Marg Delahunty makes Rob Ford cry

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
'Least he didn't call the army. :lol:

Mind you, if that skank jumped out at me, I'd run like fuk...unlesss of course, I was feeling a little 'pent up'. Then I'd let her tie and tap me.

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford called police after a crew from CBC's satirical show This Hour Has 22 Minutes showed up unexpectedly outside his house to interview him.
"I came out of my house and I was ambushed," Ford said.
It was dark, Ford told reporters Monday evening, and two people who didn't identify themselves came running out of a car parked outside his home in Etobicoke and stopped him from getting into his car.
"There was a lady dressed up and she was screaming my name: 'We got you Rob Ford, we got you,'" Ford said, adding his six-year-old daughter was frightened and went back into the home.
Ford said he went back into his house and called 911.

Rob Ford calls police after CBC comics visit home - Toronto - CBC News

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
"I didn't know who they were and obviously I've had death threats."

:lol:

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Anyone trespassing and jumping out at me on my property and scaring my kid, well, to start with, I wouldn't back down off any charges being laid. If they got aggressive about trying to get at me with my kid present, I'd probably get physical, with anything handy.

As the mayor of Hogtown, I'm surprised he doesn't have some type of police presence around him 24 hrs though, especially with the alleged death threats. A mayor of a city that size is always going to attract some crackpots...

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I'm sorry, but an individuals home should be off limits for this sort of thing. You want to do this at City Hall that's one thing, but this was pretty ignorant.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Could've been worse.

It coulda been Rick Mercer.

... apparently, Harper got the joke..

Last edited:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Ford is going to self destruct soon. His blood pressure must be at least 180/100.

Needs to drop some fat and walk a bit.

Self destructing is a good option also.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
"I didn't know who they were and obviously I've had death threats."

:lol:

Gotta be the funniest line from a politico this year. At least he knows people are out to get him.

Marg Delahunty would scare the crap outa me in daylight. whoa!!

Homosexual Rick would want to go skinny dipping with Robbie.

...............................not that there's anything wrong with that..................8O

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm not surprised at his reaction, and ambushing him at night, at home, with his daughter there, was not kosher.

I was on the highway this afternoon, and listened to part of an interview with this
Rob Ford on the radio about this. He was leaving the house with his daughter
to drive her to school, and it was about 8am, not 6am. Is it dark in Toronto
at 8am?

I agree that the media hitting someone at their home should be off limits. But
calling the cops on this situation? Dude really didn't recognize her? Really?

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I agree that the media hitting someone at their home should be off limits. But
calling the cops on this situation? Dude really didn't recognize her? Really?

You're assuming he watches this hour has 22 minutes. I'm not sure calling the cops was necessary, but not everyone watches 22 minutes, especially since Mercer left and let's face it..

It's no CORNER GAS.

DOG RIVER ALL THE WAY!

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Yeah, I hear you, but as a politician, you'd think knowing who the character
of Marg Delahunty is would just be.......prudent?

He's a local guy. Marg is more of a Parliamentary Princess Warrior.

CBC only set its sights on Ford because he hates Gravy.

And the CBC is all about the Gravy. Just ask Sun News, who by the way, is all about the CBC.:lol:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Rob Ford has a right to complain a bit here, I don't think the children should suffer for
the sins of the parent. I think in some serious case though one does not come to mind
at the moment, where a politician could be bothered at home. It would have to be very
serious though. For the most part a politician should not have their home surrounded
or staked out for any kind of media event. The same goes for innocent families where
someone in that family has committed a crime.
In any case Rob Ford is burning bridges faster than any radical group could imagine.
He has engaged in word stunts providing simplistic ideas that do more harm than good
in the long run. When that happens and people find out he is a bag of wind built on
inflated statements without substance he will disappear into the folded pages of history,
and be placed at the bottom of the bird cage where all printed headlines end up as it
were.
I agree in this case with him though, we should be careful in today's day and age as a
public person does not know who is waiting for them in the dark and that city is going
through unsettling times, even though most of the problem has been created by
Rob Ford and his moving lips without thought.
He unfortunately engages in a pass time once commented on by John F Kennedy.

He said something to the effect that we often engage in the comfort of opinion with
thinking about the discomfort of reasoned thought.
Mr Ford is likely going to be a frightened one term Mayor