Gay Marriage is legal, so what's next??


L Gilbert
+1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I read somewhere that some idiosyncracies although abnormal in the individual are normal in the species!

Ya think, Sherlock? Like the belief in gods and gremlins, for instance?
 
B00Mer
#32
Holly Sh!t!! The PC's here!!

I'm comparing it to the NEXT fight for legalization, and the last or in some states still being fought is same-sex-marriage.
 
karrie
+2
#33
Well Boomer, if you're not concise, don't get ticky when we read what you said rather than what you meant
 
L Gilbert
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Holly Sh!t!! The PC's here!!

I'm comparing it to the NEXT fight for legalization, and the last or in some states still being fought is same-sex-marriage.

.... all the while implying that there's something wrong with gay marriage. I got that part.
 
B00Mer
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

So a guy, behind closed doors, loves his dogs, literally.

It's non of your business, and it doesn't effect you personally.

What's your problem?

Can a Dog say "yes" or "no" to the act? The animal is an unwilling participant and I would go as far as saying animal abuse.

I mean seriously, does anyone here really think that it's o.k. to have sex with your dog?? Simple yes or no would suffice.
 
CDNBear
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Can a Dog say "yes" or "no" to the act?

I was the proud owner of a beautiful M'Lute Wolf cross, sled dog, because she said "NO, I will not team up.".

Quote:

I mean seriously, does anyone here really think that it's o.k. to have sex with your dog??

It's not OK for me.

That's all that matters to me.
 
B00Mer
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

.... all the while implying that there's something wrong with gay marriage. I got that part.

Jesus dude, pull your head out your *** and read my post at the top of this page!!!! (now below)

No I don't care about Gay Marriage, however this idiot did reference that bestiality was more normal that gay marriage and I referenced as the next legal battle for Canada.

Draw you own bloody conclusions from their.

Personally, I think in both the USA & Canada gay marriage should be legal as far a civil unions done by the courts. I would not force a religious institution to preform the marriage unless that wanted too.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Quote: Originally Posted by wulfie68View Post

The fact that in your title, you are equating sex with another consenting adult (regardless of gender) to sex with an unwilling, helpless member of another species pretty much dictates where your stance is on this "issue". That you seem to want to make light of it with the picture at the end, just reinforces it.

Cutteridge is a sick man. Zoophilia isn't quite as bad as pedophilia but it shares too many traits for me to think that it should ever be legalized. Conversely, homosexuality is a much different situation, which is much more similar to heterosexuality between adults than anything else (its really only SOME of the mechanics that differ). People that mock this type of situation are damned near as bad as the ones doing it, in my opinion too.

Well now that you have decided that I am anti-Gay Marriage.. What this person has done is sick.. he needs help..

As far as my views on Gay Marriage... What to people do behind closed doors (within a legal discourse of the act) is really none of my business and doesn't effect me personally.

As ****ed up as this world is, if to people can find love and want to share each others company.. God Bless them, heterosexual or homosexual.

For me Gay Marriage is just not that important of an issue facing mankind.

I think what is more important, is to focus on the cure for Cancer, feeding the growing population and advancement in technology to make everyone's life better. Most important, is how to avoid human annihilation because of our own greed and failures to understand and communicate with other cultures and religious beliefs, such as Iran, Russia or China.

Nuclear proliferation and Iran's desire to obtain nuclear weapons for the purpose of Energy and Space Exploration.

You ever see those folks out in the streets, burning the American flag, beating their heads until bloody, and Iran says it want's nuclear power for space exploration??

The only time, Iran, Iraq, Syria and so on will have a desire to travel into space is when Israel plants a colony on the moon.
Last edited by B00Mer; Feb 27th, 2012 at 05:10 PM..
 
JLM
#38
I heard a story years ago (2nd or 3rd hand) about a guy knocking on an elderly lady's door in Penticton and a big dog showed up at the door wearing a French safe.............probably rates along with Goldilocks and Little Red Riding Hood but it's a good one.
 
petros
#39
Holy ****.
 
L Gilbert
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Jesus dude, pull your head out your *** and read my post at the top of this page!!!!

Childish comment.

Quote:

No I don't care about Gay Marriage, however this idiot did reference that bestiality was more normal that gay marriage and I referenced as the next legal battle for Canada.

So now you say that this nutbar is the one equating gay marriage with bestial marriage. However, nothing in the article you posted compared gay marriage to bestialtiy nor did anything in the vid from the link you posted. But your thread title did. That means you imply the relationship between the two completely different issues.

Quote:

Draw you own bloody conclusions from their.

I did.

Quote:

Personally, I think in both the USA & Canada gay marriage should be legal as far a civil unions done by the courts. I would not force a religious institution to preform the marriage unless that wanted too.

That's nice. Religions don't have a copyright on the term "marriage", though, so "gay marriage" is just as allowable as "gay civil union" or "hetero marriage". But that's a different issue.
Last edited by L Gilbert; Feb 27th, 2012 at 05:30 PM..
 
wulfie68
+1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Jesus dude, pull your head out your *** and read my post at the top of this page!!!! (now below)

Hey don't get pissy with us because you don't communicate effectively. Your lack of reading comprehension (i.e. my explanation of how YOUR post title links gay marriage and bestiality) and your inability to convey your point of view is what got you into hot water with some posters.
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

As far as my views on Gay Marriage... What to people do behind closed doors (within a legal discourse of the act) is really none of my business and doesn't effect me personally.

As ****ed up as this world is, if to people can find love and want to share each others company.. God Bless them, heterosexual or homosexual.

For me Gay Marriage is just not that important of an issue facing mankind.

I don't think you'll find most people here disagreeing with this sentiment but this isn't what you originally insinuated.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#42
Do dogs have more rights than goats??
 
CDNBear
+1
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Do dogs have more rights than goats??

Where's Durka when you need a legal ruling on animal rights.
 
JLM
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Do dogs have more rights than goats??

But sheep have the most!
 
SLM
+1
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Where's Durka when you need a legal ruling on animal rights.

Gettin' busy with grandma? LOL
 
B00Mer
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

That's nice. Religions don't have a copyright on the term "marriage", though, so "gay marriage" is just as allowable as "gay civil union". But that's a different issue.

First off, here is more on that news article from a different prespective..
Metro - Vancouver man faces bestiality charge (external - login to view)

Second, Girbert, there are churches that have been setup with gay parishioners that do preform gay marriages. No I would not force the Catholic Church to preform a Gay Marriage because it goes against what Catholics belief.

The Civil Union is done by the courts before a Justice of the Peace. If it was good enough for me, 3X's it's good enough for a same-sex-couple.

No Gilbert, lay off the weed and quit trying to run the thread in circles. I explain my feelings towards gay marriage and explained why I used that title.. it was not a shot a gays.. hold on who decided that anyone who is homosexual is gay anyhow?? Gay used to mean happy..
 
L Gilbert
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

First off, here is more on that news article from a different prespective..
Metro - Vancouver man faces bestiality charge (external - login to view)

That article doesn't have anything in it referencing same-sex marriage with bestiality in it either.

Quote:

Second, Girbert, there are churches that have been setup with gay parishioners that do preform gay marriages. No I would not force the Catholic Church to preform a Gay Marriage because it goes against what Catholics belief.

It's "Gilbert", not "Girbert".
Like I said, whatever churches do or want to call marriage is a different issue.

Quote:

The Civil Union is done by the courts before a Justice of the Peace. If it was good enough for me, 3X's it's good enough for a same-sex-couple.

Again, that's a different issue.

Quote:

No Gilbert, lay off the weed and quit trying to run the thread in circles.

I don't and I'm not. Grow up.
Quote:

I explain my feelings towards gay marriage and explained why I used that title..

And I explained that you are equating bestiality with same-sex marriage.
Quote:

it was not a shot a gays..

.... according to you. But the implication that same-sex marriage has something wrong with it is still there as is referencing it with bestiality.
Quote:

hold on who decided that anyone who is homosexual is gay anyhow?? Gay used to mean happy..

Irrelevant. But, FYI:
Merrriam-Webster's dictionary defines "gay;
"Definition of GAY

1
a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>
b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
2
a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows>
b : brilliant in color
3
: given to social pleasures; also : licentious
4
a : homosexual <gay men>
b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals <the gay rights movement> <a gay bar>"

Oxford's dictionary says;
"Gay
Pronunciation: /geɪ/
adjective (gayer, gayest)
1(of a person, especially a man) homosexual.
relating to or used by homosexuals:
a gay bar
2 dated light-hearted and carefree:
Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face
3 dated brightly coloured; showy:
a gay profusion of purple and pink sweet peas
4 informal not impressive, stylish, or attractive:
he thinks the obsession with celebrity is totally gay
noun
a homosexual, especially a man."
 
B00Mer
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

That article doesn't have anything in it referencing same-sex marriage with bestiality in it either.

Really?? Say Gay marriage is legal? Fact

What's next.. follows article as someone is trying to push new legislation for a different kind of union.

You grow up... and quit trying to make something out of nothing. You don't like the title fine, I don't really care. I mean who are you? Unless your some advocate for homosexuals.. good for you..

Have a....




Dennis Miller on Gay Marriage sums it up perfectly.. on importance, Gay Marriage ranks about 800,000 on my list.. way at the bottom. There are plenty of more important issues in this world.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvhqDEcLhxIL8

Last edited by B00Mer; Feb 27th, 2012 at 06:15 PM..
 
L Gilbert
+1
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Really?? Say Gay marriage is legal? Fact

What's next.. follows article as someone is trying to push new legislation for a different kind of union.

You grow up... and quit trying to make something out of nothing. You don't like the title fine, I don't really care. I mean who are you? Unless your some advocate for homosexuals.. good for you..

Have a....

Dennis Miller on Gay Marriage sums it up perfectly.. on importance, Gay Marriage ranks about 800,000 on my list.. way at the bottom. There are plenty of more important issues in this world.

Didn't take your meds today?
 
Goober
+1
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Really?? Say Gay marriage is legal? Fact

What's next.. follows article as someone is trying to push new legislation for a different kind of union.

You grow up... and quit trying to make something out of nothing. You don't like the title fine, I don't really care. I mean who are you? Unless your some advocate for homosexuals.. good for you..

Have a....




Dennis Miller on Gay Marriage sums it up perfectly.. on importance, Gay Marriage ranks about 800,000 on my list.. way at the bottom. There are plenty of more important issues in this world.

Dennis Miller quotBest ofquot on Bill O39Reilly 26-June3908 Thur - YouTube

Well it was a piss poor OP Name. The title gives the appearance that you - yep you are asking what is next and trying to link Gay Marriage to bestiality.

All you are doing is digging a deeper hole. Is it that difficult to admit you fukd up on the OP handle?
 
B00Mer
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Well it was a piss poor OP Name. The title gives the appearance that you - yep you are asking what is next and trying to link Gay Marriage to bestiality.

All you are doing is digging a deeper hole. Is it that difficult to admit you fukd up on the OP handle?

Yup sure, I admit the title sorta sucks.. but it did accomplish a big draw.. good marketing, lousy connection.

Yawn... now on to Ikariam - The free browser game (external - login to view)
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Can a Dog say "yes" or "no" to the act?

I'd say so, especially ones the size that guy appears to have, unless he's into bondage with them too. What would you suppose a dog humping a human's leg wants?
 
taxslave
+1
#53
Puppy love?
 
B00Mer
+1
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

I'd say so, especially ones the size that guy appears to have, unless he's into bondage with them too. What would you suppose a dog humping a human's leg wants?

 
CDNBear
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

So much for...

Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

The animal is an unwilling participant and I would go as far as saying animal abuse.

 
B00Mer
-1
#56
I would hope most Humans are smarter than their K9 counterpart. But for those who think screw'in your poodle is cool, here is an interesting news link...

Has it fallen off yet CDNBear

Sex With Animals Linked to Penile Cancer | Bestiality & Zoophiles | High-Risk Sexual Behaviors & Sexually Transmitted Diseases | LiveScience (external - login to view)
 
CDNBear
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

CDNBear (external - login to view) if you honestly think it's o.k. to screw your dog... you have a screw lose. Seek professional help, you won't get it here..

I would hope most Humans are smarter than their K9 counterpart. But for those who think screw'in your poodle is cool, here is an interesting news link...

Has it fallen off yet CDNBear

Sex With Animals Linked to Penile Cancer | Bestiality & Zoophiles | High-Risk Sexual Behaviors & Sexually Transmitted Diseases | LiveScience (external - login to view)

I point out how you busted your own belief, and you resort to that childish stupidity?

Did you miss this...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post


It's not OK for me.

That's all that matters to me.

Or are you just to stupid to grasp what was said?

LGilbert was right, you need to grow up.
 
Goober
+1
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

I would hope most Humans are smarter than their K9 counterpart. But for those who think screw'in your poodle is cool, here is an interesting news link...

Has it fallen off yet CDNBear

Sex With Animals Linked to Penile Cancer | Bestiality & Zoophiles | High-Risk Sexual Behaviors & Sexually Transmitted Diseases | LiveScience (external - login to view)

So you are a trucker.
 
B00Mer
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

So you are a trucker.


...and your point? but yes. No I don't haul sheep or pigs.. dry goods all 48 states.
 
Goober
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

...and your point? but yes. No I don't haul sheep or pigs.. dry goods all 48 states.

No I work with a lot of truckers - Photo looks familiar.
 

Similar Threads

63
A legal question
by Kathie Bondar | Nov 8th, 2011
57
Legal Bud?
by Munkustrap | Jun 6th, 2011
0
What's best legal drinking age?
by CBC News | Mar 28th, 2008
54
Legal question
by triedit | Dec 2nd, 2007
10
polygamist Marriage and gay marriage
by jimfeng5 | Feb 6th, 2006
no new posts