Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy Fact?

Cliffy
Until recently, the controllers have been quite successful at insulting the idea that there might actually be conspiracies going on. “Conspiracy theorists... wackos...paranoid nut cases.” It has been made socially unacceptable to challenge big lies that we are told, because someone might make fun of us. But “conspiracy THEORY” has been turning into “conspiracy ANALYSIS” and finally into conspiracy FACT. When President George Bush Sr. got busted for covertly selling arms to the Contras, his administration was convicted of ...Conspiracy. When the AMA tried to shut down the emergence of Chiropractic, they were found guilty of...Conspiracy. Here are a few more of countless examples of proven conspiracies:

33 CONSPIRACIES THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE (external - login to view)

Full article here: The Problem / Global Domination Agenda - A small group of financial elite have gained control over key areas of our lives | Thrive (external - login to view)

Omicron
What's your point?

That kids in a playground might get together and secretly agree to do something that the other kids are not in on?

MHz
Perhaps they are planning to run a steam-roller over somebody, should they be stopped before , ...... or after the fact?

DaSleeper
After reading through the article...I came back to the thread thinking that the Beaver had written the OP...

MHz
Too bad there wasn't a complete list rather than just 33, I've heard there is one out there, .......... or is that another conspiracy.

Tonington
Theory, and I use the term loosely.

DaSleeper
I'm almost sure that "Breezy" has that website in her favorites..

TenPenny
Read the section about 'Operation Northwoods', and then tell me what you think about 9-11.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Read the section about 'Operation Northwoods', and then tell me what you think about 9-11.

Quote:

In the early 1960s, American military leaders drafted plans to create public support for a war against Cuba, to oust Fidel Castro from power. The plans included committing acts of terrorism in U.S. cities, killing innocent people and U.S. soldiers, blowing up a U.S. ship, assassinating Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees, and hijacking planes. The plans were all approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but were reportedly rejected by the civilian leadership. They were kept secret for nearly 40 years. Author James Bamford, "A Pretext For War", discusses the declassified "Operation Northwoods" documents revealing that in 1962 the CIA was planning to stage phony terrorist attacks on the US and blame it on Cuba to start a war:

Having not read: James Bamford's book [A PRETEXT TO WAR] I would take this quote from THE NEW WORLD ORDER REPORT with a pinch salt.

I somehow doubt that the Joint Chiefs even approved such a move and likely it was spit balling on the part of planners that has evolved into an all out TRUE CONSPIRACY.

I spent a couple years working in a Tactics School in CTC where we mulled over every conceivable way to engage the enemy. Planning scenarios, even ones like the above, are a part of that process. That hardly makes it a true conspiracy.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Planning scenarios, even ones like the above, are a part of that process..

So, one way that military planners think of 'engaging the enemy' is to consider killing their own citizens and blaming it on someone else?

darkbeaver
and it seems to be admission of ( "true conspiracy") Someone debunking conspiracy should not admit to conspiracy. It is werrywerry funny eh. No water was used in the confession extraction or feathers nor chocolate.

MHz
Let me submit a new one. Turning up harppe?

Strange Sounds In Conklin Alberta Jan 12th 2012 - YouTube

Cliffy

So, one way that military planners think of 'engaging the enemy' is to consider killing their own citizens and blaming it on someone else?

It is standard procedure so it can't be a conspiracy. Kinda a like how innocent women and children killed in war are collateral damage instead of murdered civilians. Gotta love how the military mind works.

DaSleeper
Since civilians have always been killed in any war, and now that our armed forces go to great length and extra danger to themselves to minimize the number of civilian casualty......I would say that your term of "murder" when referring to those casualties is somewhat more disingenuous than the term "collateral damage"....

Retired_Can_Soldier

That's a loaded question.

The short answer is "No."

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

It is standard procedure so it can't be a conspiracy. Kinda a like how innocent women and children killed in war are collateral damage instead of murdered civilians. Gotta love how the military mind works.

Yes, that's exactly how the military mind works.

spaminator

its called black flag/false flag

darkbeaver
Jan 20 08:26

Spanish Influenza Epidemic of 1918 Was Caused by Vaccinations (external - login to view)

When doctors had tried to suppress the symptoms of the typhoid with a stronger vaccine, it caused a worse form of typhoid which they named paratyphoid. But when they concocted a stronger and more dangerous vaccine to suppress that one, they created an even worse disease which they didn’t have a name for. What should they call it? They didn’t want to tell the people what it really was — their own Frankenstein monster which they had created with their vaccines and suppressive medicines. They wanted to direct the blame away from themselves, so they called it Spanish Influenza.