Philip home from hospital

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
We should all be so lucky to live such a long and full life.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Miserable old **** that he is, I'm sure he taught Charles how to be a devoted husband.
What a stupid comment; the prince has been married to the same woman for 64 years. Actions speak louder than words. Daft.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
he has always been a very tough guy, and he isn't about to stop now, keep it going philip,
its inspiring to all of us.

my husband plays pool every morning thru the week, and he picks up a friend, who is 94, drives
him to the pool room, and 'he' is tough too, plays pool very well, has a great sense of humour,
hates to lose, grumbles about it, says he might be starting to get old and maybe he should quit
pool, but he's back the next day.

its wonderful to see. his memory is great, talks about his life. He use to be a tracker up in
the interior of b.c. for many years, lived in a cabin, travelled by foot all over the place in
the snow and such, and has great stories.

we hear too much about the illnesses that take people down, but not enough about the healthy old
people, they are all over the place, and doing just fine.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Being married does not have anything to do with fidelity.

Daft.

No, but for 64 years it does! :lol:

he has always been a very tough guy, and he isn't about to stop now, keep it going philip,
its inspiring to all of us.

my husband plays pool every morning thru the week, and he picks up a friend, who is 94, drives
him to the pool room, and 'he' is tough too, plays pool very well, has a great sense of humour,
hates to lose, grumbles about it, says he might be starting to get old and maybe he should quit
pool, but he's back the next day.

its wonderful to see. his memory is great, talks about his life. He use to be a tracker up in
the interior of b.c. for many years, lived in a cabin, travelled by foot all over the place in
the snow and such, and has great stories.

we hear too much about the illnesses that take people down, but not enough about the healthy old
people, they are all over the place, and doing just fine.

Good post Talloola, gives me hope that my daily walks will pay off by the time I'm 94. :lol:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Poor bugger missed the traditional Boxing Day Peasant Shoot.......

Or was that Pheasant?????

:)

Actually, I kinda like the old dude.

Or was that Duke???

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Poor bugger missed the traditional Boxing Day Peasant Shoot.......

Or was that Pheasant?????

:)

Actually, I kinda like the old dude.

Or was that Duke???

I remember one incident years ago he was at an event where there was a news crew and when he felt they were getting a little too nosy he grabbed a sprinker nearby that was turned on and gave their camera a good soaking. :lol:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
No but you can get there by providing it.

Can't do it I guess. I'll have to let this video of Phillip do the talking.