We are all responsible for the plight of Canada’s first nations

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Thanks for admitting that my questions are to tough for you.

I'm not surprised you were unable to follow along with the conversation. The tough question I was referring to was whether or not you consider Ron a liar as well. It is interesting to note that Ron says this type of thing is still happening. Even a racist liar like me doesn't believe that.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm not surprised you were unable to follow along with the conversation. The tough question I was referring to was whether or not you consider Ron a liar as well. It is interesting to note that Ron says this type of thing is still happening. Even a racist liar like me doesn't believe that.

Now, now, no need to be embarrassed and try and back peddle now.

Even a racist liar like me...

That honesty, is quite refreshing.

Cannuck

Now, now, no need to be embarrassed and try and back peddle now.

I don't make a habit out of pointing out spelling mistakes however, given that "back peddling" is one of your tired old catch phrases you seem to over use and over and over again, I would suggest you use the proper term of back pedaling. Not that it really matters to me if you don't have a decent grasp of the English language, I just don't want other people to be confused by your repeated use of the term back peddling and have people think I'm selling spinal columns or something.

No, seriously, no need to thank me. I consider it my Canadian duty to assist those from disadvantaged segments of society. I'm sure you haven't had all the opportunities that I've had (it certainly shows in your writing) and as this thread suggests, I am responsible for your condition.

I also see that JLM has not been much help explaining sarcasm to you so if you would like, PM me and I can set you straight when I have some free time

CDNBear

I don't make a habit out of pointing out spelling mistakes however, given that "back peddling" is one of your tired old catch phrases you seem to over use and over and over again, I would suggest you use the proper term of back pedaling. Not that it really matters to me if you don't have a decent grasp of the English language, I just don't want other people to be confused by your repeated use of the term back peddling and have people think I'm selling spinal columns or something.

It's actually backpedaling, not that I take the net as serious as you.

But I suspect your admitted stupidity negated the effort someone put in, to teach you that.

Please thank whoever pointed it out to you for me. No need to thank me for correcting your mangled interpretation of what they tried to convey to you. I don't mind helping out admittedly stupid people.
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 21st, 2012 at 06:03 PM..

BruSan

It's actually backpedaling, not that I take the net as serious as you.

But I suspect your admitted stupidity negated the effort someone put in, to teach you that.

Please thank whoever pointed it out to you for me. No need to thank me for correcting your mangled interpretation of what they tried to convey to you. I don't mind helping out admittedly stupid people.

Uuuufduh; that's gonna leave a mark!

Cannuck

not that I take the net as serious as you.

Clearly you do and then some.

CDNBear

Clearly you do and then some.

Your admitted stupidity, is likely the cause of your rather poor perception skills.
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 22nd, 2012 at 05:15 PM..

no new posts