U.S. soldier kills up to 16 Afghan civilians

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

Special opps ... sorry, info about where and when isn't available.

He may be one too!

" A member of Canada's elite special forces unit says he felt his peers were being "encouraged" by the Canadian Forces chain of command to commit war crimes in Afghanistan, according to new documents obtained by CBC News.
The documents from the military ombudsman's office show the member of the covert unit Joint Task Force 2, or JTF2, approached the watchdog in June 2008 to report the allegations of wrongdoing he had first made to his superior officers in 2006."

How did you come up with that?

A General under Napoleon.... DUH!

Ariadne
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Bull Ffn Sht - Name the unit.

Funny ... now you think I'm lying?
You're mistaken.

Goober

Funny ... now you think I'm lying?
You're mistaken.

The unit has a name.

Ariadne
+1

The unit has a name.

You know what ... people in special opps don't talk about what they do.

EagleSmack
+3

This man is from a country that practices capital punishment and he committed mass murder in a country that practices capital punishment. What's the problem?

The country has certain states that has Capital Punishment. Not my state.

So are you for Capital Punishment or not?

Getting trapped a bit aren't you hypocrite?

lone wolf
+2

Maybe not ... but they sure praise up their Reggies....

Goober

What is his trade. You should know that

EagleSmack
+2

LMAO... they just have big mouthed mother in laws to do that for them.

Ocean Breeze

that is what is called silly diversional tactics when ES has nothing of substance to say but feels he/she must defend the US and its military at all costs.

back to topic.

No matter how the powers that be try to spin it.........it will not wash. The USG has lied, covered, protected criminals of war to the point now that it has no credibility . The MSM is about as bad as it does not dare print or relate anything that goes against the military complex.

Ariadne
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

The country has certain states that has Capital Punishment. Not my state.

So are you for Capital Punishment or not?

Getting trapped a bit aren't you hypocrite?

I'm not a hypocrite. I respect the automony of others. If they want to live in a society that believes in capital punishment, that's their business. I prefer to live in a more civilized society.

Goober
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

that is what is called silly diversional tactics when ES has nothing of substance to say but feels he/she must defend the US and its military at all costs.

back to topic.

No matter how the powers that be try to spin it.........it will not wash. The USG has lied, covered, protected criminals of war to the point now that it has no credibility . The MSM is about as bad as it does not dare print or relate anything that goes against the military complex.

Fuk Off and get in the Kitchen. one thing you should be good at.

Ariadne

What is his trade. You should know that

Munitions ... but he's trained for jumping out of helicopters into the ocean, scuba, northern survival ... all that sort of stuff.

lone wolf
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

back to topic.

Again.... Where is YOUR objectivity?

Goober
+1

Munitions

Munition - Big name - It has an MOC - still can`t answer

Ariadne

Munition - Big name - It has an MOC - still can`t answer

I'm not in the military and I have never interrogated him about what he does. He isn't allowed to talk about it so I don't ask.

EagleSmack
+3

I'm not a hypocrite. I respect the automony of others. If they want to live in a society that believes in capital punishment, that's their business. I prefer to live in a more civilized society.

Sure you are. You are avoiding the question and I can see why... your hypocricy is showing all over your posts.

So clearly you are for Capital Punishment if you want the American to be executed over there.

Goober
+2

I'm not in the military and I have never interrogated him about what he does. He isn't allowed to talk about it so I don't ask.

BS - FFn BS - He is allowed to tell you what his trade is. And Munitions ain`t it Sheila.

EagleSmack
+2

Munitions ... but he's trained for jumping out of helicopters into the ocean, scuba, northern survival ... all that sort of stuff.

LMAO!

So he cleans ammo.

Just like all the Sailors telling the folks home they're Navy SEALS.

Keeping digging the hole Ariadne

Ariadne

Sure you are. You are avoiding the question and I can see why... your hypocricy is showing all over your posts.

So clearly you are for Capital Punishment if you want the American to be executed over there.

There's nothing hypocritical about respecting someone's right to want an eye for an eye. I don't agree with it, but it's not my place to tell people from other countries how to live and die. As I said, I respect the autonomy of others so if people in the US want to practice an eye for an eye, like they do in the middle east, what difference does it make where a mass murderer is prosecuted. The result should be the same.

LMAO!

So he cleans ammo.

He probably just cleans toilets.

Goober
+2

LMAO!

So he cleans ammo.

Cant give 2 thumbs up. She is an ffn BS artist.

EagleSmack
+1

There's nothing hypocritical about respecting someone's right to want an eye for an eye. I don't agree with it, but it's not my place to tell people from other countries how to live and die. As I said, I respect the autonomy of others so if people in the US want to practice an eye for an eye, like they do in the middle east, what difference does it make where a mass murderer is prosecuted. The result should be the same.

So you're for the death penalty.

Not all parts of the US have Capital Punishment. Are you aware of that?

Quote:

He probably just cleans toilets.

If that

Ariadne

Cant give 2 thumbs up. She is an ffn BS artist.

Why would you say that I'm a liar? If you knew anything about special opps you would know that they are not allowed to discuss anything they do.

Goober
+2

Why would you say that I'm a liar? If you knew anything about special opps you would know that they are not allowed to discuss anything they do.

Again BS - he is allowed to tell you what his trade is. What rank is he

How long in the Military -

Is he Army, Air Force or Navy

What base is he stationed at.

Come on down.

Ocean Breeze
Quote:

Are our soldiers seeing too much combat?’ as one retired military general asked after the most recent Afghan massacre of 16 civilians. How much combat – organized and spontaneous killing, destruction – is too much? Enough so that US killing in Afghanistan is just short of being caught massacring civilians? Enough so that anyone any soldier considers a threat for any reason can still be killed just in case they might pose a danger? By now Americans are used to such reports, most turning the other way either because they don’t care or because they feel impotent to make change, both reasons leaving the US military virtually untouched while one investigation and court judgment after another exonerates the murders

HOW THE U.S. MILITARY SPAWNS MASSACRES AND DAILY ACTS OF DEPRAVITY | Dailycensored.com (external - login to view)

Ariadne

Again BS - he is allowed to tell you what his trade is. What rank is he

How long in the Military -

Is he Army, Air Force or Navy

What base is he stationed at.

Come on down.

I have stated my reasons for having certain expectations of soldiers. There is no excuse for one of them to go on a murderous rampage and shoot little girls sleeping in their beds.

Canadian soldiers in special opps are not allowed to discuss their activities. If you think that makes me a liar, so be it.

Goober
+2

I have stated my reasons for having certain expectations of soldiers. There is no excuse for one of them to go on a murderous rampage and shoot little girls sleeping in their beds.

Canadian soldiers in special opps are not allowed to discuss their activities. If you think that makes me a liar, so be it.

Oh you are a liar and a Bshxt artist - No credability what so ever. Lots of Army types on this Forum and you have certain quailities we all despise. Lying is one. It fall under character, and you have a clear lack of that quality.

Yes i have noted your BS on other threads. I waited as i wanted you to publicly hang yourself.

Well you did that, quite well I might add.

Ocean Breeze
+1 / -1
Everyone has the right to have certain expectations of the military. They are trained highly, and are taught boundaries.They are supposed to be PROFESSIONALS...

The murderer (and that is what he is) not only slaughtered innocent civilians but a group that included a TODDLER. Anyone that can murder a child in cold blood as part of a massacre.......is not military material. One has to wonder how many other incidents he and /or others of his group have committed atrocities that have not been reported .....ie: found out.

We the public are aware of quite a number now......but I would hazard that the ones we know about are but a small number of what really takes place.

Seems , the longer these occupations drag on ....the more incidents are happening and likely to happen. The war planners should really figure out how to end wars. Any idiot can start them......and usually does. IF they don't have an end game in the plans or cannot create one.........then don't start the dang war in the first place.

gerryh
I find, that when Bear doesn't back goober up when it comes to military....it means goob is talking out his ***....... again.

lone wolf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I find, that when Bear doesn't back goober up when it comes to military....it means goob is talking out his ***....... again.

...or Bear's booked off maybe?

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

...or Bear's booked off maybe?

maybe..... I'll lay odds though that goobs talkin out his *** this time around.

no new posts