Robber Leaves Behind Wallet With Photo ID, State Prison Card

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A man who robbed a Pittsburgh convenience store made it easier for detectives investigating the crime.
The suspect left his wallet behind when he walked out of the store.
Police are looking for 37-year-old Walter Gunter in connection with a July robbery at the 7-Eleven on Western Avenue just down the block from Pittsburgh Police headquarters.

more...

7-Eleven Robber Leaves Wallet Behind « CBS Pittsburgh

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sigh. No one has standards anymore!
Sadly, all to true.

I remember the good ole days when rippin' off hubcaps, the odd car stereo. Occasionally if there was a happenin' party on the weekend, we'd knock over a liquor store.

But we were sure to leave all our ID in the car, and always had our balaclava's with us.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Sadly, all to true.

I remember the good ole days when rippin' off hubcaps, the odd car stereo. Occasionally if there was a happenin' party on the weekend, we'd knock over a liquor store.

But we were sure to leave all our ID in the car, and always had our balaclava's with us.

Funny, I was the girl sitting in the cafe across from the liquor store wondering why those guys were wearing ski masks in July. ;)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Funny, I was the girl sitting in the cafe across from the liquor store wondering why those guys were wearing ski masks in July. ;)
Flowered sun dress? Hair neatly quaffed? Rather stunning smile?

I think I remember you!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Flowered sun dress? Hair neatly quaffed? Rather stunning smile?

I think I remember you!

Well I was really more the jeans with a random rock band t-shirt kind of girl, hair in a pony tail, and you would have definitely remembered my laugh. I've been told it's distinctive, in a complimentary kind of way.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Sadly, all to true.

*sends the PoPo Bear's way*:lol: