Merry Christmas to one and all

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
To one and all a Merry Christmas to you, Family and your loved ones - Hopefully you will carry the true meaning of this Christmas Season many celebrate, into the New Year and beyond. Be thankful for what you have as many have little to nothing.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
When you work away from home and live alone the only plant you can have is a cactus,I have a Christmas cactus and thats all I have left after the last 13 years working away from home for 7 and 8 weeks at a time.Sometimes when I come home it looks shriveled from lack of water and I nurse it back to health because it seems to be a survivor and deserves to live and bloom another christmas. So yesterd...ay I soaked the soil and gave it a bit of miracle grow to revive it again and I noticed that even as bad as this cactus looked it had a tiny little bloom coming out on one of the tips.So as bad a shape as this cactus is in,it knows it has a job and thats to put out a beautifull flower right at christmas,in it's younger days it put out many flowers.
And they allways bloomed on christmas eve.
There's a lesson to be learned here from a cactus.I dont have time to get a tree,it provides the decorations and becomes the tree.
No matter how hard life is,allways stride to do something that will bring a smile to someones face.

And if you click all 3 videos from the last post at the same time you will get an interesting mix of music.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
What? No more of the annual war on Christmas?

Good to see that that bit of right wing hysteria is over (for now, at least).

----------------------

Indeed, A wonderful Christmas & Solstice season to all.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What? No more of the annual war on Christmas?

Good to see that that bit of right wing hysteria is over (for now, at least).

----------------------

Indeed, A wonderful Christmas & Solstice season to all.
Yes indeed. Merry Ho Ho and Happy Harmonica!

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
To one and all a Merry Christmas to you, Family and your loved ones - Hopefully you will carry the true meaning of this Christmas Season many celebrate, into the New Year and beyond. Be thankful for what you have as many have little to nothing.

Good for you Goober. It's not too early to start celebrating one of the most important days of the year. Merry Christmas and God bless everyone!

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Oh for Jesus' sake! Sorry to crash your little party, but does anyone know where the 'post a (&%$@#* thread' tab went on the forum feed page?

merry xmas, btw

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Jesus Christ.

Why do you have to get me pissed this early. Christmas isn't for another 25 days.