Limbaugh's message to 'feminazis'


gerryh
+2
#391
I'd also like to point out, that men do NOT have easy access to oral contraceptives like woman do. It's coming soon though, and finally men will have the same "choices" that women have had for decades. No longer will men be "second class citizens" when it comes to access to convenient oral contraception.

“It is time for men to have some control. I think it would empower men and deter some women out there from their nefarious plans,” says Brown. “Some women are out there to use men to get pregnant. This could deter women from doing this. An athlete or a singer is someone who could be a target and they could put a stop to that.”

Male birth control pill soon a reality - Health - Sexual health - Men's Sexual Health Guide - msnbc.com (external - login to view)


somebody quote this so we can see what the board "feminazi" has to say about this.
 
bluebyrd35
#392
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I want to know why guys have to pay for PSAs but PAP smears and boobie crushes are covered (in Ontario)

Treating cervical and breast cancer which can be fatal is cheaper to catch early and treated. A pap smear involves ******l swabbing, which is then tested in a lab. . A mamogram involves a costly machine and a qualified technician. A blood test is all a PSA requires, and in some Provinces do pay for it. Prostate cancer caught early is very treatable and rarely fatal.
 
CDNBear
#393
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I'd also like to point out, that men do NOT have easy access to oral contraceptives like woman do. It's coming soon though, and finally men will have the same "choices" that women have had for decades. No longer will men be "second class citizens" when it comes to access to convenient oral contraception.

“It is time for men to have some control. I think it would empower men and deter some women out there from their nefarious plans,” says Brown. “Some women are out there to use men to get pregnant. This could deter women from doing this. An athlete or a singer is someone who could be a target and they could put a stop to that.”

Male birth control pill soon a reality - Health - Sexual health - Men's Sexual Health Guide - msnbc.com (external - login to view)


somebody quote this so we can see what the board "feminazi" has to say about this.

Done, glad to help.
 
bluebyrd35
#394
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Never, and women don't have to either.


Quite right......why,your solution could revolutionize marriage and control the population to extinction. I guess you did miss the fact that the University's insurance policy applied to Employees and Staff as well as the student body??

I wonder how the married personnel would feel about your ill-conceived solutions to unwanted pregnancies. (Aside from husbands keeping their zippers up and wives keeping their legs crossed?? )
 
CDNBear
#395
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Quite right...

Wow, you finally admit to being wrong.

Good for you.

Didn't that feel good, being honest for a change?

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

...why,your solution could revolutionize marriage and control the population to extinction. I guess you did miss the fact that the University's insurance policy applied to Employees and Staff as well as the student body??

I wonder how the married personnel would feel about your ill-conceived solutions to unwanted pregnancies. (Aside from husbands keeping their zippers up and wives keeping their legs crossed?? )

Can you point out where you got any of that from my posts on the matter?
 
gerryh
+3
#396
notice how she has, once again, ignored the "hard posts". The ones where she would have to actually back up her feminist bullshyte.
 
CDNBear
+1
#397
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

notice how she has, once again, ignored the "hard posts". The ones where she would have to actually back up her feminist bullshyte.

Hell dude, she can't even remember who said what, in what post.

How do you expect her to actually target posts that would require her to think?
 
lone wolf
+1
#398
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Treating cervical and breast cancer which can be fatal is cheaper to catch early and treated. A pap smear involves ******l swabbing, which is then tested in a lab. . A mamogram involves a costly machine and a qualified technician. A blood test is all a PSA requires, and in some Provinces do pay for it. Prostate cancer caught early is very treatable and rarely fatal.

True.... But I'm a guy. Pap smears and mammograms don't do a thing for me. Unfair goes both ways y'know - sort of like cheaper insurance rates for the ladies.
 
bluebyrd35
#399
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

It has to do with the fact that the US can't afford the utopic nanny-state that Fluke is demanding.

So, having an insurance policy that pays for what the client is willing to pay for is a nanny-state?? It is so annoying when people with religious blindness, seem oblivious of it. Please.......have some regard for actual facts.

The faculty, employees and students are required to pay for the University's chosen group insurance plan, which the University has stipulated must NOT cover birthcontrol. The US Health Department recommends this coverage be made available by insurance companies.

The insurance policy under discussion, is paid for by all of the employees, faculty and students, not the University and which that same University made compulsory. Fluke's stance is that any group insurance forced on the employees, faculty and students, of a University, should at least follow the recommended guidelines laid down by the Health Department of the US.

Those who want prescription coverage for birthcontrol attending this institution, need to carry two insurance policies or pay cash over and above the cost of the inadequate, by government basic standards, of that chosen by the University.

Perhaps I can make this clearer for those with religious blindness.

If the company one works for goes for a group insurance which they stipulated would only cover heart attacks for women, because the company's "belief" that men need to be spiritual enough to rely on prayer only, to prevent the condition. Of course, this policy would be compulsory for all. Just how well would that go over?
 
CDNBear
#400
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Please.......have some regard for actual facts.

 
bluebyrd35
#401
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Wow, you finally admit to being wrong.

Good for you.

Didn't that feel good, being honest for a change?

Can you point out where you got any of that from my posts on the matter?




I certainly can't point out anywhere where you disagreed with those sentiments either. Without any sort of denial, I must assume tacit agreement with that poster's comments. As for the former remarks, I am not into childishness.
 
gerryh
#402
Well, I'm about done with the idiots and hypocrites in this thread, especially when they ignore what doesn't support their side.
 
captain morgan
#403
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

SOMETIMES. She highlighted the difficulties, with school administrators and insurance agents sometimes denying that the prescription was medically necessary, which in one case resulted in a women's hospitalization. Go read her testimony again.

School administrators do not deny or approve the claims - that is the exclusive purview of the insurance company.

But again, Fluke's beef is that there is no broad-base program for contraceptives in the policy. It is you that is basing your entire argument of the issue of catastrophic health conditions for which coverage is already supplied.
 
bluebyrd35
#404
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

True.... But I'm a guy. Pap smears and mammograms don't do a thing for me. Unfair goes both ways y'know - sort of like cheaper insurance rates for the ladies.

What does it matter if you are a man or a woman, in Canada, PSA is covered as well at pap smears and mammograms under our Health Care system. With private health coverage, you get what you want to pay for. It varies by company. Travel insurance is the only private insurance I pay for.

I chose coverage for a three week trip to Europe last fall, and for the winter in Florida that suited me best. I was not forced into paying for two separate policies in order to get that coverage either.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

School administrators do not deny or approve the claims - that is the exclusive purview of the insurance company.

But again, Fluke's beef is that there is no broad-base program for contraceptives in the policy. It is you that is basing your entire argument of the issue of catastrophic health conditions for which coverage is already supplied.

Wrong......again. It is not about denying or approving claims. It is about what is or is not covered by an insurance policy that the beneficiaries must pay for without input on what is to be covered. In fact, an outside entity actually stipulated, in this case, what was NOT to be covered. (The University)
 
lone wolf
+1
#405
PSA is NOT covered. I have the bills to prove it ... and Ontario is in Canada last I checked.

Point is, women get some stuff free and men do too. It's not as ***** oriented as you preach herein.
 
bluebyrd35
#406
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

PSA is NOT covered. I have the bills to prove it ... and Ontario is in Canada last I checked.

Point is, women get some stuff free and men do too. It's not as ***** oriented as you preach herein.

Each Province decides where it will spend it's share of the health care allowance Most Provinces now cover it. I guess you have not had one done recently.

This comes from CBC news- Health, dated March 19th, 2008

When the Ontario government tabled its 2008 budget, it set aside money to pay for a test that helps in the early diagnosis of prostate cancer. Ontario becomes the seventh province to pay for the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test.
 
lone wolf
#407
You guessed wrong. Less than four months ago and I'm classed as high-risk. Odd how it's covered for someone who already has been treated for prostate cancer though - like Dad. Don't believe all the sunshine Ontario blows up your backside.
 
Tonington
#408
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

School administrators do not deny or approve the claims - that is the exclusive purview of the insurance company.

According to you. Read Fluke's transcript again, university officials do get involved.

Quote:

But again, Fluke's beef is that there is no broad-base program for contraceptives in the policy.

Yeah...so? Good for her. I don't have an argument except that the US Government can and does pass laws that prevent religious practices, and that the requirement for insurance providers to offer prevention is a good idea, with plenty of supporting evidence.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#409
Student Health Insurance


Premier Plan

Study Abroad Plan



For all students, good health is essential to achieving educational goals. Because maintaining good health requires access to health care when you need it, Georgetown University requires the students described below to have health insurance.
•Most students who are charged Georgetown University tuition and registered in resident thesis research or registered for nine or more credit hours in a GU degree program (eight or more credit hours if a law or graduate student) are eligible and required to enroll in the most comprehensive student injury and sickness plan offered through the University, unless their other insurance coverage meets specific University requirements.

A charge for this Premier Plan is placed on eligible students' accounts, per their registration status referenced above, once per Academic Year. Upon being charged for the Premier Plan, students can elect or waive the Plan during Open Enrollment, as appropriate. Only a few student's initial eligibility occurs in the Spring Semester. The Open Enrollment Periods are: ◦Fall Open Enrollment: ■July 1, through September 15.
■Term of Coverage: 8/15/11 through 8/14/12

◦Spring Open Enrollment: ■December 1, through January 31.
■Term of Coverage: 1/1/12 through 8/14/12


Georgetown University :: Office of Student Affairs :: Student Health Insurance (external - login to view)

In Bold: Students can waive the school plan as long as their own plan provides enough coverage (That's the school protecting themselves against litigation
"Byrdie" is good at ignoring what does not conform to her ideology
 
captain morgan
+1
#410
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Hell dude, she can't even remember who said what, in what post.

How do you expect her to actually target posts that would require her to think?


The ideologues are all like that, they spew their propaganda and ignore everything else.

Don't expect any of the usual suspects to deal with the hard issues - they know they can't refute anything so the next best strategy is to stay the propagandist course.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

So, having an insurance policy that pays for what the client is willing to pay for is a nanny-state?


No, demanding that the state pay for the trappings and paraphernalia required for birth control is... Exactly where does the line exist for personal responsibility between recreational sex and dedicated family planning?

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Wrong......again. It is not about denying or approving claims.


Are you running around without your hockey helmet again?
 
Tonington
#411
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

No, demanding that the state pay for the trappings and paraphernalia required for birth control is.

The government will be paying for the new mandate imposed on private insurance plans?

Looks like a strawman. Colpy ignored that one too.
 
captain morgan
-1
#412
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

According to you. Read Fluke's transcript again, university officials do get involved.

Grow up and learn a little about how the real world works instead of this fantasy land in which you exist...

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Yeah...so?

Great answer so far. I can hardly wait to see the rest

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Good for her. I don't have an argument except that the US Government can and does pass laws that prevent religious practices, and that the requirement for insurance providers to offer prevention is a good idea, with plenty of supporting evidence.


So then, this is really about you and Fluke trampling over the rights of Georgetown University because you just know best, eh?

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't the Nazis pass a bunch of laws regarding specific members of society that had some supporting evidence too?

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

The government will be paying for the new mandate imposed on private insurance plans?

Looks like a strawman. Colpy ignored that one too.

Good point, lemme correct that:

Demanding that someone else assume the direct costs for the trappings and paraphernalia required for birth control is.

Thanks.

Now that I think about it, maybe this is a better descriptor:

Demanding that the state pass legislation which allows Fluke to absolve herself of any form of personal responsibility for her own actions.

Better?
 
bluebyrd35
#413
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Student Health Insurance


Premier Plan

Study Abroad Plan



For all students, good health is essential to achieving educational goals. Because maintaining good health requires access to health care when you need it, Georgetown University requires the students described below to have health insurance.
•Most students who are charged Georgetown University tuition and registered in resident thesis research or registered for nine or more credit hours in a GU degree program (eight or more credit hours if a law or graduate student) are eligible and required to enroll in the most comprehensive student injury and sickness plan offered through the University, unless their other insurance coverage meets specific University requirements.

A charge for this Premier Plan is placed on eligible students' accounts, per their registration status referenced above, once per Academic Year. Upon being charged for the Premier Plan, students can elect or waive the Plan during Open Enrollment, as appropriate. Only a few student's initial eligibility occurs in the Spring Semester. The Open Enrollment Periods are: ◦Fall Open Enrollment: ■July 1, through September 15.
■Term of Coverage: 8/15/11 through 8/14/12

◦Spring Open Enrollment: ■December 1, through January 31.
■Term of Coverage: 1/1/12 through 8/14/12


Georgetown University :: Office of Student Affairs :: Student Health Insurance (external - login to view)

In Bold: Students can waive the school plan as long as their own plan provides enough coverage (That's the school protecting themselves against litigation
"Byrdie" is good at ignoring what does not conform to her ideology


Geez,l, I guess the committee that listened to Sandra's suggestions, just didn't have your stats LOL. Of course she, nor the majority of the other students, probably do not fall under the " Study abroad Plan" They are US citizen, going to a US University .

What about "unable to afford coverage outside of a group" do you have a problem with??

I am reposting this as there seem to be a few with very low comprehension skills here.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan
It has to do with the fact that the US can't afford the utopic nanny-state that Fluke is demanding.
So, having an insurance policy that pays for what the client is willing to pay for is a nanny-state?? It is so annoying when people with religious blindness, seem oblivious of it. Please.......have some regard for actual facts.

The faculty, employees and students are required to pay for the University's chosen group insurance plan, which the University has stipulated must NOT cover birthcontrol. The US Health Department recommends this coverage be made available by insurance companies.

The insurance policy under discussion, is paid for by all of the employees, faculty and students, not the University and which that same University made compulsory. Fluke's stance is that any group insurance forced on the employees, faculty and students, of a University, should at least follow the recommended guidelines laid down by the Health Department of the US.

Those who want prescription coverage for birthcontrol attending this institution, need to carry two insurance policies or pay cash over and above the cost of the inadequate, by government basic standards, of that chosen by the University.

Perhaps I can make this clearer for those with religious blindness.

If the company one works for goes for a group insurance which they stipulated would only cover heart attacks for women, because the company's "belief" that men need to be spiritual enough to rely on prayer only, to prevent the condition. Of course, this policy would be compulsory for all. Just how well would that go over?.


Now, I would remind you of the necessity of either providing one's own insurance policy, (more expensive than a group one) or accepting the conditions of the one chosen by a University following a religious agenda. If a student has a problem with tuition and insurance in the first place, how do they finance one that provides the coverage recommended by the US Health Department on their own??


Last edited by bluebyrd35; Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:31 PM..
 
captain morgan
#414
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post


Now, I would remind you of the necessity of either providing one's own insurance policy, (more expensive than a group one) or accepting the conditions of the one chosen by a University following a religious agenda. If a student as a problem with tuition and insurance in the first place, how do they finance one that provides the coverage recommended by the US Health Department on their own??


Not my problem.
 
bluebyrd35
#415
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Not my problem.


Now has always been obvious...... it is not only "not your problem" unfortunately, it didn't seem to have hindered you much re spouting your objections through how many pages, 14 or 15??
 
captain morgan
#416
What are you trying to say here?

In the end, Fluke's problem is that she refuses to accept responsibility for herself as it relates to contraception... You and a couple of other posters and trying in vain to transform Fluke's demands for subsidized contraception into a health issue.... I don't mind telling you that you're doing a piss-poor job on that front.

As it stands, medically related concerns are dealt with via the insurance.. End of story

As for Fluke's sad little drama about not being able to afford all the sex she wants - again, that's her problem, not mine.
 
Tonington
#417
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Grow up and learn a little about how the real world works instead of this fantasy land in which you exist...

Well, I have been to University where the delivery of healthcare involved the school and the school administration.

That is the real world you ignoramus. Where did you go to school?

Quote:

Great answer so far. I can hardly wait to see the rest

Yes, I'm saying your point is the equivalent of so what. What's the big deal with Fluke having an issue about her health coverage?

Quote:

So then, this is really about you and Fluke trampling over the rights of Georgetown University because you just know best, eh?

No, this is about the government passing legislation that: a) addresses health coverage in the US with available science, and b) reduces the long-term costs of healthcare. For Fluke, it's about all women having access to contraceptives. For me, it's a topic on a forum.

I already went over the fact that the government can and does have the right to pass legislation that limits religious practices. They can't make laws against religious beliefs, but they most definitely can make laws that make certain practices illegal.

Quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't the Nazis pass a bunch of laws regarding specific members of society that had some supporting evidence too?

This law says that all private insurance plans will include female contraceptive coverage. That's ironic, considering that you thought it was so improper for me to compare your statements to racists in the past, that now you would directly compare this law to those passed by the Nazi's.

And if you think that the "science" the Nazi's were using is in any fashion on a similar footing as the benefits of the oral contraceptive pill for women's health, then you need some education on the matter. There are threads on Eugenics, go find them and read.

Quote:

Good point

I know it is, for some reason many in this thread are unaware of the actual reality of the bill. Shocking...

Quote:

Demanding that someone else assume the direct costs for the trappings and paraphernalia required for birth control is.

Thanks.

Now that I think about it, maybe this is a better descriptor:

Demanding that the state pass legislation which allows Fluke to absolve herself of any form of personal responsibility for her own actions.

I see you've come full circle now. She pays for her insurance. Are you absolved of your personal responsibility by having health coverage? Yeah, that's just friggin' stupid.
 
captain morgan
#418
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Well, I have been to University where the delivery of healthcare involved the school and the school administration.

So, you equate the delivery of the actual healthcare with the administration of the insurance then?



Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

That is the real world you ignoramus.

Then you might wish to opt to live in it.

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Where did you go to school?

Which degree?

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Yes, I'm saying your point is the equivalent of so what. What's the big deal with Fluke having an issue about her health coverage?

Her issue is nothing less than her pissing and moaning that she can't afford the cost of her wanting to have sex... That's what this is about Tonnington - not about women's health, but about Fluke experiencing financial hardship based on the egregious costs associated with her sex life.


Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

No, this is about the government passing legislation that: a) addresses health coverage in the US with available science, and b) reduces the long-term costs of healthcare. For Fluke, it's about all women having access to contraceptives. For me, it's a topic on a forum.

Hysterectomies will reduce long-term health care costs too.

In fact, passing a law that prevents people from crossing a busy street will have a huge impact on healthcare costs.... Think it's a good idea to ban anyone from crossing the street?

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

I already went over the fact that the government can and does have the right to pass legislation that limits religious practices. They can't make laws against religious beliefs, but they most definitely can make laws that make certain practices illegal.

... Like religious practices?

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

This law says that all private insurance plans will include female contraceptive coverage. That's ironic, considering that you thought it was so improper for me to compare your statements to racists in the past, that now you would directly compare this law to those passed by the Nazi's.

Grow up - just because something is made into law, doesn't make it right - hence the reference I made about some laws that were passed by history's most notorious group.

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

And if you think that the "science" the Nazi's were using is in any fashion on a similar footing as the benefits of the oral contraceptive pill for women's health, then you need some education on the matter. There are threads on Eugenics, go find them and read.

See above.

Oh yeah, and grow up

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

I know it is, for some reason many in this thread are unaware of the actual reality of the bill. Shocking...

Keep telling yourself that. This bill is about Fluke absolving herself about taking personal responsibility for recreational sex.

If you still insist on buying into this BS that it is about women's health, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

I see you've come full circle now. She pays for her insurance. Are you absolved of your personal responsibility by having health coverage? Yeah, that's just friggin' stupid.

Grow-up.

Fluke doesn't like her coverage, but is too stupid to get a different policy to cover her sex needs... What's her solution? - That's right. get someone else to pay.
 
Tonington
#419
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

So, you equate the delivery of the actual healthcare with the administration of the insurance then?

Insurance pays for prescriptions, prescriptions are part of healthcare. You don't understand this?

Quote:

Then you might wish to opt to live in it.

Right, you mean in your fantasy land where someone else with the same insurance provider claiming an accident will put my insurance rates up next year. You can have it all to yourself.

Quote:

Her issue is nothing less than her pissing and moaning that she can't afford the cost of her wanting to have sex..

According to you.

Quote:

Hysterectomies will reduce long-term health care costs too.

Ahh, more insane suggestions from someone who shouldn't be giving anyone health advice. Hysterectomies are invasive surgeries that drastically change the functioning of a woman's body, and surgeries represent real risks themselves. It's unethical to perform surgeries when they aren't needed, especially when there are other less invasive treatment options available.

Quote:

... Like religious practices?

No, not like. Exactly. We've been over this. Honour killings. Polygamy. Forced Marriage. Not legal.
Quote:

Grow up

Your standard BS reply when you have nothing to say. Full circle in more ways then one I guess, with you and Limbaugh both stumbling into Godwin's Law.

 
DaSleeper
#420
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Geez,l, I guess the committee that listened to Sandra's suggestions, just didn't have your stats LOL. Of course she, nor the majority of the other students, probably do not fall under the " Study abroad Plan" They are US citizen, going to a US University .

You do practice selective reading
Study abroad is just an inclusion....maybe for road trips
Switch of your hatred of men before yo post

Quote:

What about "unable to afford coverage outside of a group" do you have a problem with??

You never did answer my question about choices...like the choice of going to a different university???

Maybe she's Just another Lib drama queen huh?
 

Similar Threads

217
Rush Limbaugh's ratings fall
by Icarus27k | Sep 21st, 2016
68
Rush LImbaugh's new conspiracy theory
by Tonington | May 4th, 2010
7
Oi, get the message!
by Blackleaf | Feb 8th, 2006
7
A Canada Day Message
by bluealberta | Jul 6th, 2005
no new posts