Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

A picture says a 1000 words ...

So does a video.

Still more battle dress

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

So does a video.

Keep pointing over there. Maybe people will forget.

CDNBear

No, it was directed at CB because he's an idiot.

Says the forum dweller that confuses

Quote:

More battle dress

For...

A BDU, the U being the important part, to anyone with an IQ higher than room temp.

Quote:

He's also a racist BTW

So you keep saying. You being the only idiot here that believes it.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Keep pointing over there. Maybe people will forget.

I don't want anybody to forget. I would like every cancon member to read this thread.

Even more battle dress

CDNBear

I don't want anybody to forget. I would like every cancon member to read this thread.

We already know you're a masochistic exhibitionist.

Cannuck
This is fun

CDNBear

This is fun

Don't you get tired of looking like an idiot?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Goodnight Cannuck. Yuh racist scumbag.

Cannuck
+1

gerryh
+4
No matter which way you look at it. There is no honour in pissing on the body's of your opponents.

captain morgan
+2
Really Canuck? Posting camo dresses is the best you can do?

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Not the best I can do but all I really have to do to show that wearing camouflage does not equal wearing battle dress. Not that it really matters. I was only being sarcastic when I made the original post. I don't believe pissing on anybody is acceptable no matter what they are wearing. Dishonorable discharge and six months if these bozos are found guilty.

CDNBear
+1

It's the best he can do with both feet stuffed in his mouth.

Not the best I can do but all I really have to do to show that wearing camouflage does not equal wearing battle dress.

Unless you're wearing a BDU, and are armed, and identify as a warrior.

If your principles regarding context weren't as firm as warm jello. You wouldn't make such utterly idiotic mistakes.

Thanks for making my prediction about your forthcoming posts, come true, yet again.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Post endless stupidity. As per your usual MO.

Cannuck

Unless you're wearing a BDU, and are armed, and identify as a warrior.

If your principles regarding context weren't as firm as warm jello. You wouldn't make such utterly idiotic mistakes.

LOL...Stop it....you're killing me...

CDNBear

LOL...Stop it....you're killing me...

I didn't know me PWN'ing you over and over was lethal.

Cannuck

I didn't know me PWN'ing you over and over was lethal.

It might be but we'll never know now will we.

But I'd love to stay on topic. Please tell us again why pissing on these people was no big deal.

CDNBear

It might be but we'll never know now will we.

Unless you post a web cam, no.

Quote:

But I'd love to stay on topic.

LOL...

Quote:

Please tell us again why pissing on these people was no big deal.

I would have had to have told you that already, to tell you that again.

But feel free to keep making it up as you go along, it's funny.

captain morgan

Not the best I can do but all I really have to do to show that wearing camouflage does not equal wearing battle dress. Not that it really matters. I was only being sarcastic when I made the original post. I don't believe pissing on anybody is acceptable no matter what they are wearing. Dishonorable discharge and six months if these bozos are found guilty.

The issue has to do with a uniform, not specifically camo dress and no matter how you cut it, the terrorist presence plays specifically on being non-recognizable to assist and promote their strategy of guerrilla tactics.

As far as the Tailban's tactics are concerned, that's their business, but to turn around and piss and moan about not being treated as soldiers after the fact is simply sour grapes and a joke... The big irony is that these terrorist fruit-loops absolutely count on the prevailing leftard mentality in an attempt to demoralize the NATO personnel fighting on behalf of the Afghan gvt.

You can count on more 'anonymous' reports of 'disrespectful actions' in the near future considering the outpouring of sentiment supporting this gaggle of women abusers.

Cannuck

The issue has to do with a uniform, not specifically camo dress and no matter how you cut it, the terrorist presence plays specifically on being non-recognizable to assist and promote their strategy of guerrilla tactics.

As far as the Tailban's tactics are concerned, that's their business, but to turn around and piss and moan about not being treated as soldiers after the fact is simply sour grapes and a joke... The big irony is that these terrorist fruit-loops absolutely count on the prevailing leftard mentality in an attempt to demoralize the NATO personnel fighting on behalf of the Afghan gvt.

Red herring. They were dead. The soldiers new exactly who they were. It's nothing more than a feeble attempt to defend the action.

captain morgan

Red herring. They were dead. The soldiers new exactly who they were. It's nothing more than a feeble attempt to defend the action.

Attempt to defend their actions?... I have little problem with their actions. I also wouldn't have any problem with someone pissing on the dead body of Clifford Olsen, Jeffrey Dhamer or Bin Laden.

CDNBear

Red herring.

Says the master of using fallacy.

lone wolf
+1
You won't get Binny any wetter....

Cannuck

Attempt to defend their actions?... I have little problem with their actions. I also wouldn't have any problem with someone pissing on the dead body of Clifford Olsen, Jeffrey Dhamer or Bin Laden.

I'm not surprised.

captain morgan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

You won't get Binny any wetter....

I almost forgot about that... Let's hope that the fishes don't defecate on him in his resting place, I'd hate for there to be a motion to sterilize all life in the Indian Ocean for want of being respectful to that celebrated Freedom Fighter.

I'm not surprised.

No - please stop.. I can't take this intellectual beating any longer.

JLM
+1

Those guys! I probably wouldn't stop with pissing! But to be photographed????????? Nah.

No - please stop.. I can't take this intellectual beating any longer.

I doubt that there is any worries from that source!

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Those guys! I probably wouldn't stop with pissing! But to be photographed????????? Nah.

Good chance that you could probably charge $1,000 to an endless line of folks that would pay handsomely for a chance to have their pict taken pissing on anyone of these freaks.

Cannuck

Good chance that you could probably charge $1,000 to an endless line of folks that would pay handsomely for a chance to have their pict taken pissing on anyone of these freaks.

No doubt. You can also find millions of people that would pay for a Britney Spears CD. Just goes to show that stupid is popular.

JLM
+1
Military matters don't fall within my realm of expertise but this thread is a hoot.

No doubt. You can also find millions of people that would pay for a Britney Spears CD. Just goes to show that stupid is popular.

Oh, you think you are getting popular?

CDNBear
+1

You can also find millions of people that would pay for a Britney Spears CD. Just goes to show that stupid is popular.

You have all her albums no doubt.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Oh, you think you are getting popular?

Nicely done.

Cliffy
Well, I see this thread has deteriorated into yet another pissing match, a minnie middle eastern war.

If the taliban was the ruling government of Afghanistan, who the hell asked us to invade? What a crock. We did not go there to free the oppressed people of Afghanistan. We didn't even go there to get bin Laden or the taliban. It had nothing to do with 911. It was all a lie. The invasion of Iraq was all a lie. So was Libya.

BTW, the taliban never had a uniform in the same way the west did. We never fought a standing army when we invaded. We just bombed the crap out of the country, killed a lot of civilians and then took over and set up a puppet government. My gawd you guys are nuts.