Marines and Honour


CDNBear
+1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

No, its about respect for another human being even if their views on life and politics are different from yours.

You think those Marines disrespected dead insurgents because of politics?

LMAO!!!

Quote:

There wouldn't be any slain marines if they weren't invading a foreign sovereign nation.

Correction, they invaded a failed state.

Quote:

What do you expect, that everyone just surrenders when the US want to invade somewhere?

Correction, NATO invaded, later back by the UN. Both of which, included Canada.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+4
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Agreed. If he don't wear a uniform, shoot the ****er and piss on him.

Oh look the lying sack troll idiot dragged out an Indian Picture. How predictable.
 
CDNBear
+2
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Agreed. If he don't wear a uniform, shoot the ****er and piss on him.

Why would you say that, and then post a pic of a Mohawk Warrior, in a uniform?

I see you still aren't very bright.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Why would you say that, and then post a pic of a Mohawk Warrior, in a uniform?

I see you still aren't very bright.

Nope just a troll racist idiot.
 
CDNBear
+3
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Nope just a troll racist idiot.

Just goes hand in hand with not being very bright.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#36
Too bad your not a Black Bear he could have dragged a monkey cartoon riddled with bullet holes.
 
CDNBear
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Too bad your not a Black Bear he could have dragged a monkey cartoon riddled with bullet holes.

True. He seems quite upset at how often I point out his silliness, hypocrisy and faulty logic.

Perhaps he should just stick to that Justin Beiber forum he invited you to.

Intelligent adult conversation is obviously beyond him.
 
WLDB
+2
#38
It was a stupid move. If you're going to do that don't do it on camera. Now their propoganda machine is going to use this to get more recruits. They both killed and replaced these people.
 
Cannuck
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Why would you say that, and then post a pic of a Mohawk Warrior, in a uniform?

I see you still aren't very bright.

LOL...a uniform...good one.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDBView Post

It was a stupid move. If you're going to do that don't do it on camera. Now their propoganda machine is going to use this to get more recruits. They both killed and replaced these people.

Agreed.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

LOL...a uniform...good one.

LOL Racist. Good one.
 
Cannuck
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

LOL Racist. Good one.

Oh dear, another one of the forum racists is calling me a racist. Whatever will I do?
 
In Between Man
+3
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Seems like all the usual leftard suspects are making much ado about nothing. What they should be protesting is terrorists dragging a soldier behind a truck or horse until his head pulls off.

Exactly! Where's the condemnation for all the atrocities committed by the Taliban? They enacted the strictest form of sharia law and absolutely brutalized average Afghans. The leftards have no condemnation against the Taliban because the real crime to them is the "big bad US government" invading a foreign country to rid it of its tyrannical government. Basically, they're pissed off that the video is not dead US Marines getting pissed on by Taliban terrorists.
Last edited by In Between Man; Jan 13th, 2012 at 10:54 PM..
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Oh dear, another one of the forum racists is calling me a racist. Whatever will I do?

Don't forget lying sack of dung. Idiot. Troll. Wannabe. Did I mention full of Sh!t?
 
Cannuck
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Don't forget lying sack of dung.

Don't forget what...that you are a racist?
 
lone wolf
+1
#45
What is it with dolts and cameras?
 
CDNBear
+1
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

LOL...a uniform...good one.

Yes, I aleady know you aren't familiar with uniforms, beyond Winnipeg garbage mitts. But what Brad Larocque is wearing in his confrontation with Pte Cloutier, is a forest camo pattern, BDU. Identifying himself as a combatant.

BDU stands for Battle Dress Uniform.

Like I said before, you aren't very bright. Perhaps your Justin beiber forum really is more your speed.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Don't forget what...that you are a racist?

I'm not the one advocating shooting Natives to piss off a Native forum member there scumbag. You are.
 
CDNBear
+2
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Whatever will I do?

Post endless stupidity. As per your usual MO.
 
In Between Man
+1
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

We have no higher moral ground.

Yes we do. We have clearly defined goal posts:

Free nation------------------------------------------Tyrannical terrorist government

See how there's "space" between the two "goal posts"? When you claim "we have no higher moral ground", you are in fact moving the goal posts together and saying there is no moral difference between the US and the Taliban, which is absurd on its face.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Post endless stupidity. As per your usual MO.

He can always report the post and then when it gets wiped he can say. What? Huh? What?
 
CDNBear
+1
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

I'm not the one advocating shooting Natives to piss off a Native forum member there scumbag. You are.

My race is very important to cannuck.

Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

He can always report the post and then when it gets wiped he can say. What? Huh? What?

True. Not that he needs his posts wiped to do that though.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+3
#52
Putting aside Cannuck's racist troll.

I think it was a pretty stupid move. However, when the adrenaline gets pumping people often don't think about the consequences of their actions. Free propaganda for the Taliban.
Last edited by Retired_Can_Soldier; Jan 13th, 2012 at 10:19 PM..
 
WLDB
+3
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by In Between ManView Post

Exactly! Where's the condemnation for all the atrocities committed by the Taliban? They enacted one the strictest form of sharia law and absolutely brutalized average Afghans. The leftards have no condemnation against the Taliban because the real crime to them is the "big bad US government" invading a foreign country to rid it of its tyrannical government. Basically, they're pissed off that the video is not dead US Marines getting pissed on by Taliban terrorists.

I'd say there are complaints about what the Taliban has done and is doing. Thats the whole reason the soldiers are there.

The reason people complain about this story is because they expect better from people in the west. The Taliban will do all kinds of crazy evil things, that is expected. The "they would have done worse" card is not a good enough reason. We're supposed to be better.
 
Spade
+2
#54
The act was stupid and puts at further risk Canadian forces training Afghans.
 
captain morgan
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

No, its about respect for another human being even if their views on life and politics are different from yours.

Like the kind of respect that sees journalists beheaded on television?

The kind of honor that promotes these Taliban 'soldiers' to drag a body through the streets behind a truck until there's nothing left to drag?

How about the kind of respect for life that sees women marked a nothing more than chattels or tossing a bucket of acid in the faces of little girls?

Is this what you mean by respect for human life?

Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

There wouldn't be any slain marines if they weren't invading a foreign sovereign nation. What do you expect, that everyone just surrenders when the US want to invade somewhere?

Like Bear pointed-out; NATO was asked to come in and help a failed state... It's kinda hard to make the assertion that they were invaded when their own gvt pleaded with the international community to come in and provide this much needed assistance.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Seems like all the usual leftard suspects are making much ado about nothing. What they should be protesting is terrorists dragging a soldier behind a truck or horse until his head pulls off.

Ain't that the truth... The only thing you get from the average leftard when they view a live beheading by a terrorist is a "tsk, tsk; what a shame - pass the tea and crumpets please".. But for a US Marine to disrespect a slain foe, well, that's grounds for capital punishment.
 
Cannuck
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

I'm not the one advocating shooting Natives to piss off a Native forum member there scumbag. You are.

I'm not advocating shooting natives to piss off a native either. I'm just agreeing with CB that it's no big deal if they aren't wearing a uniform. If you really have an issue with it, maybe you should take it up with CB as he is the one that made the original statement.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Yes, I aleady know you aren't familiar with uniforms, beyond Winnipeg garbage mitts. But what Brad Larocque is wearing in his confrontation with Pte Cloutier, is a forest camo pattern, BDU. Identifying himself as a combatant.

BDU stands for Battle Dress Uniform.

Like I said before, you aren't very bright. Perhaps your Justin beiber forum really is more your speed.

My mistake I guess. Who would have thought this would be considered battle dress?

 
CDNBear
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm not advocating shooting natives to piss off a native either. I'm just agreeing with CB that it's no big deal if they aren't wearing a uniform. If you really have an issue with it, maybe you should take it up with CB as he is the one that made the original statement.

I made no such statement.

That's ok, it isn't the first time you've made stuff up on here.

Quote:

My mistake I guess. Who would have thought this would be considered battle dress.

We are all acutely aware of your limited cognitive skills, there is no need for you to keep confirming it.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm not advocating shooting natives to piss off a native either. I'm just agreeing with CB that it's no big deal if they aren't wearing a uniform. If you really have an issue with it, maybe you should take it up with CB as he is the one that made the original statement.

Nice play on words, but its hard to stuff the genie back into the bottle once you've uncorked it. The Oka picxturewas a racist troll directed at Bear because he's native. Spin it anyway you want scumbag.
 
Cannuck
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Nice play on words, but its hard to stuff the genie back into the bottle once you've uncorked it. The Oka picxturewas a racist troll directed at Bear because he's native. Spin it anyway you want scumbag.

No, it was directed at CB because he's an idiot. He's also a racist BTW...and you can spin thatanyway you like.

More battle dress

 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

No, it was directed at CB because he's an idiot. He's also a racist BTW...and you can spin thatanyway you like.

Again nice play on words scumbag. A picture says a 1000 words and you outdid yourself this time.
 

Similar Threads

52
10 Marines killed near Falluja
by moghrabi | Dec 7th, 2005
6
US Probes Killing of Iraqi by Marines
by Vanni Fucci | Aug 24th, 2005
1
AMONGST THE MARINES by Steven Preece
by jazzper | May 23rd, 2005
no new posts