Uromysitisis outbreak in Mississauga

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Joe Bruno was starting up his truck to go to work when he saw something across the street from his Mississauga home that disturbed him as a resident but especially a father.

Standing a few feet from a parked Canada Post truck on Dundas St. W. near Erin Mills Pkwy. on Monday at around 9 a.m., door thrown open, was an employee who appeared to be urinating openly on grass against a fence.

“I was kind of like, stunned. Shocked,” said Bruno.

“Just the way he did it, he was so nonchalant about it.”

The man was standing near a public path, which Bruno said is frequented by children walking to school.

“I’ve got little kids. I’ve got a 10-year-old girl, right. There’s all these kids walking through,” he said.

“He was right at the walkway, a metre away from people walking around.”

When he witnessed what he believed to be public urination by a Crown corporation employee, Bruno snapped a photo.

A statement from Canada Post spokeswoman Anick Losier said that while the incident is “unfortunate and completely unacceptable, it certainly should not be a reflection of our employees who work very hard each day.”

“We have identified the employee on the photo and (are) dealing with him according to our own internal processes,” Losier said.

What irked Bruno most was that there is a Tim Hortons only a minute away — a place where the postal worker could have easily gone to the bathroom.

Bruno said he hopes the public shaming will lead to the employee being reprimanded, but not fired.

“A guy who’s going to do this, he obviously doesn’t care about anything. He needs to be taught a lesson,” he said.
He said the incident makes him wonder what mail carriers have been doing with their hands before passing on letters to the public.

“This is kind of disgusting.”

Toronto News: Postal peeing angers Mississauga resident - thestar.com

I'm sure the union will look after the 'brother' and his 'condition'.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
What irked Bruno most was that there is a Tim Hortons only a minute away — a place where the postal worker could have easily gone to the bathroom......

Has anyone tried to use the bathroom at a Tim Hortons lately....without being a customer?
Those things are locked down, and have to be buzzed open from a button behind the
counter....after you wait in line, and then purchase something. It's not for the non-customers.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
............when ya gotta go, ya gotta go..........speakin as an old postie...........still, just off a path with kiddies, ol ladies, young ladies, grumpy old men............etc......yuck............CPC must have stopped their couth lessons just after the last lockout..........money's short, eh.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Has anyone tried to use the bathroom at a Tim Hortons lately....without being a customer?
Those things are locked down, and have to be buzzed open from a button behind the
counter....after you wait in line, and then purchase something. It's not for the non-customers.

The cleanest thing I've ever touched in a Tim Horton's bathroom is me.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
In all honesty I can actually identify with this guy. It's worse driving a Transport. Some guys go in a bottle and turf it out the window, which I find really ignorant and disgusting.

Put in a garbage can yuh bloody pigs!

Sometimes nature calls.