New evidence suggests Stone Age hunters from Europe discovered America

darkbeaver
You don't understand how science works, if you disagree with the academic consensus. Let's review what we know for fact, we all like to eat chocolate so we obviously originated in Belgium, two hundred millions years ago when Greenland was covered in a rich dark layer of fudge.

L Gilbert
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

You don't understand how science works, if you disagree with the academic consensus. Let's review what we know for fact, we all like to eat chocolate so we obviously originated in Belgium, two hundred millions years ago when Greenland was covered in a rich dark layer of fudge.

Ahhh, more "electric universe" theory.

SLM
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Ahhh, more "electric universe" theory.

Is that like quantum theory but with more mind altering narcotics?

L Gilbert
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Pretty much, yep.

SLM
+1

Pretty much, yep.

Cool, that's what I thought.

L Gilbert
+2

Cool, that's what I thought.

Dim rodent is well-versed in it.

Cliffy
Terence McKenna on Mushrooms - YouTube (external - login to view)

MHz

It was called 'band practice' at my school.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Terence McKenna on Mushrooms - YouTube[/url]

lol Just like that vid you posted in that other thread about him being a very interesting mind..........rationalising doing drugs. Funny stuff.

dumpthemonarchy
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

The native attack of the week has come. A few weeks ago we were talking about the
Asians who crossed the land bridge to North America and at that time the natives were
from there. I wouldn't be surprised to see the next headline stating the natives came
from the last migration from Mars.
For those engaging in looking for the roots of the natives you are going to have to do
better than this.

A very anti-intellectual reply. New ideas? Whoa, ot here. Just chew the fat and think about the same old things and plod along. Don't want my little world to be challenged, can't have that. Not too many Canadians worry much about the roots of aboriginals, likely because they aren't that interesting as the modern world has passed them by.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by dumpthemonarchyView Post

Don't want my little world to be challenged, can't have that. Not too many Canadians worry much about the roots of aboriginals, likely because they aren't that interesting as the modern world has passed them by.

You never did tell me what TIG rod was needed to weld a stainless kitchen sink.

L Gilbert
+1

........likely because they aren't that interesting as the modern world has passed them by.

...... in your ignorant opinion. Not everyone thinks old N A cultures aren't interesting. Nor are all FNs ignorant of the modern world.

ER 300 series.

dumpthemonarchy

...... in your ignorant opinion. Not everyone thinks old N A cultures aren't interesting. Nor are all FNs ignorant of the modern world.

ER 300 series.

If it weren't for govt funded websites to get the word out, the public would ignore it all.

================

What absurd comments here. Everything is personalised. Celebs or chiefs "own" it all. Weird. Keeps the whole BS ownership question regarding land claims going I suppose.

Book sheds new light on the first North Americans | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

" Uh-oh. Rewrite the history books. Hold those aboriginal land claims. The first North Americans may have been Europeans.
From France and Spain, in particular.

Good grief, is Julio Iglesias the rightful owner of Caledonia? Will Brigitte Bardot demand Manhattan back?

The answers lie in dozens of stone tools, unearthed in the northeastern U.S., which are 19,000 to 26,000 years old and dead ringers for those used in Europe at that time. "

CDNBear
+3
LOL, I know you think you're being smart, but your latest light at the end of the tunnel. Won't change a thing.

You still owe us.

So get back to work bitch. Daddy needs a new 4wheeler.

L Gilbert

If it weren't for govt funded websites to get the word out, the public would ignore it all.

Really? Yeah, none of this stuff is taught in schools. No-one writes books about it.

Quote:

What absurd comments here.

Mostly from you.
Quote:

The answers lie in dozens of stone tools, unearthed in the northeastern U.S., which are 19,000 to 26,000 years old and dead ringers for those used in Europe at that time. "

lol Clovis tools are old but there is loads of evidence of pre-Clovis activity here.
I suggest either you educate yourself further or quit gibbering about stuff you know little about.

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

So get back to work bitch. Daddy needs a new 4wheeler.

LOL. I put in my 9 hours Daddy, can I have a ride?

dumpthemonarchy
Need a new four wheeler to act in the traditional way, yee-haw, ride'em cowboy.

CDNBear
+2

Really? Yeah, none of this stuff is taught in schools. No-one writes books about it.

Mostly from you.
lol Clovis tools are old but there is loads of evidence of pre-Clovis activity here.
I suggest either you educate yourself further or quit gibbering about stuff you know little about.

But he has a degree in history!!!

Which is why he gets PWND in history on the boards, consistently.

L Gilbert
+2

But he has a degree in history!!!

Which is why he gets PWND in history on the boards, consistently.

He does? Maybe he got an honorary from the Ronald McDonald University of Litter Box Archaeology and History.

CDNBear
+2

LOL. I put in my 9 hours Daddy, can I have a ride?

You bet!

Need a new four wheeler to act in the traditional way, yee-haw, ride'em cowboy.

What does this have to do with you getting back to work?

Get off the net and go back to work, before you taste the back of my pimp hand biatch!

I'm going to need some new gear to go with that new ride.

SLM
+2

He does? Maybe he got an honorary from the Ronald McDonald University of Litter Box Archaeology and History.

You'd be amazed what you get download off the internet these days, lol.

dumpthemonarchy
As long as this issue stays in the news, even with the peanut gallery, it's good.

CDNBear
+1

As long as this issue stays in the news, even with the peanut gallery, it's good.

I figured you had seasons tickets for what, golds? In the peanut gallery.

SLM

I figured you had seasons tickets for what, golds? In the peanut gallery.

I do believe he's referring to us.

Personally I think I'm more pecan like than peanut.

CDNBear
+2

I do believe he's referring to us.

Couldn't be. He's the only nutter.

Quote:

Personally I think I'm more pecan like than peanut.

Can I get a peek at your can?

SLM
+1

Couldn't be. He's the only nutter.

Lol, maybe it's a projection thing? I don't know.

Quote:

Can I get a peek at your can?

Lol, don't you mean box?

dumpthemonarchy
I suppose the writer is just having fun with all the claims talk, doesn't affect his life at all. The trough feeders don't bother him much.

no new posts