Afghanistan - Time to leave

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Is it time that NATO get the F out of Afghanistan.

Karzai and his cronies have made billions - Pakistan is running the Taliban.

The country is completely corrupt.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Is it time that NATO get the F out of Afghanistan.

Karzai and his cronies have made billions - Pakistan is running the Taliban.

The country is completely corrupt.

And it only cost the west a few trillion dollars to achieve all these improvements....:p

We should never have gone there to begin with. I still hold the view it was an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation for illegitimate reasons by a government that does nothing but tell lies.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
There never was a will to win. There was never any plan at all. Nobody seems to know why we went there in the first place.

Don't be ridiculous. You can disagree with why, even argue that it was wrong, but everyone knows why we went there.

Don't try any of that Caspian sea New World Order bullsh!t on me.

I saw the aftermath of 911, stood on the shore and watched the smoke rise out of Manhattan, saw the faces of the people and just because the will of men who have no honour, or meddle, or integrity chose to pervert the reasons afterward does not change why we went there.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Glad to see everyone here now sees the war the same way I do.

Oh you see it as brought on by the aggression of a culture that is rive with extremists who cut off the genitalia of women and live in a backwards society and kill over cartoons. Is that how you see it?:smile:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Oh you see it as brought on by the aggression of a culture that is rive with extremists who cut off the genitalia of women and live in a backwards society and kill over cartoons. Is that how you see it?:smile:

I see it as a war that was well planned out long before 9/11. A war with a purpose far different from revenge for an attack they knew was coming and allowed to happen (if they weren't complicit in it). A war brought about by the US interfering in other sovereign nations and exploiting their resources and people.

If this were about human rights issues invasions would have been undertaken in other places like Myanmar, the Congo, Sri Lanka, Cambodia etc.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Afghanistan is the gateway to Iran, Pakistan is the gateway to Afghanistan. The north atlantic treaty organization will stay put and literally meat grind the invasion and supply routes to Iran through human flesh. It may sound like Canada will leave but that's very innocent thinking, once you've slept with the bankers you can never go home. WW3 is real Afghanistan is death central.

Of course you do.

Another tragedy resulting from the refusal of some Smuck to pull out and aim for her face.

It is what is Goph.

Hey Retarded Can Soldier you should have your mouth flushed.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... once you've slept with the bankers you can never go home.
Why can't you go home to that palatial estate you call home, funded by your capitalist fathers hard fought endeavors, after sleeping with the bankers that dole it out to you in increments?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Why can't you go home to that palatial estate you call home, funded by your capitalist fathers hard fought endeavors, after sleeping with the bankers that dole it out to you in increments?

You're letting emotional outbursts ruin your career as a Zionist mouthpiece. Your supervisor will have a fit when she sees you jamming three sentences into one. Why don't you use the emergency phone when you become confused like she,s told you, nine hundred and eleven times.?

Last edited:

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Hey Retarded Can Soldier you should have your mouth flushed.

Hey Dickeater how's Daddy's Trust Fund working for yuh?

Isn't it time for you to zap that single brain cell with some red thread or Thai Stick.

Awesome song based on the novel by Frederick Forsyth of the same name.

I'm a huge Floyd fan Cliffy. Saw the Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall. Too bad Waters left and of course now that Richard Wright is gone i doubt there will ever be a reunion, but one could hope.

Waters and Gilmore reunite for Comfortably numb.

Last edited: