More Anti-Christmas Bull****!!!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Oh for goodness sakes!

The "Tri Board Student Transportation Services" needs to get a grip, bows and snowflakes affixed to the ceiling of a bus that transports children is hardly cause for pulling a contract.

Sometimes I feel like just slapping a little common sense into some people.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Who cares if they ask the bus company to not dress it in Christmas decorations? It's a free world and in that part of the world they run it.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I like this headline across the banner ticker at your link DaS:

Teen writes death threat to Santa - Weird News - Canoe.ca
A British teenager has threatened to kill Santa Claus if she doesn't get what she wants.

"This Christmas, I don't ask for much, so if I don't get at least two of the things I want, I will literally kill you! Do you understand?! Oh, also, I'll hunt down your reindeers, cook them and serve their meat to homeless people on Christmas Day," Mekeeda Austin, 13, wrote in her letter, the Daily Mail reported. "No one wants that, so here's what I want."

The girl lists a BlackBerry, money, a dress, high-top Converse shoes and the real Justin Bieber.

Ahh Christmas, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Peace on Earth and all that...Also, I didn`t think 13 year old kids believed in things like Santa anymore.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

A British teenager has threatened to kill Santa Claus if she doesn't get what she wants.

"This Christmas, I don't ask for much, so if I don't get at least two of the things I want, I will literally kill you! Do you understand?! Oh, also, I'll hunt down your reindeers, cook them and serve their meat to homeless people on Christmas Day," Mekeeda Austin, 13, wrote in her letter, the Daily Mail reported. "No one wants that, so here's what I want."

The girl lists a BlackBerry, money, a dress, high-top Converse shoes and the real Justin Bieber.

Ahh Christmas, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Peace on Earth and all that...Also, I didn`t think 13 year old kids believed in things like Santa anymore.

Well, she's a Bieber fan. They've been known to threaten homicide in the past.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Apon reading that link....I realise...
There is truth in the saying that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....​

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

So, she'll literally kill Santa, eh? As opposed to metaphorically I suppose.

I'm also unclear as to why she'd expect the "real" Justin Bieber to want to be her gift. He already has one stalker, why would he want another?

I should add that this whole thing smells like a put-on. The "evil scowl" looks like it's about to break into a smile for crying out loud.