7-year-old branded 'racist' for asking student about skin colour


Cannuck
-1
#211
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Your admitted stupidity is obviously impeding your ability to back up your claim.

LOL...keep repeating it and I'm sure you will eventually believe it.
 
CDNBear
#212
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

LOL...keep repeating it and I'm sure you will eventually believe it.

Given the weak edit in your last post, I firmly believe it.

But whether or not I believe it, really is irrelevant. You believe it, you admitted it, you keep confirming it. That's all that matters.
 
Cannuck
-1
#213
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

That's all that matters.

To you maybe. I realize the importance you place on me.
 
CDNBear
#214
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

To you maybe. I realize the importance you place on me.

Of course, you are without a doubt, the most entertaining blow hard, I have ever made fun of.
 
Cannuck
-1
#215
Well, at least you admit that your claim that you are here for debate is a lie.
 
L Gilbert
#216
I think you're both racists. Seems to be a race of some sort here. Not sure where the finish line is but I hope it's close.
 
CDNBear
#217
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Well, at least you admit that your claim that you are here for debate is a lie.

You generalize far to much.

But I guess that's a problem, caused by your admitted stupidity.
 
Cannuck
-1
#218
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

You generalize far to much.

I'm just taking your lead.
 
CDNBear
#219
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm just taking your lead.

Your admitted stupidity is the cause of that erroneous belief.
 
L Gilbert
#220
One of you has their fly open and the other has mismatched socks on.
 
CDNBear
#221
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

One of you has their fly open and the other has mismatched socks on.

That's only because the washing machine keeps eating my socks.

I have no idea why Jimmy's fly is down.
 
JLM
+1
#222
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

That's only because the washing machine keeps eating my socks.

I have no idea why Jimmy's fly is down.

Trolling????????????????
 
L Gilbert
+1
#223
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Trolling????????????????

lol For Bears? ooooo Him is nuts!
 
Cannuck
-1
#224
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

lol For Bears? ooooo Him is nuts!

Nah...CB is a *****. That's why he bends over for all the big bad policemen. He doesn't have the guts to stand up for himself. I take full responsibility for that.
 
CDNBear
+1
#225
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Nah...CB is a *****. That's why he bends over for all the big bad policemen. He doesn't have the guts to stand up for himself. I take full responsibility for that.

LOL...

You sound angry. And oddly enough, scared of the Police.

Maybe you should stop placing so much stock in the net. It's getting to you.

although I'm sure your admitted stupidity, will force you to ignore my advice.
 
Cannuck
-1
#226
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post


You sound angry.

Wrong as usual.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

And oddly enough, scared of the Police.

Cops don't scare me in the least. That's why I talk back to them...unlike you. You are an admitted coward. Again, I take full responsibility for that.
 
CDNBear
#227
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Wrong as usual.

So you say, but you always make stuff up, and get all whiny when you're mad.

Quote:

Cops don't scare me in the least. That's why I talk back to them...unlike you. You are an admitted coward. Again, I take full responsibility for that.

Your admitted stupidity, completely negates the validity and veracity of your opinion. Besides the fact that the harder you try, the more ridiculous you look.

But it does provide me with great entertainment.

Thank you. Please keep going, your meltdowns are always so much fun to watch.
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 27th, 2012 at 08:16 PM..
 
critter171
#228
for the love of god... can someone tell me if i am white? oh nooo i am racist now..... should i report myself to the police???

tc what color skin are you???? the kid was asking a question.... there nothing racist in that at all. what is wrong with school taking serious on wrong issues and yet when it comes to bully.. . oh lets turn a blind eye
 
Cannuck
#229
Quote: Originally Posted by critter171View Post

fwhat is wrong with school taking...

Idiots making policies. It really is that simple.
 
CDNBear
#230
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Idiots making policies. It really is that simple.

So simple in fact, you haven't been able to prove it was the policy, and not the faculty, in this case. Who of course, have the ability to determine what is or isn't a racist act.
 
Elder
#231
THis is insanity!!! The teacher must be removed so it does not influence any more children. What are the chances for the poor little fellow developing a real issue with skin colour now? It is no different than me asking a nearby brown skinned store owner which country he is from. He happily said, "Iran" then a lovely discussion ensued. It is near to impossible to tell if he were from Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebenon or another Mid Eastern nation. We have a good relationship because of these queries. If I were labelled a racist due to the asking we would not have developed such a gentle rapport. This small child has been negatively influenced by the teacher and his parent. Such ignorance is abhorrent.
 
spaminator
#232
it reminds me of a news story about a girl who was bullied because she made the unfortunate mistake of telling another student that her skin colour was cool.
 
no new posts