all-natural, non-toxic cancer cure

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
The point of the cancer industry is not really to cure cancer -- it is to keep raising money for the alleged, and never-ending, "search for the cure." And the hard-hitting documentary Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business exposes all this as director Eric Merola tracks the 14-year battle of Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski -- the man responsible for creating the all-natural, non-toxic cancer cure featured in the film -- to protect his unique protocol from being stolen by the government and Big Pharma, and to defend his freedom to treat cancer patients with unconventional methods.

http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=F...

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Without having seen all of the film, I think there are automatic arguments against a claim that there is a simple natural cancer cure. The first is that whether large pharmaceutical companies are against the cure or not a great many very wealthy and powerful people get cancer every year. If such a cure existed almost certainly they would make sure that they got hold of it. Second, governments are very subject to public pressure as is shown by the recent decision of the Canadian government to fund an untested cure for MS. If a real cure for cancer existed governments would come under the same sort of pressure only on much larger scale, given that fact that there are many more cancer victims than MS victims. Third, the news article describes only events in the United States. The world is much larger than the US and not all medical systems are as strongly motivated by profit as they are in the US. Almost certainly some non-US institution would have latched on to this cure if it really existed.

What I saw of the film reveals a rather slick attempt to push Burzynski's case rather than a rational and unbiased report on what he has actually achieved. This looks very much like an attempt by Dr. Burzynski to get the world to buy into an unproved cure in the hope of profiting from it. I could be wrong about this, and sincerely hope that I am considering the fact that cancer killed my mother, but this looks more like another medical boondoggle than a real medical breakthrough.

Furthermore, a quick Google search of Burzynski reveals that he was censured for advertising a cure that had not undergone proper FDA trials and attempts to duplicate the results he claim from his breakthrough failed. In other words this looks an awful lot like another medical quack pushing an improperly tested cure for personal gain.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Everybody has access to libraries and computers. If a person gets cancer, the last thing they should do is go to the medical profession to be poisoned and burned. Do your own research. It is tedious, yes, but you are responsible for your own health (time to take it back from the medical mafia). There is a way to cure all cancers, there is no silver bullet. Each case has to taken on an individual basis.

There is a process that happens when you set out to find "your" cure. The combination of taking responsibility and for researching your cure brings about a change in your body chemistry and your state of mind. Hope and a positive attitude become part of the cure.

Doctors gave my brother 2 months to live because he was riddled with it at the time they discovered it. They not only gave him no hope, they gave him a death sentence. People have given away their responsibility to the medical mafia so when a doctor says "no hope" people give up fighting and resign themselves to the inevitable.

The only question you need to ask yourself if you should contract some supposedly fatal disease is, " Do I want to live?" There are only two answers. Which one you chose can change your life.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
About the movie ..................

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food & Drug Administration in American history.

His victorious battles with the United States government were centered around Dr. Burzynski’s gene-targeted cancer medicines he discovered in the 1970′s called Antineoplastons, which have currently completed Phase II FDA-supervised clinical trials in 2009 and could begin the final phase of FDA testing in 2011–barring the ability to raise the required $150 million to fund the final phase of FDA clinical trials.

When Antineoplastons are approved, it will mark the first time in history a single scientist, not a pharmaceutical company, will hold the exclusive patent and distribution rights on a paradigm-shifting medical breakthrough.

Antineoplastons are responsible for curing some of the most incurable forms of terminal cancer. Various cancer survivors are presented in the film who chose these medicines instead of surgery, chemotherapy or radiation – with full disclosure of medical records to support their diagnosis and recovery – as well as systematic (non-anecdotal) FDA-supervised clinical trial data comparing Antineoplastons to other available treatments—which is published within the peer-reviewed medical literature.

One form of cancer – diffuse, intrinsic, childhood brainstem glioma has never before been cured in any scientifically controlled clinical trial in the history of medicine. Antineoplastons hold the first cures in history – dozens of them. [ANP - PubMed 2003] [ANP - PubMed 2006] [Rad & other - PubMed 2008] [Chemo/Rad - PubMed 2005]

This documentary takes the audience through the treacherous, yet victorious, 14-year journey both Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of Antineoplastons.

Dr. Burzynski resides and practices medicine in Houston, Texas. He was able to initially produce and administer his discovery without FDA-approval from 1977-1995 because the state of Texas at this time did not require that Texas physicians be required to adhere to Federal law in this situation. This law has since been changed.

As with anything that changes current-day paradigms, Burzynski’s ability to successfully treat incurable cancer with such consistency has baffled the industry. Ironically, this fact had prompted numerous investigations by the Texas Medical Board, who relentlessly took Dr. Burzynski as high as the state supreme court in their failed attempt to halt his practices.

Likewise, the Food and Drug Administration engaged in four Federal Grand Juries spanning over a decade attempting to indict Dr. Burzynski, all of which ended in no finding of fault on his behalf. Finally, Dr. Burzynski was indicted in their 5th Grand Jury in 1995, resulting in two federal trials and two sets of jurors finding him not guilty of any wrongdoing. If convicted, Dr. Burzynski would have faced a maximum of 290 years in a federal prison and $18.5 million in fines.

However, what was revealed a few years after Dr. Burzynski won his freedom, helps to paint a more coherent picture regarding the true motivation of the United States government’s relentless persecution of Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
When Antineoplastons are approved, it will mark the first time in history a single scientist, not a pharmaceutical company, will hold the exclusive patent and distribution rights on a paradigm-shifting medical breakthrough.

If, not when. It doesn't bode well when other researchers can't replicate the clinical efficacy Burzynski is claiming.

It's particularly funny that those against pharmaceuticals hail something like this. His treatments can cost multiple $100,000's. Yet the compounds he uses are widely available. Not unexpectedly as they are a metabolite produced by both plants and animals... some of them are used for instance in perfumes. So that's a problem for patenting; it's not a novel product.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
We all know that big pharma is not interested in cures, only maintaining a client base. Naturopaths have known for years that some cancers can be cured without invasive surgery, chemo or radiation. This is well documented in Germany and probably other places where healing is so much more advanced than the US pill pusher system.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
We all know that big pharma is not interested in cures, only maintaining a client base. Naturopaths have known for years that some cancers can be cured without invasive surgery, chemo or radiation. This is well documented in Germany and probably other places where healing is so much more advanced than the US pill pusher system.

Now you are really getting into quack medicine territory. There is very little evidence of any sort that naturopathic treatments have any more than a placebo affect. In fact some naturopathic remedies like cupping and candling are throwbacks to 16th century medicine and have been proved to be of absolutely no use. In fact they may even be harmful.

I am however, willing to be persuaded. Can you show me scientific proof that any naturopathic remedy actually works consistently?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
We all know that big pharma is not interested in cures, only maintaining a client base.

Big pharma is interested in profit, and a cure for cancer would be very profitable. Any company that produces a "cure" for cancer would see revenues jump massively. As cancer is a fact of life, and people are getting cancer all the time, there would be a steady rate of new customers. The US, has a cancer rate of about 300 cases per 100,000. Do the math and you'll see that a cure would be a blockbuster drug, what every big pharma company is looking for.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O Wow! Thank God for China. Now we can all get our loved ones cured without havin to resort to all them medical treatments, which is just so much of a waste of time afterall.:roll:

Matter of fact, I jist come up with my own cancer cure............but I need the fingernail clippins from a Chinese virgin to complete the concoction. So far, no luck in findin any.

Maybe I'll jist add some more eye of newt or rattlesnake penis. Thet shood doit.

No tellin whut China's comin up with next. Perpetual motion machine...............betcha;-)

*I can name at least 5 people I personally know who underwent that there no good medical treatment (chemo - surgery), many years ago, and are still alive and kicking. This, plus most cancers can be CURED if caught early...........hell pneumonia'll kill ya if it ain't treated.
Advancing snake oil, poorly thought out theories, only creates false hope, disappointment, and misery. Maybe China bought a cancer cure franchise. He's smart enough. D'oh, yup.:confused4:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Now you are really getting into quack medicine territory. There is very little evidence of any sort that naturopathic treatments have any more than a placebo affect. In fact some naturopathic remedies like cupping and candling are throwbacks to 16th century medicine and have been proved to be of absolutely no use. In fact they may even be harmful.

I am however, willing to be persuaded. Can you show me scientific proof that any naturopathic remedy actually works consistently?

Probably. Will take a couple of days. I can get the name of at least one naturopath in Germany that has had success at this. I don't know how well documented any of it is.

Big pharma is interested in profit, and a cure for cancer would be very profitable. Any company that produces a "cure" for cancer would see revenues jump massively. As cancer is a fact of life, and people are getting cancer all the time, there would be a steady rate of new customers. The US, has a cancer rate of about 300 cases per 100,000. Do the math and you'll see that a cure would be a blockbuster drug, what every big pharma company is looking for.

Big Pharma is indeed interested in profit. That is why there is no rush for a cancer cure, only maintaining clients. If a pill could cure cancer it is one sale. To maintain a person is a sale a month for life.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Probably. Will take a couple of days. I can get the name of at least one naturopath in Germany that has had success at this. I don't know how well documented any of it is.

Big Pharma is indeed interested in profit. That is why there is no rush for a cancer cure, only maintaining clients. If a pill could cure cancer it is one sale. To maintain a person is a sale a month for life.

I wonder how much "cancer" that is "cured" by these naturopaths is really cancer. I think attitude and determination also play a role and perhaps the credit should be going there. No doubt some cancer is "cured" by a really strong immune system.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There can never be a magic bullet for cancer. There are too many varieties and too many different types of people (different blood types, diets, metabolism, etc.). Each case has to be looked at individually. The medical mafia has no time for that sort of scrutiny. So they use poisons and radiation. Some get cured, some have their lives extended some and some don't make it. I personally know as many who didn't make it as did. What I do know is that doctors do not cure cancer, the patient does.

Naturopaths have their place in in a health system, just as many other types of healers do, like acupuncture, and herbalists. But in the end, it depends on the patient's will to live.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

How many people do you know who live with cancer for long periods of time? Most are treated, or die. A drug treatment in place of chemo and radiation would be massively profitable.

My division (Animal Health) is even working on treatments for dog cancer with immunotherapies. This has an additional benefit to the Big Pharma division, because it doubles as an animal model for human pharmaceuticals.

Anyone who thinks drug companies aren't pursuing a cure for cancer are swallowing nonsense.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
How many people do you know who live with cancer for long periods of time? Most are treated, or die. A drug treatment in place of chemo and radiation would be massively profitable.

My division (Animal Health) is even working on treatments for dog cancer with immunotherapies. This has an additional benefit to the Big Pharma division, because it doubles as an animal model for human pharmaceuticals.

Anyone who thinks drug companies aren't pursuing a cure for cancer are swallowing nonsense.
Unlocking the Mystery
of Antineoplastons

A Natural Anticancer Agent
by Terri Mitchell

When Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski began searching in the 1960s for factors that would stop cancer, he had no idea he would discover one of the twenty-first century's most exciting anticancer treatments. He also had no idea it would take 40 years of his life to isolate a few peptides from the human body.

The Origin of Peptides
Peptides are derived from two or more amine acids by combination of the amine group of one acid with the carboxyl group of another, and are usually obtained by partial hydrolysis of proteins. These chains of amine acid residues have remarkable biological functions ranging from hormonal regulation to antibiotic activities.
Medical practitioners in ancient Egypt, Greece, India, and Rome predicted the existence of what are now called peptides. These ancient healers believed healthy people had substances in their bodies that could be taken out and put into sick people to cure them. These mysterious factors are among other phenomena that have been demonstrated but not identified for eons. We now know some of these substances by names like antibodies, cytokines (produced by immune cells), and vitamins. These factors maintain organ function and curtail threats such as bacteria, but it is reasonable to suspect that the human body manufactures other compounds that might target cancer.
In the late 1800s, the Polish researcher Stanislaus Bondzynski discovered natural "bioactive peptides" in the body, but did not realize that they could stop the growth of cancer. Although published in scientific journals of the time, his findings were ignored by all but a few. Today, however, bioactive peptides are a big-ticket item for drug companies searching for new sources of profits. Peptides such as insulin and growth hormone have changed the face of medicine.

Discovering Antineoplastons
Others who followed Bondzynski confirmed and expanded on his work, including Dr. Burzynski. In 1968, Dr. Burzynski reported on the first group of what would eventually become "antineoplastons" — natural anticancer agents found in the blood of healthy people but mysteriously absent in the blood of people with cancer. Antineoplastons were different from Bondzynski's peptides and those isolated by others.
Subsequent research found that Dr. Burzynski's antineoplastons could be divided into two groups: those with broad-spectrum activity against cancer, and those with effects against certain types of cancer. Dr. Burzynski continued to refine and test the factors throughout the 1970s. Finally, it was proven beyond a doubt that the factors did in fact stop cancer growth, both in vitro and in vivo. But Dr. Burzynski was unable to determine exactly how they worked.
Meanwhile, another medical researcher, Dr. Ming Liau, had been investigating abnormalities in cancer cells that allow them to keep multiplying. Dr. Liau discovered that cancer cells have abnormal versions of enzymes involved in cell growth. These enzymes relate to "methylation," a simple biochemical reaction with enormous implications for cancer patients because of its relationship to cancer cell growth. Dr. Liau discovered that methylation-related enzymes in cancer cells switch the reaction into permanent "overdrive" so that cancer cells constantly replicate.
Dr. Liau joined Dr. Burzynski's group and began testing whether antineoplastons could affect this process. He discovered that some antineoplastons stop runaway cell growth and cause the cells to revert to normal behavior. This ability of cancer cells to "normalize" is an exciting phenomenon in cancer research. Only a few things are known to provoke it, including vitamin A derivatives, hormones, vitamin D3, and emodin (found in grape vines and other plants).

Methylation and Cancer
As with Bondzynski's bioactive peptides, however, it would be decades before anyone understood the important connection between what Dr. Liau was studying — abnormal methylation enzymes — and cancer. In the early 1990s, the connection was finally made, and today methylation is one of the most challenging areas of cancer research. The National Cancer Institute lists methylation-related research as a main priority under its new initiatives. But when Dr. Liau made his discovery, no one understood the importance of methylation to cancer and its treatment.
Dr. Burzynski continued to isolate antineoplastons from healthy people and synthesize them for use in people with cancer. He knew that cancer patients actually have the factors but for some reason excrete them, and that if patients stopped excreting the factors when treated with antineoplastons, they would likely respond to treatment. Above all, Dr. Burzynski knew that the factors work with very little toxicity, selectively targeting cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone.
Aside from knowing that some antineoplastons affect methylation enzymes, however, Dr. Burzynski still was not sure how they worked. Nevertheless, he noted that one antineoplaston attaches to DNA like some types of cancer drugs, while another was structurally related to phenylbutyrate, a natural fatty acid that can stop cancer through a process known as "acetylation." Acetylation is similar to methylation in its ability to control the activation and deactivation of genes, which is critical to the study of cancer. Today, acetylation is a hot topic in both cancer and longevity research.
To date, Dr. Burzynski has isolated and synthesized 20 different antineoplastons from humans and several others from animals. His "third generation" of antineoplastons has 1,000 times more activity than the first ones he isolated, allowing fewer to be given but with much greater effect.
While Dr. Burzynski continues to look for new anticancer factors, finding them is slow, painstaking work, and many such factors may be needed for each type of cancer. Hundreds of antineoplastons may wait undiscovered. Finding, isolating, and synthesizing each one may take a long time. Yet, as the mysterious workings of antineoplastons continue to be revealed, Dr. Burzynski plunges forward with the enthusiasm of a young student on the brink of a great discovery.
Life Extension caught up with Dr. Burzynski at his clinic in Houston, where he specializes in treating glioma, a form of brain cancer.
LE: You're very excited about some new research that's coming out. Tell us about it.
Burzynski: We are about to learn the results of a DNA microarray we did to see what one of the antineoplastons does to 3,000 genes of glioblastoma brain tumor cells.
LE: What is a microarray?
Burzynski: Essentially, it's a test that enables us to take a close look at a lot of genes in a short period of time.
LE: Why is this important?
Burzynski: By looking at the DNA of the cancer cell, we can see which genes are abnormal, and how antineoplaston treatment may reverse these abnormalities.
LE: Give us an example of what you're looking for.
Burzynski: In about 30-40% of all cancers, an oncogene, or cancer gene, known as "ras" is activated. When activated, ras allows a protein to stick to the cell and send an abnormal signal. If we can deactivate ras, we can slow down cancer. The microarray will tell us which antineoplastons can shut this gene down.
LE: Why is ras activated in cancer cells but not in normal cells?
Burzynski: Abnormal methylation or mutation of the ras gene causes abnormal activation. If we can normalize methylation or inhibit protein produced by the gene, we can deactivate the gene and interfere with cancer's ability to replicate and spread.
LE: Can antineoplastons normalize DNA methylation?
Burzynski: Yes. Antineoplastons normalize. DNA methylation and deactivate ras oncogene protein, making a gene behave normally.
LE: Does the treatment affect normal cells?
Burzynski: No, this is why antineoplastons are a nontoxic treatment. They affect only abnormal cells. Another example of the ras gene being abnormally activated is the "elephant man" (John Merrick). The abnormal growths on his head and body were probably benign tumors caused by a defect in the gene that inhibits ras. In effect, the elephant man may have been suffering from methylation abnormalities, among other things.
LE: The most hopeful and exciting thing about methylation research as it relates to cancer is that abnormal methylation can be reversed — it can be made normal again — which means that nonfunctional genes can be made to function again.
Burzynski: That is correct.
LE: We talked about cancer genes. What about "tumor suppressor genes"? How do they relate to cancer?
Burzynski: Tumor suppressor genes normally cause proteins to be made that provoke apoptosis — a process that naturally destroys cancer cells. This goes on all the time in healthy tissue. In cancer cells, tumor suppressor genes are shut down; they don't work. The idea is to reactivate them.
LE: The p53 gene is an important tumor suppressor gene, isn't it?
Burzynski: Yes, and it is of great interest to us because it's not working in about 70% of white Americans with brain tumors. In Japanese patients, it doesn't work in 50 – 60%. One of the antineoplastons reactivates p53.
LE: What causes the gene to shut down?
Burzynski: First, abnormal methylation and mutation of the gene itself, and antineoplastons reverse this. Also, three important enzymes relate to how cancer cells multiply. All three involve methylation. We've discovered that in normal cells, the enzymes stick together briefly, and then come apart. In cancer cells, they stick together and make the cells keep replicating. It's as though a switch is stuck in the "on" position. At least three of our antineoplastons make the enzymes disassociate. When the enzymes are normalized, the cancer cells undergo apoptosis, or cell death.
LE: So some antineoplastons appear to be able to restore the normal function of important genes without toxicity?
Burzynski: Yes, from what we know so far. The 3,000-gene microarray that we've just done is going to give us more information in this regard.
LE: As if methylation and cancer weren't complicated enough, your latest publication concerns some new research on DNA structures known as histones and their role in cancer.
Burzynski: Yes, this also has to do with normalizing the behavior of cancer cells. "Histone deacetylase inhibitors" are a new class of drugs being tested for cancer. Some of the antineoplastons are natural histone deacetylase inhibitors. Acetylation is a process related to methylation. Both affect how genes behave. One affects the other, so it's important to address both processes. When cancer cells are treated with drugs that modulate both, you get a better response.
LE: We understand that four antineoplastons are undergoing clinical trials under FDA supervision for a variety of cancers, including brain stem glioma, childhood cerebral astrocytoma, malignant lymphoma, colon cancer, melanoma, prostate cancer, breast cancer, and others.
Burzynski: There are 76 studies in all.
LE: Brain cancer is your special interest, but do you treat other types of cancer?
Burzynski: Yes, we do.
LE: When you administer the antineoplastons, the patient wears a pump that constantly delivers the treatment. Why is it done this way?
Burzynski: The treatment has to be given gradually because the cancer cells are dying. There is something called "tumor lysis syndrome," where the patient can get sick from the dying cells. We've found that if the treatment is given over a period of two to eight months, the tumor disappears more quickly and safely.
LE: Are the antineoplastons made synthetically? In other words, once you isolate the natural substance from the body, you then create it in a laboratory?
Burzynski: That's correct.
LE: Could antineoplastons possibly have other uses? Aging is another phenomenon that involves abnormal methylation. Could antineoplastons be used to reverse aging as well?
Burzynski: Yes. We've noticed that people who get antineoplastons for cancer treatment receive other benefits as well — for example, they are resistant to common viral infections. Their blood cholesterol is normalized and they are less susceptible to breast cancer and enlargement of the prostate. Their skin is healthier, they are less depressed, and they have more energy.
LE: One final question. If you were able to isolate and synthesize every antineoplaston made by the entire body, could you theoretically cure every type of cancer there is?
Burzynski: Possibly.
LE: And more, right?
Burzynski: And more.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

You'd have to say the exact same thing about this guy. Think about it. He's doing exactly what 'big pharma' are accused of doing.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We'd be further ahead if we spent as much time and money on prevention as we do on cure. Cancer is not a normal condition and yet 1/4 of people get it and 1/8 die from it. The reason I say it is not normal is because it is virtually unheard of in some geographic locations. Life style is probably one of the biggest contributing factors. It seems (to me) the older the patient the better the tolerance to it and the longer longevity.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
We'd be further ahead if we spent as much time and money on prevention as we do on cure. Cancer is not a normal condition and yet 1/4 of people get it and 1/8 die from it. The reason I say it is not normal is because it is virtually unheard of in some geographic locations. Life style is probably one of the biggest contributing factors. It seems (to me) the older the patient the better the tolerance to it and the longer longevity.

Yay Jlm..............let's hear it for the old folks...........yay.

The point of the cancer industry is not really to cure cancer -- it is to keep raising money for the alleged, and never-ending, "search for the cure." And the hard-hitting documentary Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business exposes all this as director Eric Merola tracks the 14-year battle of Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski -- the man responsible for creating the all-natural, non-toxic cancer cure featured in the film -- to protect his unique protocol from being stolen by the government and Big Pharma, and to defend his freedom to treat cancer patients with unconventional methods.

http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=F...

The point of your posts is to prove you're full of ****. No need to proceed. You done it!! And Chingfoochamodingfalalo......loves you.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
JLM
We'd be further ahead if we spent as much time and money on prevention as we do on cure.
It sounds very intellectual .....but How do you prevent a cancer without first learning what it is .What do you say to a young girl who has a tumor in her brain ?....sorry honey ,mommy didn't do enough prevention ?