Fed up with Islam Yet???

gerryh
+1
yup...same bullshyte justifications and rationalizations the skin heads and supremacists use.

"I'm jest tellin the truth" "tellin it like it is"

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

yup...same bullshyte justifications and rationalizations the skin heads and supremacists use.

"I'm jest tellin the truth" "tellin it like it is"

No....they say they have a free speech right to put forth their beliefs.

And they are perfectly correct. They do have a right to speak. They have a right to their opinion, and to the expression of same.......

You simply don't understand the concept of free speech if you think that comparison bothers me at all...........

ALL have the right to speak without being censored.

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

You disseminate hatred.

No disrespect Gh, but from where I sit. You're doing a pretty good job of disseminating hatred towards Colpy.

Just sayin'...

Colpy
Never mind....

petros
Why wouldn't they be pissed off when media and morons painted the guy as al Qaeda and various other things he wasn't?

They are probably like myself who bursts into laughter everytime something is Al Qaeda, possibly linked to al Qaeda or al Qaeda style.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Pro NRW Demo in Remscheid - "Tolerante" Gegendemonstranten - YouTube (external - login to view)

LOL...what a tard. Post's a video of right-wing nutters demonstrating and suggests they are Muslims. Too funny.

Never mind....

LOL...Maybe you should pull your head out of your rectum before you post such nonsense.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

LOL...what a tard. Post's a video of right-wing nutters demonstrating and suggests they are Muslims. Too funny.

LOL...Maybe you should pull your head out of your rectum before you post such nonsense.

Listen Arsehole....pay attention now....

"RIGHT WING NUTTERS" DON"T WAVE TURKISH FLAGS. So perhaps you should pull your head out of your ****.

What a Maroon!!!!

BTW, I pulled this as soon as I posted it....before you posted this, because I do not understand German......it was claimed on another site this was German Turkish workers scorning the minute of silence for the murdered Jews in Toulouse..........but, I thought, I'm not sure....I probably should pull it.

petros

Who are these people waving the Turk flags?

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Who are these people waving the Turk flags?

A political rally??? For some specific party?? Who knows??

They are definitively NOT German "right wing nutters".

Listen Arsehole....pay attention now....

"RIGHT WING NUTTERS" DON"T WAVE TURKISH FLAGS. So perhaps you should pull your head out of your ****.

What a Maroon!!!!

BTW, I pulled this as soon as I posted it....before you posted this, because I do not understand German......it was claimed on another site this was German Turkish workers scorning the minute of silence for the murdered Jews in Toulouse..........but, I thought, I'm not sure....I probably should pull it.

Here is the description from the website.....

Quote:

When the anti-Islam Pro NRW movement held a demonstration recently to protest against the construction of a giant mosque in the German city of Remscheid, it called for a minute of silence in honour of the victims of the shooting in Toulouse. As you can see, the Turkish counter-demonstrators had other ideas. They praised Allah, waved their national flag, shouted "Turkey! Turkey!" and screamed anti-Semitic slogans.

FEEL the tolerance!!!!

Cliffy

FEEL the tolerance!!!!

Let us put a face on those who would die if this insanity continues. Feel the animosity:

We Love You - YouTube

CDNBear

LOL...what a tard.

Clearly projection.

Quote:

I blame your admitted stupidity for the fact that you can't take your own advice.

Post #1566155 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck

Keep crying Jimmy. I love knowing I have such power over you.

Cannuck

Hmmm...so you posted something that you didn't understand in order to support your case....

Here's a little advice....you're doing a piss poor job of defending your position when you post stuff you understand, I suggest you not confuse yourself with more than one language...especially if you can't read it. As a side note, perhaps if you stopped visiting hate sites, you wouldn't be getting all this false information that you suck up like a vacuum.

CDNBear
+1 / -1

Kind of like you did here...

I still get a chuckle out of that. But nearly as much as I do when you tried this...

That was just lame, but oh so funny.

Post #1566743 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck

You're still crying I see. I blame your admitted stupidity. I bet I get another, don't disappoint. My ratings seem to go up, every time you give me a thumbs down, lol.

Colpy
+1

Hmmm...so you posted something that you didn't understand in order to support your case....

Here's a little advice....you're doing a piss poor job of defending your position when you post stuff you understand, I suggest you not confuse yourself with more than one language...especially if you can't read it. As a side note, perhaps if you stopped visiting hate sites, you wouldn't be getting all this false information that you suck up like a vacuum.

Here's a little advice, Moron.....I PULLED IT..........I pulled it before your comment was even posted, it was not up for more than 60 seconds. That is how concerned I am with the stuff I say being correct.

Meanwhile, YOU were wrong. The so-called "hate site" and I were perfectly correct.

Got that???

So you can Kiss My ****in' ****!

Geezus! This place has turned into a ****in' idiot convention!!!!

CDNBear
+2

Here's a little advice, Moron.....I PULLED IT...........so STFU.

BTW, you were wrong. The so-called "hate site" and I were perfectly correct.

Got that???

So you can Kiss My ****in' ****!

Geezus! This place has turned into a ****in' idiot convention!!!!

Jimmy's just one guy. How do you have a convention with only one attendee?

ETA: Forget it, I just remembered him admitting to DID/MPD.

Carry on.

I predict another thumbs down from a sad little man. That brings me so much joy...

Cannuck

Here's a little advice, Moron.....I PULLED IT..........

Why would you even post it if you didn't know what it was?

CDNBear

Why would you even post it if you didn't know what it was?

Maybe for the same reason you posted a link to the Autobahn, when it didn't support your contention. Like you thought it did. Then after I had to explain it to you, you tried and pin it on me. That was classic stupid.

I blame your admitted stupidity.

Post #1566782 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck Post #1566778 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck

Thanks for not disappointing.

JLM
+1
You're getting the red notches today, Bear, pretty soon you'll be catching up to me. I better say something really stupid.

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

You're getting the red notches today, Bear, pretty soon you'll be catching up to me. I better say something really stupid.

LOL, it's all he has left, after being PWND continuously and relentless by us.

The funny thing is, my post rating have gone up since he started crying through the neg button, lol.

Post #1566790 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck

Post #1566787 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck

Two more tear filled negs from poor little Jimmy.

SLM
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

LOL, it's all he has left, after being PWND continuously and relentless by us.
The funny thing is, my post rating have gone up since he started crying through the neg button, lol.
Post #1566790 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? Bad Cannuck
Post #1566787 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? Bad Cannuck

Two more tear filled negs from poor little Jimmy.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Ok, seriously. Where is Walter?
For some reason I keep being reminded of him lately, not sure why.

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Ok, seriously. Where is Walter?
For some reason I keep being reminded of him lately, not sure why.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Kind of like you did here...
I still get a chuckle out of that. But nearly as much as I do when you tried this...
That was just lame, but oh so funny.
Post #1566743 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? Bad Cannuck

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Oops.... again

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Oops.... again

No worries.

Guess who's back?

JIMMY!!! The sad little man, who cries through a button. I blame his admitted stupidity...

Post #1566848 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck

Your pain is my pleasure.

Post #1566875 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck

Poor little guy, so beside himself with rage, he's lost for words.

Colpy
In Great Britain:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1rTTmDs00

Meanwhile, back in France.......

Quote:

A member of the inter-faith dialogue organisation, Artisans de Paix (Artists of Peace), Hafid said the economic and political reality in France today brings to mind the conditions that contributed to the rise of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.
Recalling the yellow stars Jews were forced to wear during the Holocaust, Hafid pointed at his chest, saying, “I almost want to wear a green crescent moon here.”

www.france24.com/en/20120408-...-muslims-islam (external - login to view)

Colpy
What passes for news with Islamists........these guys RUN Lebanon

Quote:

A Zionist Basketball player says he likes Passover bread dipped with blood of Muslim and Christian children.
On his Facebook personal page Ido Kozikaro said he had the desire to eat Matzah, the unleavened bread traditionally eaten by Jews during the Passover, dipped with Muslim and Christian children’s blood.
“There’s nothing like celebrating the Passover with Matzah dipped in blood of Christian and Muslim children… : ) hmm”, Kozikaro wrote on his page.

Harry's Place » The Blood Libel Is Treated As A Fact In The Middle East (external - login to view)

Tonington
+2

What passes for news with Islamists........these guys RUN Lebanon

Harry's Place » The Blood Libel Is Treated As A Fact In The Middle East (external - login to view)

Joking, they presume, about drinking bread dripped in Children's blood...that's hilarious

They shouldn't take it seriously says Alan A, yet he blogs about it and spin it into something else. Classy fellow that Alan A.

Yes, now imagine what the same folks would write if some Muslim basketball player "joked" about something similar. Pathetic principles.

Just feed the hate cycle some more...

Spade
+3
Yep, the season for hate is 24/7 for some; but, surely not among posters at CC?

mentalfloss
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Joking, they presume, about drinking bread dripped in Children's blood...that's hilarious

They shouldn't take it seriously says Alan A, yet he blogs about it and spin it into something else. Classy fellow that Alan A.

Yes, now imagine what the same folks would write if some Muslim basketball player "joked" about something similar. Pathetic principles.

Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

LOL

The capacity for denial amongst the apologists is beyond belief.

This is NOT a joke. The blood libel has been printed in newspapers in the Arab world as fact repeatedly.

And not only the Hezbollah paper, but papers in Jordan, Saudi Arabia and even the government newspaper in Egypt.

That THONK THONK THONK you hear is the usual suspects driving their heads back into the sand.....

gerryh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

No need to thank Colpy, it's what he does.