Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel


gore0bsessed
#1
Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel - accusing it of "Crimes against humanity" (external - login to view)

International hacker group Anonymous released a video on YouTube overnight Thursday threatening to launch a crusade against the Israeli government, who it accused of committing "crimes against humanity."
The release of the clip came amid an internet feud (external - login to view) between Israeli and Arab hackers, which began in early January when a Saudi hacker published tens of thousands of Israeli credit card numbers on the Internet. Anonymous, a loosely organized international group of hackers who seek anarchy through disrupting government and law enforcement networks, threatened to shut down the Knesset website in June, but failed to carry out the threat.
 
damngrumpy
#2
The same old hate is all that ever survives in that waste of space for a land.
This is actually a family feud that is as old as the Old Testament as we know
it. Both people claim their father to be Abraham, both peoples have things
in common, both the achievements and the problems of the region.
What would it be like if both combined to overcome the problems of water
and food and opportunities. There is so much they could do the expertise
the natural resource money that could fund science, and poverty etc.
Instead they find more and more reasons to blame one another and accuse
one another of crimes against humanity. If we are going to put things on a
human scale, yes I suppose Israel has committed crimes against humanity.
On the other side of the coin, the Arabs have committed a hell of a lot more
crimes against humanity not only in the Middle East but around the world.
its time to get beyond crimes and accusations and start working toward the
real solutions that are required for people to live in peace.
The problem is the Muslims are mentally chained to their religion which is
a call to suffering more than a call to hope. There in lies the real problem.
 
L Gilbert
#3
hehe Grumpy, it's the same old same old all over. If it isn't a tug-of-war between religious factions and philosophies, it's one between political factions and philosophies. Cycles go round and round and rarely get anywhere. Eventually, the old cycles will stagnate and go flat and new stuff will sprout; hopefully for the better. It's evolution.
 
Omicron
#4
I set up an interstellar transport system using exactly the climate of Israel, and she declined.

The issue is this... one must be able to maintain a civilization for 2000 years before getting to the next planet.

The issue is I am going to give it to Inuit or Blackfoot nation.

If it is true that white people are no different from natives such that the problem was natives did not know they were dealing with your retard trash else the treaties would have bee different, for we had never before seen a situation where total sociological garbage prison trash was being dumped on us, you could have made more money if your stupid leaders obviously positioned by a father-and-mother situation neither wanting to acknowledge....


Still... I know how to do Avrow Arrow to make it take over space and extend unto the galaxy so how does one handle the issue of the women loving against neanderthals in that same stupid picture where God laughs at for one for killing them yet does not do punishment for having done so with that smirk.
 
DaSleeper
+5
#5  Top Rated Post
Wow......That must have been some good shyte.....
 
CDNBear
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Wow......That must have been some good shyte.....

Ahh, the hilarious effects of mixing meds and alcohol..
 
taxslave
-1
#7
So anonymous is just another group of left wing Jew haters. Figures.
 
SLM
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Wow......That must have been some good shyte.....

Hope something good came out of it because, as per usual, can't make head or tails out of it. Maybe the key is not trying to understand?

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Ahh, the hilarious effects of mixing meds and alcohol..

Gotta be one hell of a hangover though!
 
DaSleeper
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Hope something good came out of it because, as per usual, can't make head or tails out of it. Maybe the key is not trying to understand?

Might have something to do with the music he listens to???

We just might make some sense if we clicked on his links...
Quote:

Gotta be one hell of a hangover though!

 
SLM
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Might have something to do with the music he listens to???

We just might make some sense if we clicked on his links...

I have to be honest with you, I've seen those links but I've never clicked on them.

I am fearful.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I have to be honest with you, I've seen those links but I've never clicked on them.

I am fearful.

The top link on digital tunes - Bing (external - login to view)
Just weird music...goes good with a joint.
 
SLM
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

The top link on digital tunes - Bing (external - login to view)
Just weird music...goes good with a joint.

Meh, doesn't hold a candle to listening to Syd Barrett, King Crimson, Genesis, or Yes while hanging out in my friend's parents basement, partaking of "recreational substances" as a teenager, lol.

Been there, done that.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Meh, doesn't hold a candle to listening to Syd Barrett, King Crimson, Genesis, or Yes while hanging out in my friend's parents basement, partaking of "recreational substances" as a teenager, lol.

Been there, done that.

Knew this guy....used to trip listening to bluegrass.....nope....it's not me
 
CDNBear
+2
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Knew this guy....used to trip listening to bluegrass.....nope....it's not me

Although I bet you've tied one on once or twice in your youth, after meeting you, I'd have to say you aren't the recreational drug type guy.
 
SLM
+2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I miss cubbyabtfetgoreobsessed.

I wish he would post more.

Awww. Would it help if I posted something really angry blaming Israel for everything? Cuz I'd do that for ya.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Knew this guy....used to trip listening to bluegrass.....nope....it's not me

Lol, that would be an interesting way to experience the banjo!
 
taxslave
+2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Awww. Would it help if I posted something really angry blaming Israel for everything? Cuz I'd do that for ya.



Lol, that would be an interesting way to experience the banjo!

You're so sweet.
 
CDNBear
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Awww. Would it help if I posted something really angry blaming Israel for everything? Cuz I'd do that for ya.

Of all the things you could do for me, that one has never crossed my mind.
 
SLM
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

You're so sweet.

Oh, I've got a heart of gold.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Of all the things you could do for me, that one has never crossed my mind.

Be a novel role play for ya then, lol.
 
CDNBear
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Be a novel role play for ya then, lol.

Ohhh I love role play! Problem is, I don't know how you dressed as a female Nazi interrogator, complete with riding crop, will fit into the whole bad Israel premise.

On a on topic note...

Anonymous Message To The State of Israel - YouTube



Anyone else notice the interesting similarity to EAO's contributions here?
 
SLM
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Ohhh I love role play! Problem is, I don't know how you dressed as a female Nazi interrogator, complete with riding crop, will fit into the whole bad Israel premise.

It might seem like a stretch but I've got Oscar worthy range, lol.

C'mon, you're not telling me you doubt me now are you?
 
CDNBear
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

It might seem like a stretch but I've got Oscar worthy range, lol.

C'mon, you're not telling me you doubt me now are you?

Absolutely not! I bet you could pull it off with ease. But the context would be off. Not that I would complain about that. I'm willing to make concessions.
 
earth_as_one
+1
#22
Anonymous: Fairness, Justice and Freedom...

It makes sense that this group would oppose a state born by ethnic cleansing which displaced hundreds of thousands. The Zionist State of Israel awards rights based on religion. This regime is the root cause of many global conflicts and I'm not surprised that Israel has their attention.

Just like me,they oppose Zionism's unfairness, injustice and oppression. Just like Anonymous, I am not against Judaism.


In anticipation of the predictable attacks which link opposition to war criminals who currently rule Israel with antisemitism, I'd like to point to out that many Jews also oppose Zionism for the same reasons as Anonymous and I.

Jews Against Zionism is a group for Jews and others opposed to the Zionist movement and ideology, and to its impact on both Palestinians and Jews. This is not a religious group, not a racist hate group, and not a conspiracy-theory group. JAZ is a political group, committed to coexistence between Palestinians and Israeli Jews. We believe that the conflict in Palestine cannot be resolved without a return of Palestinian refugees and dismantlement of the Zionist structure of the state of Israel - and that this is impossible in the context of two states and a re-partition of Palestine. We advocate the only approach which can lead to peace with justice in the region: we call for a unitary, secular and democratic Palestine, the return of Palestinian refugees, and full and equal rights for Palestinians, Israeli Jews, and all other people living in the whole of Palestine.
Jews Against Zionism | (external - login to view)

I agree with Jews against Zionism:

BTW, Anonymous shut down the CIA website for 4 hours last week.

A note to any Jewish person reading this. People who always side with the government aren't reliable friends. The people who helped Jews during the holocaust opposed their governments. Most who helped were motivated by a sense of fairness and a desire that everyone deserves justice and freedom. Anonymous has far more in common with the people who helped Jews escape Nazi Europe than the people who will inevitably post antisemitic accusations against me.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 12th, 2012 at 06:51 PM..
 
earth_as_one
+1
#23
Knowledge is power.

Amnesty International 2011 Annual Report
Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories:

A ceasefire between Israeli forces and Palestinian armed groups agreed in January 2009 was generally respected. The Israeli army maintained draconian controls on the movement of Palestinians in the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT), including a blockade on the Gaza Strip that deepened hardship and virtually imprisoned the entire population of 1.5 million. The Israeli authorities rejected or delayed applications for permits to leave Gaza submitted by hundreds of Palestinians requiring specialist medical treatment; a few died as a result. Most of Gaza’s inhabitants depended on international aid, which was severely hampered by the blockade. In May, Israeli forces killed nine men aboard an aid flotilla in international waters that was aiming to breach the blockade. In the West Bank, the movement of Palestinians was severely curtailed by hundreds of Israeli checkpoints and barriers, and by the 700km fence/wall that Israel continued to build mostly inside the West Bank. There was a substantial increase in the number of demolitions by Israeli authorities of Palestinian homes, water cisterns and other structures in the West Bank, affecting thousands of people. Israeli authorities also destroyed homes in Bedouin villages in the south of Israel. The expansion of illegal Israeli settlements on seized Palestinian land, partially frozen until 26 September, resumed. Israel still did not conduct adequate investigations into alleged war crimes and other serious violations of international law by its forces during Operation “Cast Lead”, the 22-day offensive in Gaza in December 2008/January 2009, during which nearly 1,400 Palestinians, including more than 300 children, were killed. Israeli soldiers and settlers who committed serious abuses against Palestinians, including unlawful killings, assaults and attacks against property, were generally not held to account for their crimes. Israeli military forces killed 33 Palestinian civilians in the OPT, including eight children. Hundreds of Palestinians were arrested and detained by Israeli forces; at least 264 were held without charge or trial under administrative detention orders, some had been held for over two years. Reports of torture and other ill-treatment were frequent, but investigations were rare. Around 6,000 Palestinians remained in Israeli prisons, many after unfair military trials. Israeli conscientious objectors to military service continued to be imprisoned.
Amnesty International | Working to Protect Human Rights (external - login to view)

“That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbour. That is the whole Torah, the rest is commentary.”
RABBI HILLEL


Jews for Justice for Palestinians:

WE BELIEVE THAT

Peace in the Middle East will only come about with mutual recognition and respect and must be seen as
just by both sides.

Peace requires the end of illegal occupation and settlement.

Violence against civilians is unacceptable.

Israel’s policies in the West Bank and Gaza are breeding hatred and resentment.

It is crucial that Jews speak out for Palestinians’ human rights.

The humanitarian values of Judaism have been corrupted by the Israeli state’s human-rights abuses.

A lasting peace must be seen as just by both sides.

Britain, the EU, the USA, Russia and the UN must be persuaded to implement UN resolutions on
Palestine.


Jews for Justice for Palestinians (external - login to view)

I agree with Jews for Justice for Palestinians
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 12th, 2012 at 07:38 PM..
 
earth_as_one
#24
Please refrain from PERSONAL ATTACKS and keep this thread ON TOPIC!!

Anonymous opposes unfairness, injustice and oppression. That's why they oppose the Zionist State of Israel, not Jews or Judaism.


True Torah Jews
Our Mission

The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

1. Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.

2. Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.

True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that not all Jews support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel". In fact, a great number of Orthodox Jews view the ideology of that state as diametrically opposed to the teachings of traditional Judaism.

We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the Zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.

We are NOT politically motivated. We are motivated by our concern for the peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state. We support and pray for peace for the people of the Zionist state but have no interest in and do not support the Zionist government.


Our Mission | True Torah Jews (external - login to view)


I support fairness, freedom and justice, just like Anonymous.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 12th, 2012 at 07:58 PM..
 
Goober
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Please refrain from PERSONAL ATTACKS and keep this thread ON TOPIC!!



A study of the world's most peaceful countries released in June 2009 (external - login to view) ranks the Zionist state as fourth to last among the 144 countries ranked.
According to the Global Peace Index, an annual ranking of the world's nations on the basis of how peaceful they are, Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq are the only countries more dangerous than the Zionist state.
Directly more peaceful than the Zionist state on the list are Sudan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Chad and Pakistan. Lebanon ranks 132nd, Iran ranks 99th and Syria ranks 92nd.

Please refrain from BS as that must be against forum Rules.
Also Hate Speech is Liable for Criminal penalties in Canada.
 
earth_as_one
#26
Please feel fee to stay on topic and attack the message.

Anonymous opposes unfairness, injustice and oppression. Those who support the Zionist State of Israel support unfairness, injustice and oppression. Goober knows this, that's why he resorts to personal attacks because he knows that he can't defend his support for these Israeli war crimes:

1) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to defend artillery and tank positions
2) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to block bullets and set off booby traps.
3) Use of civilians including children to search for explosives
4) Use of civilians including children to search for enemy positions and draw enemy fire
5)Deliberately destroying civilian infrastructure for purely collective punishment reasons without any military purpose:
- hospitals, schools and universities, police and fire stations, mosques and churches, government buildings
- sewage and water distribution systems
- sewage and water treatment systems
- food production, storage and distribution
- electricity production and distribution
- fuel storage and distribution
6) Deliberately attacking ambulance drivers, paramedics, firemen and police and innocent civilians. including women and children.
7) Ethnic cleansing
Interference with the delivery of international medical and food aid, causing death from easily treatable diseases and food insecurity
9) Deliberately attacking UN and NGO aid convoys.
 
Goober
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Please feel fee to stay on topic and attack the message.

Anonymous opposes unfairness, injustice and oppression. Those who support the Zionist State of Israel support unfairness, injustice and oppression. Goober knows this, that's why he resorts to personal attacks because he knows that he can't defend his support for these Israeli war crimes:

1) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to defend artillery and tank positions
2) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to block bullets and set off booby traps.
3) Use of civilians including children to search for explosives
4) Use of civilians including children to search for enemy positions and draw enemy fire
5)Deliberately destroying civilian infrastructure for purely collective punishment reasons without any military purpose:
- hospitals, schools and universities, police and fire stations, mosques and churches, government buildings
- sewage and water distribution systems
- sewage and water treatment systems
- food production, storage and distribution
- electricity production and distribution
- fuel storage and distribution
6) Deliberately attacking ambulance drivers, paramedics, firemen and police and innocent civilians. including women and children.
7) Ethnic cleansing
Interference with the delivery of international medical and food aid, causing death from easily treatable diseases and food insecurity
9) Deliberately attacking UN and NGO aid convoys.

You only discuss these points here. In your workplace as I understand people avoid this with you.
 
earth_as_one
+1
#28
This quote from Orwell explains Goober's lack of moral outrage when it comes to Israel:

George Orwell:
“All nationalists have the power of not seeing resemblances between similar sets of facts. A British Tory will defend self-determination in Europe and oppose it in India with no feeling of inconsistency. Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them, and there is almost no kind of outrage — torture, the use of hostages, forced labour, mass deportations, imprisonment without trial, forgery, assassination, the bombing of civilians — which does not change its moral colour when it is committed by ‘our’ side. The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.”

Notice how a list of war crimes doesn't affect Goober. That's because Goober supports Israeli soldiers abducting Palestinian children and using them to block bullets. He would outraged if Palestinians did the same thing though. Since he can't attack the message, he resorts to attacking the messenger in violation of forum rules.

BTW I don't support soldiers using children as human shields, regardless of who does it. I am as much against Palestinian war crimes as I am against Israeli ones. I am against Palestinian rockets and mortars fired at Israeli civilians.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 12th, 2012 at 08:44 PM..
 
Goober
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

This quote from Orwell explains Goober's lack of moral outrage when it comes to Israel:
George Orwell:
“All nationalists have the power of not seeing resemblances between similar sets of facts. A British Tory will defend self-determination in Europe and oppose it in India with no feeling of inconsistency. Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them, and there is almost no kind of outrage — torture, the use of hostages, forced labour, mass deportations, imprisonment without trial, forgery, assassination, the bombing of civilians — which does not change its moral colour when it is committed by ‘our’ side. The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.”
Notice how a list of war crimes doesn';t affect Goober. That's because Goober supports Israeli soldiers abducting Palestinian children and using them to block bullets. He would outraged if Palestinians did the same thing though.
BTW I don't support soldiers using children as human shields, regardless of who does it. I am as much against Palestinian war crimes as I am against Israeli ones. I am against Palestinian rockets and mortars fired at Israeli civilians.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Look to someone else to put thought that are literate out. Why, you get trapped all the time when you try to think on your own. What a pitiful little creature you are.
 
mentalfloss
#30
It's only a matter of time until the government starts shutting down websites as part of their new anti-terrorism intitiative.
 
no new posts