+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Some people are *******s.

You being an excellent example thereof.

Cannuck
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

You being an excellent example thereof.

My parents told me that whatever I chose to be in life, just be the best. I chose to be an *******. Did you choose to be disadvantaged or did it just turn out that way?

JLM
+1

Some people are *******s. Does that help?

Well, you'd know how to recognize them!

CDNBear
+1

My parents told me that whatever I chose to be in life, just be the best. I chose to be an *******.

How original. I wonder just how much of your persona, you borrow from others.

Quote:

Did you choose to be disadvantaged or did it just turn out that way?

I'm disadvantaged? I've seen you claim that I'm admittedly disadvantaged, a few times.

Perhaps, if your admitted stupidity doesn't impede you, you could show us where this so called admission took place.

Or are we looking at another one of your patented fallacious ***ertions?

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Ooooooooh, another red "notch" from Einstein. I'm getting worried as I'm not sure how many I'm allowed before I get kicked off the forum!

And yet another! Which reminds me, I haven't seen Walter around lately have you?

Or are we looking at another one of your patented fallacious ***ertions?

Nicely worded.

JLM

Obviously, you've never had to hit a flop shot out of a sand trap with only three feet of green to work with.

Nah, never realized that was the measure of anything important. More concerned with working with the "green" in my wallet.

Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

And yet another! Which reminds me, I haven't seen Walter around lately have you?

Nicely worded.

No, Walter has been conspicuous by his absence, actually I like Walter, he's just fallen for the trap of being confused by politics. He's probably been busy with the N.D.P. leadership convention.

CDNBear
+1

Ooooooooh, another red "notch" from Einstein. I'm getting worried as I'm not sure how many I'm allowed before I get kicked off the forum!

I wonder if that's his intention. I wouldn't put it by him. It's not as if he has any real, discernible principles.

Nicely worded.

Thank you.

Nah, never realized that was the measure of anything important.

It isn't. But when his contributions to society as a whole, are limited. Or he's never really applied himself, in any meaningful way. It will have to do.

JLM
+1

I wonder if that's his intention. I wouldn't put it by him. It's not as if he has any real, discernible principles.

Well, you could count blubbering to the whole wide world, how badly he's been abused by old folks, so he's forced to spend his miserable existance on the golf course.

CDNBear

Well, you could count blubbering to the whole wide world, how badly he's been abused by old folks, so he's forced to spend his miserable existance on the golf course.

Inhabited by more and more old folks.

Maybe that's his problem with the old-timers, they won't let him play through.

How terrible.

gerryh
+2

My parents told me that whatever I chose to be in life, just be the best. I chose to be an *******. Did you choose to be disadvantaged or did it just turn out that way?

Now he's stealing and paraphrasing my lines.

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

You expected something better from him?

You really should come up with some new material. You're getting awfully stale.

Who knew he meant I should be dishonest like him and steal the works of other people.

SLM
+1

What did you expect? Original thought? lol

Colpy

Just to add some more fuel to the fire:

Book tells Muslim men how to beat and control their wives
By Terry Davidson, QMI Agency

TORONTO - A local bookstore has “sold out” of a controversial marriage guide that advises Muslim men on how to beat their wives.

The 160-page book, published by Idara Impex in New Delhi, India, is written by Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi, who’s described in the book’s foreword as a “prolific writer on almost every topic of Islamic learning.”

The store’s manager, who didn’t give his name, said the book had been sold out for some time, and the store’s owner, whom the manager identified as Shamim
Ahmad, refused to comment for the story.

More here:
Book tells Muslim men how to beat and control their wives - Canada - Canoe.ca (external - login to view)

Sold out! Delightful. Personally I don't give a damn whether this is representative of some small group within a larger religious group or simply some cultural 'norm' that twists itself around a holy book, but this **** will not fly!

Obviously, you have underestimated the stupidity and cowardice of the relativists in our society......even at the top.

What the book says, and comment from the Liberals.

Bob Rae39s Spokesman Calls Muslim Wife Beating Book Religious Text All Religions Just As Bad - YouTube

Book tells Muslim men how to beat and control their wives | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

Imagine the NDP reply!!!!

gerryh
Hey Colpy...I see you conveniently ignored my comments..... typical of a bigot when things don't fit into his tiny,tiny, little mindset.

Colpy
+1

Let's take a quick look at just the 90's.... our infamous dellaire......rwanda, 90% christian, over 800,000 slaughtered. Bosnia, another place Canada had it's fingers into, over 300,000 killed by Christians, over 100,000 Muslim women raped by Christians. That's just a few short years in the middle of the 90's.

Get your head out of your ***. The fact is, HUMANS over overwhelmingly kill other HUMANS. Period. Why? I would say it's mainly becaise of *******s like you who always seem to be able to justify killing someone else.

You can hardly call Rwanda a religious conflict, as Catholic priests and nuns were targeted by supposedly Catholic Hutus.....

In Bosnia, you actually have a point, There Orthodox Serbs killed Catholic Croats who killed Muslims, who killed Serbs.....well, you know the song. A real mess, and yes, religiously based.

The exception that proves the rule. First of all, you had to go back 20 years to find such a thing..........and it was very localized.......it is not the usual behaviour of any Christian society.

Secondly, and most importantly.....ANY so called "Christian" that gets involved in religious war and murder against his neighbour is VIOLATING every single tenet of the New Testament....the basis of Christian belief. Thus, by the very act of Christiasn terrorism, they have declared themselves as non-Christians........which is why such things are condemned and despised by real Christians world-wide.

Any Muslim that gets involved in religious war and murder against his neighbour the infidel is carefully OBEYING the instructions of the Koran and the Hadith, and fulfilling one of the requirements of the Muslim faith. Thus, by the very act of Muslim terror, they are declaring themselves as good Muslims......which is why such things are so tepidly condemned by Muslims world-wide, and are often enthusiastically supported.

Get the idea???

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

In Bosnia, you actually have a point, There Orthodox Serbs killed Catholic Croats who killed Muslims, who killed Serbs.....well, you know the song. A real mess, and yes, religiously based.

Ummm, yes and no. Some of the hatred was fueled by simple centuries old retribution.

Colpy
+2

Ummm, yes and no. Some of the hatred was fueled by simple centuries old retribution.

Oh absolutely!!!

But that centuries old hatred was based, back in the day, in Catholic versus Orthodox versus Muslim Turk.

I figure they just should have imported a few sacrificial Jews, and everyone would have declared peace to cooperate in chasing them around.

It is a strange world we live in.

Oh, I love to point this out.....do know who was the FIRST nation to accept Bosnian Muslim refugees from genocide???

Wait for it!!

Israel.

lol

gerryh
a Hadith is an "official" "explanation" of the Koran. The Koran does not call for the death of "non Muslims" and this has been pointed out to you in the past.

I have also shown that banging and marrying "children" was not limited to ancient Muslims.... Christians did it too.

CDNBear

Oh absolutely!!!

But that centuries old hatred was based, back in the day, in Catholic versus Orthodox versus Muslim Turk.

Fair enough.

Quote:

I figure they just should have imported a few sacrificial Jews, and everyone would have declared peace to cooperate in chasing them around.

Quote:

Oh, I love to point this out.....do know who was the FIRST nation to accept Bosnian Muslim refugees from genocide???

Wait for it!!

Israel.

lol

No way, not possible. Must have been for a photo op, lol.

MHz

Wait for it!!

Israel.

lol

Moved them right into the palace bedrooms or are they helping the servants by doing menial tasks?

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Moved them right into the palace bedrooms or are they helping the servants by doing menial tasks?

Colpy

a Hadith is an "official" "explanation" of the Koran. The Koran does not call for the death of "non Muslims" and this has been pointed out to you in the past.

I have also shown that banging and marrying "children" was not limited to ancient Muslims.... Christians did it too.

Yep....it has been pointed out to me in the past....incorrectly.

From wikipedia;

Quote:

The term ḥadīth (Arabic: حديث‎, /ˈhædɪθ/[1] or /hɑː

Quote has been trimmed
If the hadith have nothing to do with Islam, then the Torah has nothing to do with Judaism........

Islam supports pedophilia NOW

Which is kinda the point........it hasn't progressed since 1300.

gerryh

Yep....it has been pointed out to me in the past....incorrectly.

From wikipedia;

If the hadith have nothing to do with Islam, then the Torah has nothing to do with Judaism........

Fu ckin moron... how about we use the entire quote.

The term ḥadīth (Arabic (external - login to view): حديث‎, / (external - login to view)ˈ (external - login to view)h (external - login to view)æ (external - login to view)d (external - login to view)ɪ (external - login to view)θ (external - login to view)/ (external - login to view)[1] (external - login to view) or / (external - login to view)h (external - login to view)ɑː (external - login to view)ˈ (external - login to view)d (external - login to view) (external - login to view)θ (external - login to view)/ (external - login to view)[2] (external - login to view)) (plural: hadith, hadiths, or aḥādīth) is used to denote a saying or an act or tacit approval or criticism ascribed either validly or invalidly to the Islamic prophet (external - login to view) Muhammad (external - login to view).[3] (external - login to view)

MHz

As a Christian I am ashamed to report that the RCC schools were rampant with that and the various Parishes still are, Government bodies are rampant with that and wealthy westerners go to the Far-East just to they can participate in that. How many Muslin slave traders were there and it exist today so don't pretend it doesn't? If they haven't progressed then out path is going backwards at high-speed

Just the Facts
+1

The term ḥadīth (Arabic: حديث‎, /ˈhædɪθ/[1] or /h

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
But...but....I thought the Hadith were the "Offical Explanation" of the Koran!?

Luuucyyy....you got some reading to do!

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

But...but....I thought the Hadith were the "Offical Explanation" of the Koran!?

Luuucyyy....you got some reading to do!

No more than the "official" explanations of the Bible.... the weak minded and the lazy (read colpy) look at OTHER peoples explanations rather than try to use their brain and figure it out for themselves.

Colpy
+3

The term ḥadīth (Arabic: حديث‎, /ˈhædɪθ/[1] or /h

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Oh, go **** yourself, you ignorant pissant.

Are you intellectually incapable of carrying on a conversation without being an arsehole???

Or is it an emotional deficiency???

It matters little whether or not the war-mongering genocidal pedophile actually SAID it, if all his followers have BELIEVED he said it for the last 1100 years.

What an idiot!!!!
Last edited by Colpy; Mar 24th, 2012 at 01:27 PM..

gerryh

Oh, go **** yourself, you ignorant pissant???

Are you intellectually incapable of carrying on a conversation without being an arsehole???

Or is it an emotional deficiency???

It matters little whether or not the war-mongering genocidal pedophile actually SAID it, if all his followers have BELIEVED he said it for the last 1100 years.

What an idiot!!!!

That's the thing little boy....all his followers DON'T believe he said it. You and the other brain dead morons believe it....I guess that makes you a good muslim in their twisted little minds.

You are just another brainless bigoted twat. No better than the skin heads and white supremacists.

Friends of yours?
Northern Alliance (Canada) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

CDNBear
+3

That's the thing little boy....all his followers DON'T believe he said it. You and the other brain dead morons believe it....I guess that makes you a good muslim in their twisted little minds.

You are just another brainless bigoted twat. No better than the skin heads and white supremacists.

Friends of yours?
Northern Alliance (Canada) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

I don't get that feeling from Colpy at all. Just like i don't get the feelings expressed by other members, with regards to you.

I don't agree with Colpy explicitly, he does have some valid points though.

I have a pretty good idea of what Colpy is in real life, as I do with you. I think although he has an issue with Islam. That it doesn't translate into the blanket bigoted ideals of the NA.

No more so than your ideals translate into those of TV Evangelists.