135 Rockets Fired By Gaza Strip Terrorists At Israel


lone wolf
#61
If it's so evil, why do you spout so much Bible when you're cornered and feel the need to post something?
 
MHz
#62
The Bible offers circular arguments, no such thing as being cornered
 
lone wolf
+1
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

The Bible offers circular arguments, no such thing as being cornered

You're not the Bible. I've seen you cornered many times....
 
gore0bsessed
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

That's going into my scrapbook of classics. lol Why should Jordan, the country created out of almost 80% of Palestine, give land to the Palestinians?

Classic.

(citation needed)
 
EagleSmack
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

That is just stupid. The Palestinians had some land and the Israelis, with help from the U.S., took it. The Palestinians have been trying to get it back for the last fifty or sixty years.
"push Israel into the ocean"? How do you suppose they might do that?

You may want to read that history book again Juan.

No wait... the Canadians helped them, not the US. Lets all make up dumb stuff now shall we?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#66
I just realized what is missing from this thread........

No condemnation of the of those terrorists responsible by the usual suspects, the way they are quick to condemn our side and paint everyone of our side with the same wide brush when one soldier goes bezerk.

But I'm not surprised.....
 
MHz
+1
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

I just realized what is missing from this thread........

No condemnation of the of those terrorists responsible by the usual suspects, the way they are quick to condemn our side and paint everyone of our side with the same wide brush when one soldier goes bezerk.

But I'm not surprised.....

Let's take a bit of time and see if the initial story holds up.
 
DaSleeper
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Let's take a bit of time and see if the initial story holds up.

It didn't take long in this thead...forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...-kills-up.html (external - login to view)
 
MHz
#69
A lot of the praisers would become whiners real fast if the incident came to their neighborhood.
 
Just the Facts
+1
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

(citation needed)

Just the Facts Scrapbbook
Vol. 1 Issue 1
Page 1
JTF Publishing, 2012
Just the Facts et al
 
DaSleeper
+1
#71
Bumped to give a chance to the usual suspects to blame Israel...

 
gore0bsessed
+1
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Bumped to give a chance to the usual suspects to blame Israel...

Israel deserves the blame entirely, at very least for the starting of the conflict.
 
CDNBear
+1
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Which one is you?

Since you love to ask stupid questions, I'll ask you one too...

Which one is you?



Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

That's going into my scrapbook of classics. lol Why should Jordan, the country created out of almost 80% of Palestine, give land to the Palestinians?

Classic.

Damn you!!! You stole it out from under me.

Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

(citation needed)

Since in all your incarnations, you've always loved Wiki, even though you seem to forget to cite the fact that you're quoting Wiki...

With the break-up of the Ottoman Empire (external - login to view) at the end of World War I (external - login to view), the League of Nations (external - login to view) and the occupying powers were required to redraw the borders of the Middle East. The ensuing decisions, most notably the Sykes–Picot Agreement (external - login to view) gave birth to the French Mandate for Syria (external - login to view) and British Mandate for Palestine (external - login to view), the latter of which included the territory of Transjordan which had been allocated to Abdullah I of Jordan (external - login to view) approximately a year prior to the finalisation of the Mandate document.
Another reason was that the British government had yet to find a role for Abdullah Ibn-Hussain, after his brother Faisal Ibn-Hussain had lost his control in Syria and given the role of the king of Iraq. The British made him Emir of the newly created Transjordan. At first, Abdullah actually didn't appreciate the "wasteland" he was given, and hoped it to be only a temporary appointment, replaced by Syria or Palestine.[5] (external - login to view) The Permanent Court of International Justice and an International Court of Arbitration established by the Council of the League of Nations handed down rulings in 1925 which determined that Palestine and Transjordan were newly-created successor states of the Ottoman Empire as defined by international law.[6] (external - login to view)
The most serious threats to emir Abdullah (external - login to view)'s position in Transjordan were repeated Wahhabi incursions (external - login to view) from Najd into southern parts of his territory.[7] (external - login to view) The emir was powerless to repel those raids by himself, thus the British maintained a military base, with a small air force (external - login to view), at Marka, close to Amman (external - login to view).[7] (external - login to view) The British military force was the primary obstacle against the Ikhwan between 1922–1924, and was also utilized to help emir Abdullah (external - login to view) with the suppression of local rebellions at Kura (external - login to view) and later by Sultan Adwan (external - login to view), in 1921 and 1923 respectively.[7] (external - login to view)


On 17 January 1946 Ernest Bevin (external - login to view) the British Foreign Secretary, in a speech at the General Assembly of the United Nations, announced that the British Government intended to take steps in the near future to establish Trans-Jordan as a fully independent and sovereign state.[8] (external - login to view) The mandate for Transjordan ended on 22 May 1946 with the signing of the Treaty of London (external - login to view) and Trans-Jordan gained full independence. On 25 May 1946 the country became the Hashemite Kingdom of Trans-Jordan when the ruling 'Amir' was re-designated as 'King'. Trans-Jordan was one of the Arab states opposed to the second partition of Palestine and creation of Israel in May 1948. It participated in the war between the Arab states and the newly founded State of Israel. The Armistice Agreements of April 3, 1949 left Jordan in control of the West Bank and provided that the armistice demarcation lines were without prejudice to future territorial settlements or boundary lines.


History of Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)
 
DaSleeper
+2
#74
Where are........

 
gore0bsessed
+1
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

That's going into my scrapbook of classics. lol Why should Jordan, the country created out of almost 80% of Palestine, give land to the Palestinians?

Classic.

Jordan wasn't created out of Palestine. Was there a nation called Palestine and a large chunk of land (80% according to you) was taken from it and called Jordan? No.


The mandate document formalised the creation of two distinct British protectorates - Palestine (external - login to view), as a national home for the Jewish people (external - login to view) under direct British rule, and Transjordan (external - login to view), an Emirate (external - login to view) governed semi-autonomously from Britain under the rule of the Hashemite (external - login to view) family.[1] (external - login to view)
British Mandate for Palestine (legal instrument) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

They were both two separate entities.
 
Colpy
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Israel deserves the blame entirely, at very least for the starting of the conflict.

what, Israel invaded six Arab countries in 1948?//

lol
 
MHz
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

what, Israel invaded six Arab countries in 1948?//

lol

Yeah, they were defending the local Arab population from being exiled off their own land in an act that is a war crime. Doesn't look like her sins have gotten any smaller over the decades.

Occupation 101 - Official Movie 1 of 7 in High-Definition - New Digitally Remastered Version - YouTube



.
 
earth_as_one
+2
#78
Israeli apologists often claim that Palestine included Jordan and therefore Arabs were awarded most of Palestine.

That's a distortion of what happened, who owned the land and where people lived which should have been factors in the decision to partition the land. During the 1947-48 ethnic cleansing war about 800,000 Arabs fled the side which as reserved for an future Jewish state and about 10,000 Jews fled the side reserved for a future Arab state. Not a single Jew fled what is today Jordan. All 10,000 Jews who fled from the Arab side to the Jewish side came from what is today the West Bank, Gaza or Israel.

This map shows who own what before 1947:


This map shows how the UN divided Palestine. Most of the land, including nearly all of the arable land and control of water resources (important when most of the area is near desert) was awarded the Jewish state, while Arabs got less land and most of that was desert and rocky hills:


At the end of the war, the Zionists seized most of Palestine anyway, while invading Arab armies seized what became the West Bank and Gaza. In the middle were Palestinians, most of whom were unarmed civilians. The majority of them ended up in refugee camps, where they've been ever since.

The Zionists have never stopped their ethnic cleansing activities, which continues to this day with the unshakable support of most Western countries including the US and Canada.

ISRAEL & PALESTINE: THE MAPS TELL THE TRUE STORY

The truth is that far from being the poor victim it likes to portray itself as, Israel is in fact the most aggressive and belligerent nation in the region, having invaded pretty much everyone it shares a border with.

The following maps show just who is wiping who off of the map!

The above map is Israel as it was first created by UN declaration in 1947. The blue portion is Israel, the rest is all Arab lands. Note that Jerusalem was completely within Arab lands and Israel was much smaller than it is today. Note also that there is NO Israeli presence inside the area surrounding Jerusalem. No settlements, certainly no IDF. The red square outlines the approximate region shown in the map to the right.

This is Israel as it is today.
Note that the western border of Palestine has been pushed up to Jerusalem. Such a land grab is NOT the result of a defensive act, but of an invasion to bring Jerusalem under Israeli control, even though Jerusalem was not originally part of Israel. The maps clearly tell the story of an Israel conquering lands which do not belong to it. Since Sharon took office, Israel has built more illegal Jewish Settlements on Palestinian land (external - login to view). Note on the above map that the majority of the lands which were originally Arab lands when Israel was created, are now under complete (dark blue) or partial (green) Israeli control. Only the black areas remain to the Palestinians, and those are shrinking by the minute.
How does a defensive action result in the total conquest of someone else's lands? The answer is that it does not. Israel is the aggressor. The maps of Israel then and now prove it.
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...tellstory.html (external - login to view)
 
DaSleeper
+1
#79
Wait until the conversation changes a little before jumping in so he doesn't feel the need to address the OP
www.idf.il/1283-15196-EN/Dover.aspx (external - login to view)

Good goal post move ..................

 
gore0bsessed
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

what, Israel invaded six Arab countries in 1948?//

lol

The creation of Israel resulted in the displacement of Arabs from their lands and homes which lead to that war.
This is essentially the beginning of the conflict.
 
Colpy
+1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Israeli apologists often claim that Palestine included Jordan and therefore Arabs were awarded most of Palestine.
That's a distortion of what happened, who owned the land and where people lived which should have been factors in the decision to partition the land. During the 1947-48 ethnic cleansing war about 800,000 Arabs fled the side which as reserved for an future Jewish state and about 10,000 Jews fled the side reserved for a future Arab state. Not a single Jew fled what is today Jordan. All 10,000 Jews who fled from the Arab side to the Jewish side came from what is today the West Bank, Gaza or Israel.
This map shows who own what before 1947:

This map shows how the UN divided Palestine. Most of the land, including nearly all of the arable land and control of water resources (important when most of the area is near desert) was awarded the Jewish state, while Arabs got less land and most of that was desert and rocky hills:

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Bull****, as always.

Israel was ATTACKED in 1948, Israel was forced to take action in 1967, and at least 750,000 Jews were forced out of Arab countries around the time of the "disaster".
If the "Palestinians" want a state, they have to recognize Israel's right to exist, and stop attacking her. Why in the world would you grant statehood to a people who will not stop trying to murder you????

As far as I'm concerned, they lost any and all right to the land when they refused Ehud Barak's offer of a state, with an open Jerusalem as capital.

****'em.
 
gore0bsessed
#82
I think today the average Palestinian recognizes Israel's existence, they just don't want to be ruled by them.

Palestinians prepare to lose the solar panels that provide a lifeline | Global development | guardian.co.uk (external - login to view)
 
Colpy
+2
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

I think today the average Palestinian recognizes Israel's existence, they just don't want to be ruled by them.

Palestinians prepare to lose the solar panels that provide a lifeline | Global development | guardian.co.uk (external - login to view)

I sincerely believe that if it were left to the average Palestinian, there would have been peace 20 years ago........unfortunately, Israel is dealing with corrupt Fatah, and lunatic Islamist Hamas.
 
CDNBear
+1
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Israeli apologists often claim that Palestine included Jordan and therefore Arabs were awarded most of Palestine.

Neo Nazi regime supporters often claim people who merely observe history objectively, are Israeli apologists.

Why do neo nazi terror regime supporters do that? Good question. Simply because the facts offered by the objective, don't help support their beloved neo Nazi terror regimes.

Jordan was formed in what was called Palestine. Full stop.
 
Just the Facts
+2
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Jordan wasn't created out of Palestine. Was there a nation called Palestine and a large chunk of land (80% according to you) was taken from it and called Jordan? No.

Nation? Nope, never. Never been a nation called Palestine. Ever. Thanks for reinforcing that.

Mandate? Yup. There was a mandate of Palestine. It was split to create Transjordan. Almost 80% of it went to Transjordan, but wait, you already knew that.

I know, the attempted rewriting of history is creating the notion that somehow this mythical Transjordan has been around a really long time. But it hasn't. You'll find a lot of narratives saying it has, EAO is very familiar with those and I'm sure will point them out. What you won't find, is historical maps pre-1921 that depict it.

Here's as objective a source as I could find in the amount of time I was willing to devote to it:

British Empire: The Map Room: Middle East: Palestine (external - login to view)

The fact that the British mandate included references to the Balfour Declaration and the establishment of a Jewish homeland was a severe blow to the Arabs. Partly to try and mollify this disappointment, the British split the Palestine mandate into two distinct areas, using the Jordan River as a natural boundary. The British claimed that Jewish immigration would be confined to the West of the river. The East of the river, which represented three quarters of the whole mandate area was to be reserved for the Arabs alone. The Hashemite Abdulla was to become the ruler of what was to become Transjordan. Most Arabs still felt ill at ease with this British plan. They regarded Transjordan as little more than an arid, empty desert. Besides, the principle of any Jewish homeland anywhere in Arab lands was still completely abhorrent to them.

You can rewrite Wikipaedia, but you can't rewrite history.

Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

That's a distortion of what happened, who owned the land and where people lived which should have been factors in the decision to partition the land.

Interesting how you make that statement, then quickly scurry off to another topic. Would you mind backing that up? I really am interested. If I've been lied to all these decades, and in fact Transjordan wasn't carved out of the British Mandate of Palestine, I'd like to know about it.
 
MHz
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Why in the world would you grant statehood to a people who will not stop trying to murder you????

As far as I'm concerned, they lost any and all right to the land when they refused Ehud Barak's offer of a state, with an open Jerusalem as capital.

****'em.

You mouthy opinion is useless, hasn't anybody mentioned that to you lately?
You make it sound like the Jews are withholding Palestinian statehood, that is somewhat correct.

Here's how totally ****ed you are. The 1948 war was over the exile of 100,000's of Palestinians, just like the Occupation 101 vid says. The exiles were more than 650,000 Arabs in one year. If the exile of some Jews is objectionable let them bring their grievances to the UN.

The 1967 was was started by Israel in a preemptive strike done as soon as they had practiced bombing runways for 2 years.
 
Just the Facts
+1
#87
I might have to actually follow through on that scrapbook, the classics are piling up.

Are you sure it wasn't millions of exiles? I think it might have been millions. Heck, why be wishy washy, TENS of millions. The Arab states attacked Israel because of the TENS of Millions of exiles. Yeah, that's the ticket. TENS of Millions. And rockets. The Jews kept firing rockets at the Arab States, while ethnically cleansing Palestine of TENS of Millions of Palestinians.

lol
 
CDNBear
+1
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

I might have to actually follow through on that scrapbook, the classics are piling up.

Are you sure it wasn't millions of exiles? I think it might have been millions. Heck, why be wishy washy, TENS of millions. The Arab states attacked Israel because of the TENS of Millions of exiles. Yeah, that's the ticket. TENS of Millions. And rockets. The Jews kept firing rockets at the Arab States, while ethnically cleansing Palestine of TENS of Millions of Palestinians.

lol

Make it a coffee table book, and I'll buy a copy!
 
Just the Facts
+1
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Make it a coffee table book, and I'll buy a copy!

Does it count if I glue legs on the bottom and a cup on the top?
 
CDNBear
+1
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

Does it count if I glue legs on the bottom and a cup on the top?

Probably not feasible. Given the material offer for your use, it will likely be a multi volume set.
 

Similar Threads

no new posts