The European Union is now blocking importation of lethal injection technology into th

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Are you sure about that?

No I'm not. Maybe someone is forcing them to put out a Christmas tree.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Ya know, I wasn't going to answer this, as the question alone shows a very shallow and simplistic way of thinking. The answer is, in reality, very simple. Christs Birthday is CELEBRATED by Christians on Dec 25. It matters not exactly WHEN he was born. What's important is remembering and celebrating that birth. Of course, those with little to no actual brains will question the date picked to celebrate as if it should be a deal breaker of some kind.

Congratulations machjo on staying in the pigeon hole that I had placed you.

Wouldn't really surprise me if they are off by a year or two as well. Even in the 17 & 1800's I found inconsistencies in the birth dates of my ancestors. Some of them seem to have been registered by their baptism date which could be over a year late. NBD.

Tonington
It's not just the EU who is making it hard to lethally inject someone with a cocktail of compounds. The Danish drug manufacturer Lundbeck announced this summer that they would no longer distribute Nembutol to American prisons in States that have a death penalty. No other pharmaceutical has a registered product in the US containing the pentobarbitol sodium injection used in the lethal cocktails. Hospitals will still have access to the drug for therapeutic uses.

gore0bsessed
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Ya know, I wasn't going to answer this, as the question alone shows a very shallow and simplistic way of thinking. The answer is, in reality, very simple. Christs Birthday is CELEBRATED by Christians on Dec 25. It matters not exactly WHEN he was born. What's important is remembering and celebrating that birth. Of course, those with little to no actual brains will question the date picked to celebrate as if it should be a deal breaker of some kind.

Congratulations machjo on staying in the pigeon hole that I had placed you.

Nah christ is false, nothing but mythology. not that it matters today, christmas nowadays celebrates the mass consumption machine known as capitalism.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

It's blocking importation to the US, but not exportation from the EU.

The EU cannot block importation to the US, only the US can do that. They are blocking exportation to the US.

The Old Medic
They are NOT blocking importation anywhere. In order to do that, they would have to set up a blockade, and stop every plane, ship, etc., that goes to the USA.

They are blocking EXPORT of those chemicals to the USA.

Please, look at a dictionary!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

No I'm not. Maybe someone is forcing them to put out a Christmas tree.

Forcing? If loving your kids and taking on traditions of your new home to fit in is forced then we've got far bigger problems in this country than we are arware of.

Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

They are NOT blocking importation anywhere. In order to do that, they would have to set up a blockade, and stop every plane, ship, etc., that goes to the USA.

They are blocking EXPORT of those chemicals to the USA.

Please, look at a dictionary!

An expediting company can refuse to forward the product. Noooo problem.

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Forcing? If loving your kids and taking on traditions of your new home to fit in is forced then we've got far bigger problems in this country than we are arware of.

You're the one who asked if it was forced. Since I did not know the family in question and obviously you do, and since you yourself was questioning my belief that it was probably not forced, I decided to play it safe and say that maybe it was forced seeing that you know the family and I don't and you were questioning my assertion that it was likely not forced. Now you're questioning my comment that maybe you were right. Well, which is it?

IdRatherBeSkiing
I guess it will be back to the Electric Chair if they can't get the lethal injections.

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I guess it will be back to the Electric Chair if they can't get the lethal injections.

Or the gas chamber.

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Or the gas chamber.

Or the firing squad.

petros
Hypoxia

Blackleaf
Just start hanging felons. Then you wouldn't need the lethal injection drugs.

WLDB
Hanging is still on the books in two states.