NATO to end Libyan Mission Oct 31

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
This one is fairly easy. There are no troops in Libya. Ending it means not flying missions. They could stop in the 45 minutes if they chose to.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Too bad we don't have any companies, guess we miss out on all the pieces of the pie. Perhaps Ski-doo will come out with a sand version.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This one is fairly easy. There are no troops in Libya. Ending it means not flying missions. They could stop in the 45 minutes if they chose to.

The Rebels were pretty good in directing those airstrikes I suppose.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What hand signals were they using?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Timing is everything Bear!

So anyways... these Rebels must have been pretty smart to know right away how to call in NATO airstrikes without any help on the ground huh?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What pieces of the pie would you like us to get???
The debt factor is international bankers, oil is for international oil companies, water will go to more international corporations, those are the biggest pieces of the pie. What crumbs do you see us getting, combat patrols, that will go to Italy, same kind of deal that gave Lebanon to the French. Peacekeepers get paid quite well by the UN, perhaps we can send somebody to the Hague should war crimes ever come up.

What do you think we deserve?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The Rebels were pretty good in directing those airstrikes I suppose.
Yes, they have the latest iPhone apps.

Timing is everything Bear!

So anyways... these Rebels must have been pretty smart to know right away how to call in NATO airstrikes without any help on the ground huh?
Could've been all the Royal Canadian Mounties .. Camel Mounties, leading the charge.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I've got to run but I'll leave you with this article.

Canada turns commitment into clout in Libya - The Globe and Mail

An exerpt...

By the end of the campaign, Canadian jets had flown 446 missions over Libya, 10 per cent of the NATO total, and used up 14.5-million pounds of fuel.

I did see the humor in saying they flew that many missions, how much fuel they burned... but left out the tonnage of ordnance dropped. lol

The Reader Comments at the end of the article are eye opening too!

As I said MHz... welcome to the club!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Dude he isn't in our club. He's not smart enough to be in our club.

Well he's not in OUR club... our Cosa Nostra... our La Famila.

But the days of the haters pointing exclusively at military projection being a US thing, bombing, etc. are long over. I was just extending a warm welcome!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Peacekeepers get paid quite well by the UN, perhaps we can send somebody to the Hague should war crimes ever come up.

Peacekeepers?! You can't STILL be using that word.

Face it, Canada left the peacekeeping game a long time ago.

This time they went in with Bombs dropping.

Welcome! Welcome to the Club!