Limbaugh's message to 'feminazis'

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Limbaugh

Conservative and controversial radio host Rush Limbaugh is once again causing a furor, following comments he made earlier this week calling a Georgetown University law student “a ****” and suggesting she and her female classmates should post videos of themselves having sex if their contraception was subsidized.

Limbaugh made the comments following the appearance of Sandra Fluke, a third-year law student, at a congressional panel. Fluke testified on Feb. 23 about the Obama administration’s new policy requiring that employees of religion-affiliated institutions have access to health insurance that covers birth control.

She said students at Georgetown, a Jesuit university, pay as much as $1,000 a year for birth control because campus health plans do not cover contraception for women, the Washington Post reported. She also spoke of a friend who had an ovary removed because the insurance company wouldn’t cover the prescription birth control she needed to stop the growth of cysts.

On his Wednesday radio show, Limbaugh said: “What does it say about the college coed Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex. What does that make her? It makes her a ****, right? It makes her a prostitute.”

He went on to suggest that Fluke distribute sex tapes of herself.

“If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it,” he said. “We want you post the videos online so we can all watch.”

President Barack Obama phoned Fluke on Friday to express his support, spokesman Jay Carney said.

Obama considers Limbaugh’s remarks “reprehensible,” Carney said. He said the president called Fluke to “express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks” and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy.

“The fact that our political discourse has become debased in many ways is bad enough,” Carney said. “It is worse when it’s directed at a private citizen who was simply expressing her views.”

Obama reached Fluke as she was waiting to go on MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Reports. “What was really personal for me was that he said to tell my parents that they should be proud,” a choked-up Fluke told Mitchell. “And that meant a lot because Rush Limbaugh questioned whether or not my family would be proud of me.”

Limbaugh was still defiant Friday. “Amazingly, when there is the slightest bit of opposition to this new welfare entitlement being created, then all of a sudden we hate women! We want ’em barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen,” he said on his show. “And now, at the end of this week, I am the person that the women of America are to fear the most.”

More than 130 Georgetown faculty members signed a letter praising Fluke for her “grace and strength” and condemning Limbaugh’s remarks. And Republican House Speaker John Boehner called Limbaugh’s remarks “inappropriate,” a spokesman said.

Calls for Limbaugh’s sponsors to pull their ads from his radio talk show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least two companies, bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, said on their Twitter accounts that they were complying with the demands.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

LOL This sh!t can't get any funnier.. Limbaugh is a nut bar.. and women who want to have sex.. Gad bless you.. more the merrier.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
lol Typical of the flatulence that blurts out from Limpbag's mouth. “And now, at the end of this week, I am the person that the women of America are to fear the most.” Wifey says more like he's the person American women laugh at.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Hopefully he has alienated all women and will be forced to live a celibate life.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
lol Typical of the flatulence that blurts out from Limpbag's mouth. “And now, at the end of this week, I am the person that the women of America are to fear the most.” Wifey says more like he's the person American women laugh at.
Interesting how the right rail against references to Hitler and Nazis pointed at them, but have no compunction in calling people who think in the opposite spectrum feminazis and Eco-fascists and eco-terrorists. Just sayin'.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Of course they laugh at him, he's a caricature of himself.

Hopefully he has alienated all women and will be forced to live a celibate life.

Some individuals shouldn't be given an opportunity to breed.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Interesting how the right rail against references to Hitler and Nazis pointed at them, but have no compunction in calling people who think in the opposite spectrum feminazis and Eco-fascists and eco-terrorists. Just sayin'.
Dude, if someone wants to chain themselves to a tree or a dozer, have it. If you start committing acts of violence, or sabotaging equipment or product, that endangers peoples lives or safety, you are an eco terrorist/fascist. Similarly, my wife has a friend I oft refer to, tongue in cheek, as the Feminazi. Because she's so anti man, she's virulent and ignorant about it.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Dude, if someone wants to chain themselves to a tree or a dozer, have it. If you start committing acts of violence, or sabotaging equipment or product, that endangers peoples lives or safety, you are an eco terrorist/fascist. Similarly, my wife has a friend I oft refer to, tongue in cheek, as the Feminazi. Because she's so anti man, she's virulent and ignorant about it.

Yeah but the Feminazi outfit is sexy. Or am I thinking of something else? lol

Actually I think anyone who pigeonholes an 'extreme' attitude or ideology with one of their own is seriously missing the big picture. Tongue in cheek references not withstanding of course.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Why aren't the horndog hipster dudes bringing their own condoms over to this lovely ladys' house?

Or, or...any of the other gentlemen with the other ladies? Just askin'.

Why are the poor Georgetown babes payin' for protection? If it's the pill, that's their choice and so they pay up.

Anywho, quitcher whinin' and get back to studying. :lol:

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007

LOL This sh!t can't get any funnier.. Limbaugh is a nut bar.. and women who want to have sex.. Gad bless you.. more the merrier.

Limbaugh looks like he'd be more into manning a glory hole than watching coeds have sex.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Limbaugh has been laughing all the way to the bank every time there has been a Democrat in the W.H.:smile:

He's probably secretly hoping the Big "O" gets another four years:lol:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Why aren't the horndog hipster dudes bringing their own condoms over to this lovely ladys' house?

Or, or...any of the other gentlemen with the other ladies? Just askin'.

Why are the poor Georgetown babes payin' for protection? If it's the pill, that's their choice and so they pay up.

Anywho, quitcher whinin' and get back to studying. :lol:

Limbaugh is doing what he does best and stirring the pot at the woman's expense. His ratings will skyrocket and he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

That said, If Fluke is that concerned with getting pregnant, maybe she ought to stick to hummers and handjobs

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Limbaugh is doing what he does best and stirring the pot at the woman's expense. His ratings will skyrocket and he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

That said, If Fluke is that concerned with getting pregnant, maybe she ought to stick to hummers and handjobs

hmmm, handjobs aren't really that effective for women, and hummers are expensive. More expensive than birthcontrol. So, society gets to support mum and kids, instead of birthcontrol, and that gets to be even more expensive. Rather short sighted, in my opinion.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
hmmm, handjobs aren't really that effective for women, and hummers are expensive. More expensive than birthcontrol. So, society gets to support mum and kids, instead of birthcontrol, and that gets to be even more expensive. Rather short sighted, in my opinion.

There's a really inexpensive option available.. It's kinda old-tech, but it's 100% guaranteed.

.. Keep yer legs shut...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Some people on the left, will never get over the failure of "Air America Radio Show" and the continuing success of the "Rush Limbaugh Show"

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Oh yes, I agree. Think of it as a great population reduction. However, since men manage with a handjob, it does seem just a trifle unfair to make population control solely the responsibility of women.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ya, there are extremists on all fronts and maybe there are a few feminazis and eco-fascists, etc. But then there are clowns that tar all ecologically concerned people are fascists and all feminists feminazis. I see eco-terrorist thrown around these forums like confetti at times by the usual suspects.