Fed up with Islam Yet???


Cannuck
-1
#361
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

And what do we know about Qaddafi besides the propaganda we were fed? Let's see - free education, free health care, assistance for home and auto purchases.

It's interesting that you ignore the thousands of Libyan citizens that were ready to lay down their lives to get rid of the man.....oh....let me guess...that's "propaganda" also and all those people fighting against Kadaffy were secretly working for the CIA.
 
Spade
+4
#362
The shrill voices who dismiss the indigenous peoples of the Middle East as wanting seem to forget the region was the birthplace of Western civilistion. Cyrus the Great established an Iranian empire 2600 years ago that is today still considered a model of religious tolerance.
Neil MacGregor: 2600 years of history in one object | Video on TED.com (external - login to view)
 
CDNBear
+3
#363
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

No point to it, Bear. Isn't there an old saying about giving these turkeys enough rope............................?

Turkey's are a revered animal among my non displaced forefathers. Known to be smart and wily.

The saying you're thinking of is best applied to the admittedly stupid.
Last edited by CDNBear; Mar 23rd, 2012 at 04:27 PM..
 
Just the Facts
+1
#364
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Turkey's are a revered animal among my non displaced forefathers. Known to be smart and wily.

The saying you're thinking of is best applied to the admittedly stupid.

Not to mention ferocious fighters if you piss them off!
 
CDNBear
#365
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

Not to mention ferocious fighters if you piss them off!

Those spurs aren't just decorations, lol.
 
Just the Facts
#366
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

The shrill voices who dismiss the indigenous peoples of the Middle East as wanting seem to forget the region was the birthplace of Western civilistion. Cyrus the Great established an Iranian empire 2600 years ago that is today still considered a model of religious tolerance.
Neil MacGregor: 2600 years of history in one object | Video on TED.com (external - login to view)

Interesting example. Cyrus was reknowned for being tolerant....of those he conquered. I'd say the US has been more than tolerant of Iraqis and Afghanis, so I guess you're saying it was OK to conquer them.
 
Cliffy
#367
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

Interesting example. Cyrus was reknowned for being tolerant....of those he conquered. I'd say the US has been more than tolerant of Iraqis and Afghanis, so I guess you're saying it was OK to conquer them.

And you were born when?
 
Just the Facts
+2
#368
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

And you were born when?

Coincidentally enough, on my birthday.
 
Cliffy
#369
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

Coincidentally enough, on my birthday.

Did they present you with rose coloured glasses on your birthday?
 
Just the Facts
+2
#370
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Did they present you with rose coloured glasses on your birthday?

No I was born with excellent vision, which I've been fortunate enough to maintain over the decades.
 
Tonington
#371
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

No I was born with excellent vision, which I've been fortunate enough to maintain over the decades.

Telescopes have extremely good visual acuity. But they suffer from extreme tunnel vision.
 
CDNBear
#372
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Telescopes have extremely good visual acuity. But they suffer from extreme tunnel vision.

Is that why you miss some of the truth in the peripheral?
 
Tonington
+2
#373
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Is that why you miss some of the truth in the peripheral?

No, my peripheral vision is great. When I miss the truth it's because I don't know everything there is to possibly know.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#374
Thread degeneration is a nasty symptom of zionist sympathizers and racist Islam haters. Thread degeneration caused by zionist sympathizers and racist Islam haters is the leading cause of poster drop out and boils.
I'm surprised, again, by the concern expressed herein by elements previously happy as bar clams at the enormous destruction and murder perpetrated upon the Iraqi people by the favourites of these same concerned elements. It would seem that they view these EMO unfortunates far more deserving of consideration than the million dead Iraqi men women and children of the last two decades. They have no perspective.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Mar 23rd, 2012 at 08:39 PM..
 
CDNBear
+1
#375
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Thread degeneration is a nasty symptom of zionist sympathizers and racist Islam haters. Thread degeneration caused by zionist sympathizers and racist Islam haters is the leading cause of poster drop out and boils.

I always thought it was caused by hypocritical banker hating antisemites.

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

When I miss the truth it's because I don't know everything there is to possibly know.

I'm glad you recognize that.

From where I sit, it sometimes appears that you might not want see the truth, that is sometimes present in the peripherals.
 
darkbeaver
#376
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I always thought it was caused by hypocritical banker hating antisemites.

That's because you have no meaningful perspective. The well adjusted will naturally hate loath and detest the banking scum of the earth and I love Palestinians. You can spell hypocrite but you have no idea what the word means.
 
CDNBear
#377
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

That's because you have no meaningful perspective.

Not to hypocrites like you.

How's that trust fund doing this week?

Quote:

The well adjusted will naturally hate loath and detest the banking scum of the earth and I love Palestinians.

What about Palestinian bankers?

Quote:

You can spell hypocrite but you have no idea what the word means.

Au contraire, I looked it up, saw your gold plated trust fund spoon filled mug, next to it.
 
Tonington
+1
#378
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I'm glad you recognize that.

From where I sit, it sometimes appears that you might not want see the truth, that is sometimes present in the peripherals.

Oh I always want the truth, no matter how harsh. In fact I asked for it tonight, and harsh it was! Reasonable people can disagree about the truth, what is true, which truths are greater, etc. I've always been of the mind that it's better to know there's a cliff ahead before you get to the plunge.
 
Just the Facts
+1
#379
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Telescopes have extremely good visual acuity. But they suffer from extreme tunnel vision.

I'll remeber that next time I need a good look down a tunnel.
 
Goober
+2
#380
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Telescopes have extremely good visual acuity. But they suffer from extreme tunnel vision.

Depends upon the telescope does it not?
 
darkbeaver
#381
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post


What about Palestinian bankers?

I hate all bankers, the lizards, the roaches, the slugs, bankers are inhuman waste.
 
CDNBear
#382
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I hate all bankers, the lizards, the roaches, the slugs, bankers are inhuman waste.

So you don't love Palestinians than?
 
darkbeaver
#383
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

So you don't love Palestinians than?

Bankers, as everyone knows, do not give a damn for any nation weather they live in it or not. It is impossible to be a banker and a patriot at the same time. Check thee banker rule book and you will see that I am correct and you are wrong as usual.
 
petros
+3
#384
 
CDNBear
+1
#385
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Check thee banker rule book and you will see that I am correct and you are wrong as usual.

Did you get into a bad stash tonight?
 
darkbeaver
#386
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Did you get into a bad stash tonight?

Why is it always my grass when you don't understand something?
 
CDNBear
+1
#387
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Why is it always my grass when you don't understand something?

Because you start babbling.

I don't understand beaver babble. No one does. Not even the Elders.

Maybe if you could post a hand book on how to translate your dope fueled ramblings. Obviously written when you're lucid.
 
darkbeaver
#388
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Because you start babbling.

I don't understand beaver babble. No one does. Not even the Elders.

Maybe if you could post a hand book on how to translate your dope fueled ramblings. Obviously written when you're lucid.

Oh I see the problem, you think refined elucidating discussion is babbling. That's because you're a backwoods rural type used to sharing your lunch with sled dogs and pooping in the forest. How the hell would you know when I'm lucid ?
 
CDNBear
+1
#389
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Oh I see the problem, you think refined elucidating discussion is babbling.

Oh I see the problem, you think you're depositing elucidating discussion. Like Louis and Peter thought they could sing, high.

Peter amp Lois Baked - YouTube



Quote:

That's because you're a backwoods rural type used to sharing your lunch with sled dogs and pooping in the forest.

My sled dogs make more sense than you.

Quote:

How the hell will you know when I'm lucid ?

When you stop babbling about Bankers hand books. While living off a healthy trust fund.
 
Cliffy
+2
#390
Are ya fed up with this crap yet?

HAGEE AND HINN FAKE PREACHERS PRAYING FOR WAR - YouTube

 

Similar Threads

37
What Is Islam?
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jan 8th, 2015
1
Islam in the UK
by I think not | Jan 17th, 2007
no new posts