One day we'll kill all Jews

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Muslim Brotherhood holds venomous anti-Israel rally in Cairo mosque Friday; Islamic activists chant: Tel Aviv, judgment day has come

Arab hate: A Muslim Brotherhood rally in Cairo's most prominent mosque Friday turned into a venomous anti-Israel protest, with attendants vowing to "one day kill all Jews."
Some 5,000 people joined the rally, called to promote the "battle against Jerusalem's Judaization." The event coincided with the anniversary of the United Nations' partition plan in 1947, which called for the establishment of a Jewish state.

However, most worshippers who prayed at the mosque Friday quickly left it before the Muslim Brotherhood's rally got underway. A group spokesman urged attendants to remain for the protest, asking them not to create a bad impression for the media by leaving.

'Treacherous Jews'

Speakers at the event delivered impassioned, hateful speeches against Israel, slamming the "Zionist occupiers" and the "treacherous Jews." Upon leaving the rally, worshippers were given small flags, with Egypt's flag on one side and the Palestinian flag on the other, as well as maps of Jerusalem's Old City detailing where "Zionists are aiming to change Jerusalem's Muslim character."
Propaganda material ahead of Egypt's parliamentary elections was also handed out at the site.

more from The Brotherhood:

Cairo rally: One day we'll kill all Jews - Israel News, Ynetnews

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Radical Muslims will soon control the Middle East and North Africa, except for the beach head of sanity, Israel.

Mushroom clouds at 11.

So we do have to worry about Israel using their nukes.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Don't worry about Turkey, they are too democratic and secular to be overcome by radicals.

In legitimate self-defense as a final desperate option??

OF COURSE!!!

I dunno. That thread that CDN recently created doesn't lend much confidence in Israel being violent solely out of "self defense". I highly doubt any country is ever going to launch a nuke anyway.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
In legitimate self-defense as a final desperate option??

OF COURSE!!!

Considering Israel is the only country in that area with a nuclear arsenal, and in light of the fact that you are stating that they would use those weapons against their non nuclear capable neighbours, I say that Israel should be disarmed of ALL nuclear capabilities since they have the potential to become a rogue state.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If it's about neiughbours, why do they have the range to take out London?

What happened to the 3 nukes Israel built for S. Africa? Still missing?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Considering Israel is the only country in that area with a nuclear arsenal, and in light of the fact that you are stating that they would use those weapons against their non nuclear capable neighbours, I say that Israel should be disarmed of ALL nuclear capabilities since they have the potential to become a rogue state.

Nukes come in all sizes Geryy - Small tactical nuke - Tank - light armoured- artillery - infantry - Isreal threatened with being overrun - AKA Extincion of the Israeli State - A complete genocide of all Jews.

Approx 6 million Jews - Does the number ring a bell

Now we know what you would do as an individual. Would you do nothing and see millions slaughtered,
so what would you do Gerry, what would you do. Stand aside and watch the slaughter of 6 million or kill a much lesser number of soldiers.

No easy answers for this one.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Read Ben Bova's "Peace Keepers".

As for Israeli nukes, they have managed to fend of, quite successfully, everyone in there area without the nukes. The premise for the use is crap as you know, as well as I, that the u.s., Canada, G.B. etc would never allow the complete over run of Israel. Israel does not need nukes, it never has, and it never will.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

As for Israeli nukes, they have managed to fend of, quite successfully, everyone in there area without the nukes. The premise for the use is crap as you know, as well as I, that the u.s., Canada, G.B. etc would never allow the complete over run of Israel. Israel does not need nukes, it never has, and it never will.

If you were a Jewish State leader would you trust the west for that. A resounding No is my choice.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The world will be a better place without an organized crime like Israel. What have Israelis done for Canada? Absolutly nothing but plug the airwaves with their sickening blather and their pathetic boring propaganda. That countries main export is bull**** and murder.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

You HAVE been watching too much Fox News......

How do disarm a nation with 250 to 400 nukes???

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

I certainly hope not.

But there is something you don't seem to understand, that is Israel's extremely precarious tactical situation.
To fight in war against a major regional power like Egypt, Israel must mobilize.......and act immediately. The Israeli military consists of practically every male of service age in the nation: to mobilize they must shut down a major part of the Israeli economy. They simply can not mobilize and sit around in defensive positions, waiting for the enemy to take the initiative. They have to ACT.

They can not wait to be attacked before mobilization for a purely physical reason........Israel's size. At 20,700 sq kilometers it is much less than one third the size of New Brunswick. Even an ancient T-72 tank could easily drive the length of the country's 424 K in 8 hours.........at it's narrowest point, a soldier could easily walk across the nation in three hours.....so, wait for attack to mobilize, and you have a tank in your driveway berfore you get your boots on......

So tell me, HOW does the US, Canada, GB respond before Israel simply doesn't exist????

ahhh that's not usually what one means by disarm. :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If it means legs too then that's okay. Canada did a spiffy job disarming the Ukes of their nukes. At the end of the cold-war Ukes had the 3rd most powerful military on the planet.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
The Muslim brotherhood has only recently been legalized again because of the fall of mubarak... Even in the past when they gained alot of popularity and seats in parliment they were ousted for being crazy... It will happen again, the people of egypt will send them packing again.... Egypt has more liberals now as opposed to before... It wont be long till after the smoke clears that they will be looked upon negatively...