quite white.

2. Zimmerman referred to Martin as a "coon" on the 9-11 tape.
Turns out he did no such thing.

3. Tape of Zimmerman in police custody shows no head wounds.
Turns out there certainly were marks on his head.

4. NBC edits tape to make it appear Zimmerman was racist, suspicious because Martin was black..
But Zimmerman was simply answering a question asked of him by the 9-11 operator.

Yet the vast majority of people are quite willing to assume Zimmerman's guilt without full knowledge of the facts.

Zimmerman is being railroaded................
 
Colpy
#289
Enhanced Zimmerman 9/11 call. - Boxing Forum (external - login to view)

Listen for yourself.

Does this sound like a guy about to shoot someone without reason???

And you will hear him tell the dispatcher that Martin ran.

Zimmerman obviously didn't chase him.
 
eh1eh
#290
How about a different perspective?

I AM NOT TRAYVON MARTIN - YouTube

 
Locutus
+1
#291
‘Suited, Booted, and Armed’: Unbelievable Audio From the New Black Panthers on Bloody, Anti-Capitalist ‘Race War’ Against White Devils


The New Black Panthers had a group phone call Friday to discuss the April 9 rally for Trayvon Martin.
(Related: Malik Zulu Shabazz: New Black Panthers Planning April 9 ‘Day of Action’) (external - login to view)

Hosted primarily by Michelle Williams and Chawn Kweli (external - login to view), the New Black Panther’s chief of staff in Tampa and a national spokesman, respectively, the call was filled with violent, hate-filled speech outlining the party’s future plans. Words like “war, cracker, and blood“ seemed to be the biggest ”buzz words” in the conversation.

Listen to the stunning audio, courtesy of Breitbart.com (external - login to view):


audio and more here:


Unbelievable Audio From the New Black Panthers: ‘Suited, Booted, and Armed’ | TheBlaze.com (external - login to view)
 
skookumchuck
#292
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

How about a different perspective?

I AM NOT TRAYVON MARTIN - YouTube

Here is a different one yet again.

The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine (external - login to view)
 
Locutus
+1
#293
CNN Correspondent Says 'F--king N--ger' On The Air


For the second time in roughly two weeks a CNN employee has said "f--king n--ger" on the air.
The most recent vulgarity came from CNN national correspondent Susan Candiotti Sunday during a report on the shooting spree in Tulsa, Oklahoma (video follows with transcript and commentary, serious vulgarity warning):

Read more: CNN Correspondent Says 'F--king N--ger' On The Air | NewsBusters.org (external - login to view)




 
Walter
#294
Curiouser and curiouser.
Articles: The Story Unravels: New Questions about Trayvon Martin's Final Hour (external - login to view)
 
L Gilbert
#295
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Enhanced Zimmerman 9/11 call. - Boxing Forum (external - login to view)

Listen for yourself.

Does this sound like a guy about to shoot someone without reason???

And you will hear him tell the dispatcher that Martin ran.

Zimmerman obviously didn't chase him.

So how did the kid get shot if Zimmerman quit chasing him and the kid was running away?
 
crapballs
#296
Colpy will always side with the guy that has the legal gun.
 
eh1eh
+1
#297
Quote: Originally Posted by skookumchuckView Post

Here is a different one yet again.

The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine (external - login to view)

That guy's a wee bit racist don't you think?

Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Curiouser and curiouser.
Articles: The Story Unravels: New Questions about Trayvon Martin's Final Hour (external - login to view)

That story delves into the boys background and myspace page ffs. Zimmerman did a google search on the kid while he was following him? None of that sh1t is relavent to whether it was self defense or vigilantism.
 
Colpy
#298
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

So how did the kid get shot if Zimmerman quit chasing him and the kid was running away?

Zimmerman claims the kid returned and confronted him. Which makes sense to me actually.......Martin got spooked, and took off.....but being 17 and male, was ashamed of his flight, and returned.

Pure conjecture, but in such a case Martin would already be upset and angry when he found Zimmerman.

The entire episode is a tragedy.
 
L Gilbert
#299
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Zimmerman claims the kid returned and confronted him. Which makes sense to me actually.......Martin got spooked, and took off.....but being 17 and male, was ashamed of his flight, and returned.

Pure conjecture, but in such a case Martin would already be upset and angry when he found Zimmerman.

The entire episode is a tragedy.

Zimmerman claimed a lot of stuff.

here's more conjecture. Maybe the kid thought Zimmerman looked suspicious and decided to confront him about lurking in the neighborhood.

Yep. it's tragic.
 
eh1eh
#300
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Zimmerman claims the kid returned and confronted him. Which makes sense to me actually.......Martin got spooked, and took off.....but being 17 and male, was ashamed of his flight, and returned.

Pure conjecture, but in such a case Martin would already be upset and angry when he found Zimmerman.

The entire episode is a tragedy.


If that was what happened the shooting would be technicaly justified but if Florida didn't have that law then Zimmerman probably would have backed off after spooking the boy and the boy would have made it home to tell a story of some crazy whitey checking him out.
 
no new posts