Holder knew of Fast and Furious in 2010

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010

WASHINGTON - New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.
On May 3, 2011, Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing, "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."
Yet internal Justice Department documents show that at least ten months before that hearing, Holder began receiving frequent memos discussing Fast and Furious.

more...

ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
So he committed Perjury, why should that bother anyone? He's the choice of "The Anointed One", so he can say whatever he chooses to say, at any time, right? Taking an oath to tell "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" only means that you say what YOU want people to THINK the truth is, correct?

I do not know why anyone is surprised by this The entire administration is made up of liars, cheats and outright thieves.