Virgin Mary's Surprise Shocker

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Virgin Mary’s surprise pregnancy test in billboard a shocker

Published On Fri Dec 16 2011

St. Matthew-in-the-City, an Anglican church in Auckland, New Zealand, has attracted controversy for this advertisement of the Virgin Mary with a positive pregnancy test.

Anita Li

The Virgin Mary is pregnant and it’s an unpleasant — even shocking — surprise.
At least that’s how she is depicted in a controversial new billboard erected Tuesday by St. Matthew-in-the-City, an Anglican church in Auckland, N.Z.

More....
World News: Virgin Mary

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Men are brutish, testosterone ladened, burping, farting dolts. Women are soft, cuddly and smell a lot better.

Cuddling? If that floats your boat I suppose. I only cuddle with cats or dogs. I might go as far as hugging another human male out of brotherly love, but alcohol would have to be involved. That's about as much physical contact (skin on skin or skin on fur) with living things as I can tolerate.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Cuddling? If that floats your boat I suppose. I only cuddle with cats or dogs. I might go as far as hugging another human male out of brotherly love, but alcohol would have to be involved. That's about as much physical contact (skin on skin or skin on fur) with living things as I can tolerate.

Cats or dogs??? Geez, at least human males don't lick their dicks!!. I surely hope it just isn't because they can't reach it.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

Gerbils?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A less than flexible spine has saved mankind a huge embarrassment.
A friend of mine says it is the only reason to learn yoga.

BTW, all you dirty minded people, I was thinking that the 12 guys represented the 12 signs of the zodiac.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nooooope. Zodiac was something that God didn't like at all. It is a part of what the Judeans were into that God disliked. It's divination.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
hmmmm. If God didn't like divinators, why are John the Baptiste, Elijjah, Isaiah or even Abraham venerated by Christians??? Prophets are forecasters, foretellers, mystics. The only difference between them and Zodiac is how they are seen in the bible. Prophets are soothsayeers, priesters or augerers but they are god approved!! Oh and they are male!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Divining and getting direct messages are two different things.
Isn't divining a derivative of divine, as in consulting the divine source? Perhaps that is one of those altered verses that was put in to protect the church's monopoly on Gawd.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Isn't divining a derivative of divine, as in consulting the divine source? Perhaps that is one of those altered verses that was put in to protect the church's monopoly on Gawd.

Wrong - Derivatives are what caused the Financial problems.

Please note - The Church does not own God.