Clifford Olson dying of cancer

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
This will be great news to the families of his victims who have attended every single one of this scum's "Faint Hope" parole hearings. Hopefully this means they won't have to attend too many more of them.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
My only (admittedly faint) hope is that the S.O.B. finally gives up the locations of all his victims. He's always maintained he killed more kids than they found, at one point attempting to sell the locations to families. I hope facing his demise, some portion of his humanity returns so that he can give that much closure to others.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
My only (admittedly faint) hope is that the S.O.B. finally gives up the locations of all his victims. He's always maintained he killed more kids than they found, at one point attempting to sell the locations to families. I hope facing his demise, some portion of his humanity returns so that he can give that much closure to others.

Don't hold your breath. Hopefully it's quick so that the victims families will finally be rid of this ghoul.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
If there are in fact any locations. I believe he made a lot of claims for attention and travel.

For sure. Anything that he has said has to be taken with a grain of salt. I'm just saying that if there were any locations, he would never divulge them. He would rather have a final "**** you!" to the families.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Don't hold your breath. Hopefully it's quick so that the victims families will finally be rid of this ghoul.

Being finally rid of the ghoul is gonna be great.

But!

I hope the cancer is slow growing and one of the most painful types there is, and the bastard writhes and screams in his own filth for a long long time.

Can't give him heroin, as he might become addicted.....:lol:........Maybe they'll forget his morphine also............that would be nice.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Being finally rid of the ghoul is gonna be great.

But!

I hope the cancer is slow growing and one of the most painful types there is, and the bastard writhes and screams in his own filth for a long long time.

Can't give him heroin, as he might become addicted.....:lol:........Maybe they'll forget his morphine also............that would be nice.

I have no issue with him suffering a long painful drawn out demise.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I've been doing some more thinking about this and something smells a little fishy. Prison inmates get the best medical care of anyone in the country, so it's surprising he suddenly came down with terminal cancer. They eat the most nutritious food of anyone in the country, they don't smoke or drink (not regularly anyhow) and they get exercise every day, so the odds are reduced to virtually nil. I am however wondering if perhaps he was injected with some cancer cells- possibly during a dental procedure because prison workers had had enough of him. I know that sounds a little far out but not as far out as the news story. The news just passes along what they've been told.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I've been doing some more thinking about this and something smells a little fishy. Prison inmates get the best medical care of anyone in the country, so it's surprising he suddenly came down with terminal cancer. They eat the most nutritious food of anyone in the country, they don't smoke or drink (not regularly anyhow) and they get exercise every day, so the odds are reduced to virtually nil. I am however wondering if perhaps he was injected with some cancer cells- possibly during a dental procedure because prison workers had had enough of him. I know that sounds a little far out but not as far out as the news story. The news just passes along what they've been told.

My Uncle never smoked, ate well, was athletic. Struck down at 45 with bone cancer.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

I am hoping its long an painful. This guy is scum.

I wonder how much taxpayers will spend to prolong his life?

Cancer strikes all types and all ages. Certainly smoking increases your odds but a friend of mine's brother in law died of lung cancer having never smoked a cigarrete all his life. It happens. It is not always the victim's fault he got cancer.

I suspect they didn't release the info until they had to move him to the hospital no doubt protecting his 'right to privacy'.

Also, have they actually got Cancer down to a science to be able to give it to somebody? Last I heard there may be some components to the human imune system which may be fighting and stopping cancer on a daily basis and some suggest it is the failing of this that gives the body cancer. If this theory is true, you cannot give somebody cancer.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
It would be nice if Bernardo and Picton caught the same disease!

You'd just be giving those guys an easy way out. As it is, Bernardo probably has another 30 years left in him where he can live out his days in solitary misery.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
You'd just be giving those guys an easy way out. As it is, Bernardo probably has another 30 years left in him where he can live out his days in solitary misery.

Cancer is never an easy way out. Even the death penalty, if we had it, would be a much nicer way to go than cancer.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
With certain animals like this guy and Bernardo, I can easily suspend any compassion. However they die is just fine by me. The more gruesome and agonizing, the better too. I really don't care too much about them.

Well, other than Bernardo's solitude. Him getting lonesome and whatnot.

Too bad buddy didn't have him a big ol' 'roommate' from the get-go but that's another bedtime story.