Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel - accusing it of "Crimes against humanity"

International hacker group Anonymous released a video on YouTube overnight Thursday threatening to launch a crusade against the Israeli government, who it accused of committing "crimes against humanity."
The release of the clip came amid an internet feud between Israeli and Arab hackers, which began in early January when a Saudi hacker published tens of thousands of Israeli credit card numbers on the Internet. Anonymous, a loosely organized international group of hackers who seek anarchy through disrupting government and law enforcement networks, threatened to shut down the Knesset website in June, but failed to carry out the threat.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The same old hate is all that ever survives in that waste of space for a land.
This is actually a family feud that is as old as the Old Testament as we know
it. Both people claim their father to be Abraham, both peoples have things
in common, both the achievements and the problems of the region.
What would it be like if both combined to overcome the problems of water
and food and opportunities. There is so much they could do the expertise
the natural resource money that could fund science, and poverty etc.
Instead they find more and more reasons to blame one another and accuse
one another of crimes against humanity. If we are going to put things on a
human scale, yes I suppose Israel has committed crimes against humanity.
On the other side of the coin, the Arabs have committed a hell of a lot more
crimes against humanity not only in the Middle East but around the world.
its time to get beyond crimes and accusations and start working toward the
real solutions that are required for people to live in peace.
The problem is the Muslims are mentally chained to their religion which is
a call to suffering more than a call to hope. There in lies the real problem.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
hehe Grumpy, it's the same old same old all over. If it isn't a tug-of-war between religious factions and philosophies, it's one between political factions and philosophies. Cycles go round and round and rarely get anywhere. Eventually, the old cycles will stagnate and go flat and new stuff will sprout; hopefully for the better. It's evolution.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
I set up an interstellar transport system using exactly the climate of Israel, and she declined.

The issue is this... one must be able to maintain a civilization for 2000 years before getting to the next planet.

The issue is I am going to give it to Inuit or Blackfoot nation.

If it is true that white people are no different from natives such that the problem was natives did not know they were dealing with your retard trash else the treaties would have bee different, for we had never before seen a situation where total sociological garbage prison trash was being dumped on us, you could have made more money if your stupid leaders obviously positioned by a father-and-mother situation neither wanting to acknowledge....

Still... I know how to do Avrow Arrow to make it take over space and extend unto the galaxy so how does one handle the issue of the women loving against neanderthals in that same stupid picture where God laughs at for one for killing them yet does not do punishment for having done so with that smirk.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Hope something good came out of it because, as per usual, can't make head or tails out of it. Maybe the key is not trying to understand?
Might have something to do with the music he listens to???

We just might make some sense if we clicked on his links...:lol:
Gotta be one hell of a hangover though!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Meh, doesn't hold a candle to listening to Syd Barrett, King Crimson, Genesis, or Yes while hanging out in my friend's parents basement, partaking of "recreational substances" as a teenager, lol.

Been there, done that.

Knew this guy....used to trip listening to bluegrass.....nope....it's not me:smile:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ohhh I love role play! Problem is, I don't know how you dressed as a female Nazi interrogator, complete with riding crop, will fit into the whole bad Israel premise.

It might seem like a stretch but I've got Oscar worthy range, lol.

C'mon, you're not telling me you doubt me now are you?