Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I know, I know...

Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his skin when one rogue serpent took a liking to his manhood.
The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures.

Thinking that the eels would make him look ten years younger, Nan dived into the water and let them feast upon layers of dead skin.

But after laying in the spa bath, Nan felt a sharp pain and realised a small eel was working its way up his urethra and into his bladder.

Read more: Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis during beauty spa | Metro.co.uk

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
yeah, and Joe just happened to slip and fall on a beer he was enjoying in the shower.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Ick! And I thought the catheter sucked....

We could only hope.
-------------------------------------------------
Could be in Africa, or maybe South America, but there's a place where a guy just don't wanna pee in the water (as in stream-lake) as they have these nasty fish things which swim up the urine stream and lodge in ones' penis. They have barbs and can't be pulled out. They gradually work their way up and in, and eat, and whatnot.

Without treatment, one becomes infected and one dies...................and that's a prick!! Painful one at that.

I could not make this up.

Google penis fish or something.
---------------------------------------------------------
All we have here are snapping turtles, and you can see them.

....""The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures""

Fish have toenails?