Libya: Calls For War Crimes Investigation

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
There are growing calls for an investigation into claims of war crimes in Libya after several gruesome discoveries.

On Saturday, Sky's chief correspondent Stuart Ramsay uncovered evidence of a mass killing, which witnesses said had been carried out days before by pro-Gaddafi forces.
As Ramsay was shown the bodies, voices could be heard saying "Muammar Gaddafi, Muammar Gaddafi".
One man who claimed to have escaped said the building was used to execute people who refused to kill civilians.

Local residents said those killed had been arrested for disagreeing with the Gaddafi regime and that there were many more buried in the area.
Ramsay said he had counted as many as 53 executed bodies in the burnt-out warehouse in the south east of Tripoli.
Clive Baldwin from Human Rights Watch said the scene was similar to other ones he had witnessed.

story and video: Libya: War Crimes Investigation Called For After Mass Grave Found In Farm Warehouse Near Tripoli | World News | Sky News

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Find Gaddafi.....shoot him immediately, along with his sons, and his top security officials.....then move on with rebuilding the country.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Word is that buddy is in Harare but since there ain't no oil there, he and Mugabe are relatively safe. ;)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Look at these guys lapping up the propaganda , so naive.

So, please explain to us, oh Wise One, exactly what is happening in your dimension???

Just imagine how eager we are to be the beneficiaries of your magnificent intellect, we await with bated breath enlightenment as we bow at your feet, praying for Your Brilliance to reveal the Truth to us, your humble and ignorant servants.

(This should be good, I need a laugh)

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
The rebels who have been beheading Libyan troops probably didn't do this, no it was pro-Gaddafi forces.

LOOOOOL.

NATO are terrorists, the rebels are more violent and repressive than the Gaddafi regime.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The rebels who have been beheading Libyan troops probably didn't do this, no it was pro-Gaddafi forces.

LOOOOOL.

NATO are terrorists, the rebels are more violent and repressive than the Gaddafi regime.

Thanks....

You've lived up to ALL my expectations!!!!!

:)

Oh....and tell that to the residents of Lockerbie, Scotland.

That would be an even bigger laugh!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Find Gaddafi.....shoot him immediately, along with his sons, and his top security officials.....then move on with rebuilding the country.
I need some clarification. Why shoot him? What was life like in Libya under Gaddafi? What will it be like with al Qaeda at the helm?

Why on earth would you prefer al Qaeda over Gaddafi?

From day one I said alQaeda was allied with NATO but nooooooo, Gaddafi is bad and must go. al Qaeda is better apparently. It's good to ally with people who are battle hardened assholes after 9 years of killing Americans in Iraq and Canadians A-Stan.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I need some clarification. Why shoot him? What was life like in Libya under Gaddafi? What will it be like with al Qaeda at the helm?

Why on earth would you prefer al Qaeda over Gaddafi?

Death to Tyrants. And we owe him for Lockerbie........

Not good.

Not good, IF that happens.

I don't.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
IS he a tyrant or one of the very few that spread the wealth to his countrymen?

You'd best look into that and look into Canada sleeping with the enemy.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
No, put him on a plane and shoot it down from about 30,000 feet.