U.S. soldier kills up to 16 Afghan civilians


earth_as_one
+2
#391
The above statement expresses a common incorrect perception regarding the Taliban and 9/11.

The Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11. They even officially condemned it. They were focused on a civil war at the time and had no interest in "piddling on the machinery". In fact they even offered to help the US bring those responsible for 9/11 to justice. All they wanted was the same the US would want before handing over visitors to the US over to the Taliban.... supporting evidence linking accused to the event., which the US refused to consider. Instead the US and their allies attacked the Taliban. They weren't our enemy until after the US (and Canada) went to Afghanistan and drew Taliban blood:

Taliban condemn 9/11
CNN.com - Attacks draw mixed response in Mideast - September 12, 2001 (external - login to view)

Officials described the U.S. decision to reject Taliban offers as a missed opportunity. Former CIA station chief Milt Bearden told the Post, “We never heard what they were trying to say…. We had no common language. Ours was, ‘Give up bin Laden.’ They were saying, ‘Do something to help us give him up.’” Bearden added, “I have no doubts they wanted to get rid of him. He was a pain in the neck,” but this “never clicked” with U.S. officials.
Michael Malinowski, a State Department official involved in the talks, acknowledged, “I would say, ‘Hey, give up bin Laden,’ and they would say, ‘No…. Show us the evidence’”, a request U.S. officials deemed unreasonable.[3]
According to the BBC, the Taliban later even warned the U.S. that bin Laden was going to launch an attack on American soil. Former Taliban foreign minister Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil said his warnings, issued because of concerns that the U.S. would react by waging war against Afghanistan, had been ignored. A U.S. official did not deny that such warnings were issued, but told BBC rather that it was dismissed because “We were hearing a lot of that kind of stuff”.[4]
Indeed, underscoring Muttawakil’s stated reasons for having delivered the threat warning to the U.S., a State Department document from June 2001 obtained by INTELWIRE.com[5] showed that the U.S. had warned the Taliban “that they will be held directly responsible for any loss of life that occurs from terrorist actions related to terrorists who have trained in Afghanistan or use Afghanistan as a base of planning operations.”[6] The Taliban ambassador to Pakistan Abdul Salam Zaeef responded that “the Taliban do not see Americans as their enemies and that there are no threats to Americans coming from the Taliban. Nontheless, said Zaeef, ‘We will do our best to follow up and stop’ any threat.” With regard to bin Laden, “Zaeef emphasized that the Taliban’s relationship with UBL [Usama/Osama bin Laden] and others is based not on enmity against the United States, but on ‘culture.’”[7]

* Newly Disclosed Documents Shed More Light on Early Taliban Offers, Pakistan Role:** Information Clearing House: ICH (external - login to view)
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 17th, 2012 at 02:25 PM..
 
Ocean Breeze
-1
#392
Quote:

Karzai: US Not Cooperating in Massacre Probe (external - login to view)

Delegation Rejects Single Shooter Narrative

by Jason Ditz, March 16, 2012

Speaking today in a meeting with tribal elders and other top officials, Afghan President Hamid Karzai angrily condemned the US for its refusal to cooperate in the ongoing investigation (external - login to view) into last weekend’s massacre of civilians in Kandahar Province.

Karzai: US Not Cooperating in Massacre Probe -- News from Antiwar.com (external - login to view)


wonder why the USG is so uncooperative. ( we all know how the US reacts when it does not get full cooperation on demand ) Watched Karzai at a press conference , with some of the victims neighbors and families attending.......and he has just about had it with the screwing around the US does. He is not alone.

The "accused" is in the US now. The spin has already begun. as have the excuses for his crime. of terrorized mass murder.

Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

I think the amount of Afghans killed since 9/11 is far beyond how many people died and were impacted by 9/11

Even if the entire country was responsible for 9/11, what has been done in Afghanistan goes far beyond eye for an eye or any sort of justice.

wasn't the invasion of Afghanistan about getting OBL. .....then it morphed into getting the Taliban as the US wanted a regime change there. Interesting how the US does not do body counts when it comes to those it slaughters en mass via elective invasions.

This current "incident' was totally intentional,

what is tragic is that the law and due process does not apply to everyone. Only to the americans and their troops. Seems that Afghanistan would be in their rights to arrange an assassination . The US has set the precident for assassination type "justice".
 
lone wolf
#393
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

Seems that Afghanistan would be in their rights to arrange an assassination .

Sure they would....

I bet they should expect retribution too.


Quote:

The US has set the precident for assassination type "justice".

There's probably still family of that Arch Duke left over from WW1 who'd disagree.
 
Goober
#394
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

The above statement expresses a common incorrect perception regarding the Taliban and 9/11.

The Taliban had OBL under guard, confiscated his comms etc as they knew he was up to something. Then they refuse to turn him over.

But in your opinion OBL was innocent of 911.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plannin...gins_of_9.2F11 (external - login to view)

According to the intelligence authorities[citation needed] in the United States and the Philippines, the September 11 attacks originated with Operation Bojinka (a plan that was not executed), which was conceived by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (K.S.M) and his nephew, Ramzi Yousef. The first stage would be the assassination of Pope John Paul II, and the bombing of twelve airliners. The second and third stages called for small airplanes loaded with explosives to be crashed into the CIA headquarters. The plot was discovered by Manila police on January 6, 1995 and Abdul Hakim Murad was arrested. Ramzi Yousef was arrested in Pakistan in February 1995. Wali Khan Amin Shah escaped after his arrest, but was re-arrested in Malaysia in December 1995. Khalid Sheik Mohammed escaped, and Riduan Isamuddin, also known as Hambali, was overlooked.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed first presented the idea for the September 11 plot to bin Laden in 1996 in Afghanistan.[10] However, nothing came of the idea at the time. At that point, bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were in a period of transition, having just relocated back to Afghanistan from Sudan.

Mohammed moved to Qatar. Before the government there could arrest him (after a request by the United States), he fled to Afghanistan. The leaders of Al-Qaeda liked the idea of the modified Phases II and III Mohammed presented to them. Instead of using small airplanes loaded with explosives, as Murad planned to do, Mohammed planned to use commercial airliners. Mohammed and Abu Zubaydah became the managers of the plot. During late 1996 and 1997, Khalid Sheik Mohammed stayed in the Czech Republic, as the Taliban allegedly did not approve of his womanising. German officials believe that the leaders of Al-Qaeda planned almost the entire September 11 plot in Afghanistan. Six of the hijackers that were chosen later down the line would have some say in the plot.
 
gerryh
#395
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

The Taliban had OBL under guard, confiscated his comms etc as they knew he was up to something. Then they refuse to turn him over.
But in your opinion OBL was innocent of 911.
Planning of the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the intelligence authorities[citation needed] in the United States and the Philippines, the September 11 attacks originated with Operation Bojinka (a plan that was not executed), which was conceived by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (K.S.M) and his nephew, Ramzi Yousef. The first stage would be the assassination of Pope John Paul II, and the bombing of twelve airliners. The second and third stages called for small airplanes loaded with explosives to be crashed into the CIA headquarters. The plot was discovered by Manila police on January 6, 1995 and Abdul Hakim Murad was arrested. Ramzi Yousef was arrested in Pakistan in February 1995. Wali Khan Amin Shah escaped after his arrest, but was re-arrested in Malaysia in December 1995. Khalid Sheik Mohammed escaped, and Riduan Isamuddin, also known as Hambali, was overlooked.
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed first presented the idea for the September 11 plot to bin Laden in 1996 in Afghanistan.[10] However, nothing came of the idea at the time. At that point, bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were in a period of...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post

Actually, no, he has not said he believed that obl was innocent. All he did was post a truth about the time between 9/11 and the invasion of Afghanistan.
 
Goober
#396
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Actually, no, he has not said he believed that obl was innocent. All he did was post a truth about the time between 9/11 and the invasion of Afghanistan.

On other threads he referred to the Taliban turning OBL over to another agreed upon country - Also the US was to present evidence to the Taliban of OBLs involvement.
 
earth_as_one
#397
LAKE TAPPS, WASH. — On a winding road of wood-frame homes tucked amid towering trees, Robert Bales was the father who joined his two young children for playtime in the yard, a career soldier who greeted neighbours warmly but was guarded when talking about the years he spent away at war.
“When I heard him talk, he said ... ‘Yeah, that’s my job. That’s what I do’,” said Kassie Holland, a next-door neighbour to the soldier who is now suspected of killing 16 Afghan civilians. “He never expressed a lot of emotion toward it.”
Speaking to his fellow soldiers, though, Bales could exult in the role. Plunged into battle in Iraq, he told an interviewer for a base newspaper in 2009 that he and his comrades proved “the real difference between being an American as opposed to being a bad guy.”...


World News: Robert Bales, soldier accused in Afghan killings, was a family man - thestar.com

Maybe he'll be free in a year or two.... then again maybe not:

Last year, also in March, another soldier of the Stryker Brigade was sentenced to twenty four years in prison for killing three Afghan civilians. Jeremy Morlock from the 5th Stryker Brigade, along with five of his fellow soldiers, were brought to trial for a similar incident in Afghanistan over killings that occurred between January and May 2010. A military tribunal charged the soldiers with killing civilians for fun, dismembering the bodies before taking photos of them, and keeping human bones as wartime souvenirs.

Afghan massacre suspect identified as Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales — RT (external - login to view)
 
Goober
#398
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

LAKE TAPPS, WASH. — On a winding road of wood-frame homes tucked amid towering trees, Robert Bales was the father who joined his two young children for playtime in the yard, a career soldier who greeted neighbours warmly but was guarded when talking about the years he spent away at war.
“When I heard him talk, he said ... ‘Yeah, that’s my job. That’s what I do’,” said Kassie Holland, a next-door neighbour to the soldier who is now suspected of killing 16 Afghan civilians. “He never expressed a lot of emotion toward it.”
Speaking to his fellow soldiers, though, Bales could exult in the role. Plunged into battle in Iraq, he told an interviewer for a base newspaper in 2009 that he and his comrades proved “the real difference between being an American as opposed to being a bad guy.”...
World News: Robert Bales, soldier accused in Afghan killings, was a family man - thestar.com
Maybe he'll be free in a year or two.... then again maybe not:
Last year, also in March, another soldier of the Stryker Brigade was sentenced to twenty four years in prison for killing three Afghan civilians. Jeremy...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Are you implying linkage as they served in the same unit -
 
gerryh
+1
#399
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

On other threads he referred to the Taliban turning OBL over to another agreed upon country - Also the US was to present evidence to the Taliban of OBLs involvement.


Well....in this instance I would say prove his inconsistency....cause I haven't seen it when it comes to the Taliban, obl, and the u.s.

Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Are you implying linkage as they served in the same unit -


God damn you really are an idiot..... he supplied evidence of a similar happening showing that those responsible were not just slapped on the wrist.....
 
Goober
#400
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Well....in this instance I would say prove his inconsistency....cause I haven't seen it when it comes to the Taliban, obl, and the u.s.




God damn you really are an idiot..... he supplied evidence of a similar happening showing that those responsible were not just slapped on the wrist.....

24 years in jail - Do I think it is enough - No - I think we in Canada also have the same problems with people who kill more than 1 person - even then the sentence for 1 life is generally not enough.


Last year, also in March, another soldier of the Stryker Brigade was sentenced to twenty four years in prison for killing three Afghan civilians. Jeremy Morlock from the 5th Stryker Brigade, along with five of his fellow soldiers, were brought to trial for a similar incident in Afghanistan over killings that occurred between January and May 2010. A military tribunal charged the soldiers with killing civilians for fun, dismembering the bodies before taking photos of them, and keeping human bones as wartime souvenirs.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#401
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post


You're one of those chauvenists aren't you ... the kind that think women have no brain and know nothing until some male with a huge ego tells them what to believe.

Oh gosh... here we go. Using that crutch again.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

an aside and off topic for a moment. But why is it that a select but fortunately small gang on here have only one comback.....regardless of topic , theme etc. They keep regurgitating that tiresome Anti american crap... or they hate the US or they hate the US military or a variation of those three. Does not speak highly of their thinking skills or assessment skill of each situation being discussed..

Because of the hypocricy and the obsession to everything anti-American that slimes from the mouths of people like you.
 
Goober
+2
#402
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Oh gosh... here we go. Using that crutch again.



Because of the hypocricy and the obsession to everything anti-American that slimes from the mouths of people like you.

A picture is worth a thousand words

 
gerryh
#403
I see you still haven't proven eao's inconsistency in what he has said concerning the americans/taliban/obl/. Are you going to, or admit that once again you were talking out your ***.
 
Goober
#404
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I see you still haven't proven eao's inconsistency in what he has said concerning the americans/taliban/obl/. Are you going to, or admit that once again you were talking out your ***.

You read my post, went to the wrong conclusion. Now my point was addressed to EAO.

Yesterday I waited for Bear to clear things up about my posts ref the Army - you accused me of talking out of my *** -
You cannot admit when you make a mistake.

Now my post was to EAO - something about that you have a problem with? Clearly the posts I make or myself are quite a bother to you and you get all wound up.
 
gerryh
#405
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

You read my post, went to the wrong conclusion. Now my point was addressed to EAO.

Yesterday I waited for Bear to clear things up about my posts ref the Army - you accused me of talking out of my *** -
You cannot admit when you make a mistake.

Now my post was to EAO - something about that you have a problem with? Clearly the posts I make or myself are quite a bother to you and you get all wound up.


How about you write complete sentences with proper grammar and syntax.


From this I gather you have no intention of admitting you're wrong. No surprise, weasels are like that.
 
Goober
+1
#406
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

How about you write complete sentences with proper grammar and syntax.


From this I gather you have no intention of admitting you're wrong. No surprise, weasels are like that.

Problem understanding what I wrote -My apologies for not being as well educated as yourself.
 
earth_as_one
#407
I can't decipher G's posts either.

If I understand the MSM spin direction on this story, people with an old head injury, a drinking problem and a bad marriage shouldn't be held responsible for gunning down innocent Aghan women and children.
 
gerryh
#408
Still waiting for you to show eao's inconstancy's in his comments for the happenings between 9/11 and the Afghanistan invasion.
 
earth_as_one
#409
I have no idea what happened on 9/11 besides two planes flying into the world trade center, the Pentagon and a fourth plane downed over Pennsylvania. Saudi citizen OBL may have played a role, but many "facts" are inconsistent with allegations or the "official" version of what happened that day.

If a Saudi was responsible, then why let Saudi citizens flee the US on 9/12?

Two years before Bush won election, Cheney's PNAC think tank proposed invading Iraq and Iran. In the same report, the authors concluded that their agenda would be difficult to implement without a "Pearl Harbor" like event. Then less than a year after Bush wins election, a "Pearl Harbor" happens. What a coincidence:

“A New Pearl Harbor”
Two years ago a project set up by the men who now surround George W Bush said what America needed was “a new Pearl Harbor.” Its published aims have, alarmingly, come true.
“A New Pearl Harbor” (external - login to view)

The Taliban were the authority for that part of Afghanistan. If the US had evidence supporting their allegations about OBL, then they should have let the Taliban see that evidence. No government would hand over a "guest" to a lynch mob without evidence they committed a crime.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 17th, 2012 at 08:56 PM..
 
Goober
+1
#410
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Still waiting for you to show eao's inconstancy's in his comments for the happenings between 9/11 and the Afghanistan invasion.

Never mind waiting for that - that has been left to EAO,

Please let me know what syntax etc you require clarification on. Being a DDH (Dumb Down Homer) who left school early, I was not as fortunate as others to further my education, but that is my burden for providing for my family.

So please let me know what needs clarification for one such as yourself that is without doubt a man well educated in the English language.

I am more than will to learn and try to improve myself.

The standard and such a high standard you have set has rightly put not only myself in their proper place, which is clearly below you, but other posters who have failed to meet you high and hopefully attainably standards.

Why it is absolutely sinful for we the uneducated to not accept help, freely offered by a well educated man to improve not only ourselves but those that we meet as we travel thru the Creators world.

I am poorly uneducated man willing to learn. Will you help a poor soul? Will you save me from the errors of syntax, prepositions and all the whatnot that can make the English language so confusing to a poorly educated man such as myself.

I cry out for help. Will you meet that cry? Will you????????????
Last edited by Goober; Mar 17th, 2012 at 09:11 PM..
 
gerryh
#411
 
Goober
+2
#412
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Can't find that in my English language books. What is it listed under?
 
earth_as_one
#413
March 17 (Reuters) - A lawyer representing the U.S. soldier implicated in the massacre of 16 villagers in Afghanistan said on Saturday he and other members of the defense team would spend several days with him in the week ahead.U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales is in solitary confinement at a military detention center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, where he arrived late on Friday.
Bales, 38 and a four-tour combat veteran, is suspected of walking off his base in southern Afghanistan on Sunday and gunning down the 16 civilians, including nine children and three women, in a massacre that sent American-Afghan relations into a tailspin.
Bales, whose military unit is based south of Tacoma, Washington, had been held in Kuwait after he was flown out of Afghanistan on Wednesday.
He has not yet been charged.

Soldier suspected in Afghanistan massacre to meet with lawyers (external - login to view)

Which is true. We know people died, but what happened, who did what to whom remains unproven. I'd support a neutral third party verifying truth and justice. I don't trust the Afghans or the Americans to be objective. How about Norway, Switzerland and South Africa?
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 17th, 2012 at 10:02 PM..
 
earth_as_one
#414
Robert Fisk: Madness is not the reason for this massacre
...
The top general had to tell his supposedly well-disciplined, elite, professional army not to "take vengeance" on the Afghans they are supposed to be helping/protecting/nurturing/training, etc. He had to tell his soldiers not to commit murder.... I suspect that Allen had already been warned by his junior officers that his soldiers had been enraged by the killings that followed the Koran burnings – and might decide to go on a revenge spree. Hence he tried desperately – in a statement that was as shocking as it was revealing – to pre-empt exactly the massacre which took place last Sunday...
Robert Fisk: Madness is not the reason for this massacre - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent (external - login to view)
 
Ocean Breeze
#415
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Robert Fisk: Madness is not the reason for this massacre
...The top general had to tell his supposedly well-disciplined, elite, professional army not to "take vengeance" on the Afghans they are supposed to be helping/protecting/nurturing/training, etc. He had to tell his soldiers not to commit murder.... I suspect that Allen had already been warned by his junior officers that his soldiers had been enraged by the killings that followed the Koran burnings – and might decide to go on a revenge spree. Hence he tried desperately – in a statement that was as shocking as it was revealing – to pre-empt exactly the massacre which took place last Sunday...
Robert Fisk: Madness is not the reason for this massacre - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent (external - login to view)

couple of things come to mind as I read the above. Things are not in effective control ......or just barely so. Each side is explosive with revenge and killing as a priority. How on earth can they claim to be teaching, supporting , enhancing the Afghan society when they have no respect and their actions show differently.

What in heck did they expect after the Koran burnings. That is provocative conduct. Pizzing on the dead bodies did not endear them into the hearts and minds of the Afghans either.

The Afgans want the US OUT........and yet the US will not listen. Is it just arrogance and pride that makes the US act so immaturely?? Because it IS immature . Remember how the public were told.........when they ask us to leave......we will leave. Just another big lie in a series of many.

How many more of these incidents have to happen before the US(G) wakes up to the reality of what they have done to a population ..........while supposedly looking for OBL.....who wasn't even there. That has really got to be embarrassing.
 
Goober
#416
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

March 17 (Reuters) - A lawyer representing the U.S. soldier implicated in the massacre of 16 villagers in Afghanistan said on Saturday he and other members of the defense team would spend several days with him in the week ahead.U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales is in solitary confinement at a military detention center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, where he arrived late on Friday.
Bales, 38 and a four-tour combat veteran, is suspected of walking off his base in southern Afghanistan on Sunday and gunning down the 16 civilians, including nine children and three women, in a massacre that sent American-Afghan relations into a tailspin.
Bales, whose military unit is based south of Tacoma, Washington, had been held in Kuwait after he was flown out of Afghanistan on Wednesday. He has not yet been charged.
Soldier suspected in Afghanistan massacre to meet with lawyers
Which is true. We know people died, but what happened, who did what to whom remains unproven. I'd support a neutral third party verifying truth and justice. I don't trust the Afghans or the Americans to be objective. How about Norway, Switzerland and South Africa?

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Did you not state that the Soldier should be turned over to the Afghan Govt - Now it is a third party - Can you make up your mind?

Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

LAKE TAPPS, WASH. — On a winding road of wood-frame homes tucked amid towering trees, Robert Bales was the father who joined his two young children for playtime in the yard, a career soldier who greeted neighbours warmly but was guarded when talking about the years he spent away at war.
“When I heard him talk, he said ... ‘Yeah, that’s my job. That’s what I do’,” said Kassie Holland, a next-door neighbour to the soldier who is now suspected of killing 16 Afghan civilians. “He never expressed a lot of emotion toward it.”
Speaking to his fellow soldiers, though, Bales could exult in the role. Plunged into battle in Iraq, he told an interviewer for a base newspaper in 2009 that he and his comrades proved “the real difference between being an American as opposed to being a bad guy.”...
World News: Robert Bales, soldier accused in Afghan killings, was a family man - thestar.com
Maybe he'll be free in a year or two.... then again maybe not:
Last year, also in March, another soldier of the Stryker Brigade was sentenced to twenty four years in prison for killing three Afghan...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Gerry and I have 2 differing views on this post. Could you clarify this for us please and thanks.

Gerry thinks you are satisfied with the sentence of 24 Years - I differ on the content of and what you implied.

I bolded a comment by you that implies the soldiers sentenced will not serve a reasonable term as per the sentence awarded by the Court.
 
Goober
#417
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

LAKE TAPPS, WASH. — when talking about the years he spent away at war.World News: Robert Bales, soldier accused in Afghan killings, was a family man - thestar.com

Maybe he'll be free in a year or two.... then again maybe not:
Last year, also in March, another soldier of the Stryker Brigade was sentenced to twenty four years in prison for killing three Afghan civilians. Jeremy Morlock from the 5th Stryker Brigade, along with five of his fellow soldiers, were brought to trial for a similar incident in Afghanistan over killings that occurred between January and May 2010. A military tribunal charged the soldiers with killing civilians for fun, dismembering the bodies before taking photos of them, and keeping human bones as wartime souvenirs.
Afghan massacre suspect identified as Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales — RT (external - login to view)

This is the post where Gerry states your post shows the US gives out harsh sentences - I differ due to your comment Maybe he will be free in a year or 2 --- then maybe not".

I also took it as you linking these 2 incidents as the soldiers were from the same units.

Care to clear this up?

Should not take long eh?
 
earth_as_one
#418
Its possible the US government will make an example of this soldier and he gets a stiff penalty. Then again he could be found not guilty by reason of insanity and then released when this story falls off the MSM radar.

Since the soldier was awol and the crime was committed in Afghanistan, I'd say the US should have to turn this soldier over to Afghan authorities.

My suggestion was for an objective third party to monitor the criminal justice process, since neither the Americans nor the Afghans are likely to give the accused a fair trial.
 
gerryh
#419
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Then again he could be found not guilty by reason of insanity and then released when this story falls off the MSM radar.
.


I'll bet that this is the most likely scenario. The americans are not well known for going hard on soldiers that do what the americans really want done.
 
Goober
#420
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Well....in this instance I would say prove his inconsistency....cause I haven't seen it when it comes to the Taliban, obl, and the u.s.




God damn you really are an idiot..... he supplied evidence of a similar happening showing that those responsible were not just slapped on the wrist.....

Does this not contradict your last post
[QUOTE]
Quote:

I'll bet that this is the most likely scenario. The americans are not well known for going hard on soldiers that do what the americans really want done.[/QUOTE

 
no new posts