Child run down in China

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Warning, this video is very graphic.

If you want to skip forward, the hit and run is past 14 second mark.

WTF?!?! 2YR Chinese girl ruthlessly run over twice and pedestrians do nothing :'( - YouTube

This is a horrific spectacle, but adding to the horror is the fact that the driver ran over the child in an attempt to drive off and that 14 people walked by without offering help before someone came to the aid of the little girl.

In fact another vehicle actually ran over her rather than stop.

How disgusting.

The child succumbed to her injuries.

What the f_ck.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Warning, this video is very graphic.

If you want to skip forward, the hit and run is past 14 second mark.

WTF?!?! 2YR Chinese girl ruthlessly run over twice and pedestrians do nothing :'( - YouTube

This is a horrific spectacle, but adding to the horror is the fact that the driver ran over the child in an attempt to drive off and that 14 people walked by without offering help before someone came to the aid of the little girl.

In fact another vehicle actually ran over her rather than stop.

How disgusting.

The child succumbed to her injuries.

What the f_ck.
Would you want to deal with Chinese police, penal system, and corrupt officials or would you keep your nose out of it? The could have links to al Qaeda.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
This is old news. The woman who tried to save the girl was harshly criticized and accused of doing it only for money and fame. What a ****ing bunch of morons. In reality these accusers are the same people that would have truly done it for money and fame, or ignored the scene entirely.
The people who made this claim are just as bad as the people in the video who just walked by the little girl, completely ignoring her. They should shut the **** up, they're sorry excuse for human beings.

http://the- diplomat.com/china-power/2011/10/20/chen-xianmei%E2%80%99s-tragedy/

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
This is old news. The woman who tried to save the girl was harshly criticized and accused of doing it only for money and fame. What a ****ing bunch of morons. In reality these accusers are the same people that would have truly done it for money and fame, or ignored the scene entirely.
The people who made this claim are just as bad as the people in the video who just walked by the little girl, completely ignoring her. They should shut the **** up, they're sorry excuse for human beings.

http://the- diplomat.com/china-power/2011/10/20/chen-xianmei%E2%80%99s-tragedy/

Thanks man. Love the new Nic

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
In Canada we walk and drive past people dieing on the streets daily. It doesn't matter how they got there but they are dieing on our streets and being ignored.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
How racist of me. What was I thinking? That makes this completely acceptable now.

Did I criticize you for being racist? No, I didn't. Is it acceptable? No, it isn't.

This is just another outrage of the week, and this one is great because it happens somewhere else, so we don't have to actually do anything about it, we can just wring our hands and not feel guilty.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
In Canada we walk and drive past people dieing on the streets daily. It doesn't matter how they got there but they are dieing on our streets and being ignored.
This happened to me in '96 when I had my heart attack. I was living just outside Winlaw in the Slocan Valley. I was trying to get to my friend's house next door but fell by the side of the road. I was lying there when I heard a truck approaching. I waved for them to stop but they swerved to go around me and continued down the road. I ended up crawling to the house.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This happened to me in '96 when I had my heart attack. I was living just outside Winlaw in the Slocan Valley. I was trying to get to my friend's house next door but fell by the side of the road. I was lying there when I heard a truck approaching. I waved for them to stop but they swerved to go around me and continued down the road. I ended up crawling to the house.
Somebody should give TransLink a dingle and get the stats on how many homeless in Vancouver have been ran over by buses and were left there on the street.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
In the Yukon it is illegal to pass by a hitch hiker in the winter time. In the city, people walk by dieing people all the time. Can't be late for work, getting the kids to their soccer game or miss an episode of your favourite TV show.