135 Rockets Fired By Gaza Strip Terrorists At Israel

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
One terrorist group accusing another terrorist group of terrorism. This is news? What planet are you living on?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
One terrorist group accusing another terrorist group of terrorism.
Really Cliffy? Is there any wonder why I supposedly made the error that you meant it was a given that all Soldiers, commit rape, maim and murder innocents?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I say fire 270 back at the Gaza strip.. see what they can hit..

OH and Cliffy.. I will buy you a ticket to the Gaza before this happens so you can protest the bombs falling all around you..

It amazes me how the Palestinians claim a chunk of land, yet all the other Muslim countries around them won't offer the same in their country..not even Muslim countries want the Palestinians.

They will never be happy until they push Israel into the Ocean.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I say fire 270 back at the Gaza strip.. see what they can hit..

OH and Cliffy.. I will buy you a ticket to the Gaza before this happens so you can protest the bombs falling all around you..

It amazes me how the Palestinians claim a chunk of land, yet all the other Muslim countries around them won't offer the same in their country..not even Muslim countries want the Palestinians.

They will never be happy until they push Israel into the Ocean.

That is just stupid. The Palestinians had some land and the Israelis, with help from the U.S., took it. The Palestinians have been trying to get it back for the last fifty or sixty years.
"push Israel into the ocean"? How do you suppose they might do that?:roll:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That is just stupid. The Palestinians had some land and the Israelis, with help from the U.S., took it. The Palestinians have been trying to get it back for the last fifty or sixty years.

Yet, no Muslim country has come up with a solution to give up any part of their country for a home for the Palestinians to stop the endless wars and fighting.. humm

Why doesn't Jordan, Syria or even Lebanon offer land to the Palestinians?? Then again, with the Palestinian temperament, I'm not sure I would want them as my neighbor either.

"push Israel into the ocean"? How do you suppose they might do that?:roll:

continually claiming portions of Israel as theirs, until they are pushed into the ocean.. :p

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Yet, no Muslim country has come up with a solution to give up any part of their country for a home for the Palestinians to stop the endless wars and fighting.. humm

Why doesn't Jordan, Syria or even Lebanon offer land to the Palestinians?? Then again, with the Palestinian temperament, I'm not sure I would want them as my neighbor either.

continually claiming portions of Israel as theirs, until they are pushed into the ocean.. :p

In the last sixty years, how many Palestinian claims have been recognized by Israel? Would "NONE"
be the right answer?....Thought so.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Just because they don't have the ability, doesn't negate the fact, that "drive Israel into the ocean" is a sentiment alive and well in the region.

True enough, but I'm a believer in the UN order that gave the Palestinians a defined piece of land. Land that is now occupied by Israel under various pretences. I also believe that land is gone forever but that doesn't make it right.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
In the last sixty years, how many Palestinian claims have been recognized by Israel? Would "NONE"
be the right answer?....Thought so.

Thank God, otherwise we would have to send in the exterminators... the rat population would be way out of control.

If you're getting the idea that I don't give a rats ass about the Palestinian claims... you're spot on. Any people that would use terrorist bombers and continues to throw rockets.. deserves neither land or sympathy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Any people that would use terrorist bombers and continues to throw rockets.. deserves neither land or sympathy.

Totally agree, what with Mossad's covert military type of actions in Iran and elsewhere, and the IDF's endless terrorism against the Palestinians the UN should revoke Israel's membership as she blatantly disregarded the document she signed.