Ah Jeez, ya gotta love Sympatico.ca

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O""http://en.video.sympatico.ca/index.php/en/video/N_EP_I/2/latest-headlines/4/top-stories/15/bilingualism-may-defend-against-alzheimers/1217238382001""

Yes, no doubt, as might reading, doing crossword puzzles, playing chess, playing music notation.

But, on the other hand...................maybe not.

The great Canadian dumb down.

If you want to read 2 day old CBC, CTV, etc. news, check out Sympatico tabloid express.

Well, so much for that link. Screw it!! Onset of oldtimers coming up.......hee hee hee.

BruSan

Electoral Member
Jul 5, 2011
I get a kick out of their OP-ED writers on Coffeeblog. You can always trust them to stick to the "fluff" stuff and ignore the contentious news. They are also way down there on a scoring of journalistic abilities. High school drop outs have a better grasp of english and punctuation.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I get a kick out of their OP-ED writers on Coffeeblog. You can always trust them to stick to the "fluff" stuff and ignore the contentious news. They are also way down there on a scoring of journalistic abilities. High school drop outs have a better grasp of english and punctuation.

Sympatico isn't a "newspaper", it's an ISP portal, they aggregate news from various sources.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Could be worse...remember when AOL was a landing page for many a folk? :p