Palin : NOT seeking '12 R Nomination.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
News alert:

Sarah Palin is not seeking the 2012 Republican nomination for U.S. president, she said on the Mark Levin radio program.

from CNN breaking news e-mail.

One down.

Another source:

Breaking News Alert

The New York Times

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 -- 6:19 PM EDT

-----

Sarah Palin Says She Will Not Seek the Presidency

Sarah Palin told a radio talk show host on Wednesday that she would not seek the presidency in 2012, but said that she would still be involved in trying to oust President Obama from the White House.

“Not being a candidate, you are unshackled and able to be even more active,” she said on the Mark Levin show. “I look forward to using all the tools at my disposal to get the right people in there who have a servant’s heart.”

Read More:

http://www.nytimes.com/?emc=na

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
As crazy as the U.S. is (Hank Williams Jr), it's still not crazy enough to elect Sarah Palin President. She would lose a match-up with Barack Obama by something like 70% to 30%. It would be an Obama super-landslide.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I can just......

In those posts.....

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
ha imagine that, if she ran, then dolly parton could run, and madonna, and miss daisy may, and little lulu

and any one of them would win over her. I feel sorry for her in many ways, john mcCain dragged her out of

alaska, not because of any thought about her, but just to push her in front of hillary, to even the odds

for the feminine candidate. She did not fit, and still doesn't.

Any debate between her and hillary would have been a joke, hillary was so far ahead of her in knowledge about

not only politics, but foreign affairs, palin wouldn't have had a chance, at least

now, perhaps she realizes that.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
ha imagine that, if she ran, then dolly parton could run, and madonna, and miss daisy may, and little lulu

.....and the cabbage patch doll , and...and ...:lol:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I wouldn't feel too sorry for Ms. Plain. She turned a minor intellect and a pretty face into a money making machine. In that she very much resembles the Kardashian sisters, almost any of whom would be equally fit to serve as US president.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Palin said one of the reasons why she quit was because she wants to spend more time with her family. Well, at least now she will have more time to fix up its dysfunctional parts. In truth, I'm kinda disappointed in a way because I was hoping for a Palin-Malkin or Palin-Coulter ticket for the GOP next year.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
That is for sure. The Republican roster looks more like the cast of a bad sit com. Most have hoof in mouth disease.

No current Republican candidate has proven themselves to be a fighter. Most seem to be willing to "reach across" and work with the immoral, anti-American left. Appeasement doesn't work. The great Ronald Regan had a much better policy: We win, you lose.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ronny Raygun played second fiddle to a chimp because the chimp was a better actor and probably would have made a better Prez.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's for the best.

The woman is viewed as a complete retard by a majority of voters. That can't be good for republicans.

Maybe this might give Ron Paul a shot. He's the only one on that side of things that isn't seriously deranged.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Maybe this might give Ron Paul a shot. He's the only one on that side of things that isn't seriously deranged.

Ron Paul's ideas, while they strike a cord with ideological sympathies of many Americans, are not practical in the modern world. He wants to revert to an isolationationist world and dismantle much of the government, even though many of the institutions he wants disband were created because individuals and companies cannot be trusted to govern themselves when any conflict of interest arises, which is what he advocates. Benjamin Franklin Laissez Faire economics are almost as big a failure as Marxist-Lenin policies were.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
It's for the best.

The woman is viewed as a complete retard by a majority of voters. That can't be good for republicans.

you've got that right, I like him, has a bit of common sense in his head, and some thoughts for the
good of the country.