Strange... & Really Strange News-bites

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:-(.............How stupid can you get award.

Hope she's putting some money away for liposuction and a heart transplant. To say nothing of insulin shots and a seeing eye dog.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Hope she's putting some money away for liposuction and a heart transplant. To say nothing of insulin shots and a seeing eye dog.

Absolutely !!! What folks won't do for that almighty buck.8O

(PS...like your avatar. Hoo Nose?? indeed.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Kee-ripes! Here I am celebrating dumping 65 lb in six months just by getting a dog who'll nag me for a walk....

...well a lot more than one - like around 9 k a day....

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Gluttony is such a disgusting deadly sin. The thought of people eating for a contest, being encouraged to shovel food into their face - as much and as fast as they can - makes me want to toss my cookies. I suspect that people are encouraging the gluttony because they are hoping that eventually the glutton will explode onto the computer screen. Everyone will have a good laugh and wait for the next moron to do something like inhale helium until they float to Mars.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
wait for the next moron to do something like inhale helium until they float to Mars.

LOL. Mars might not be a bad place for these morons to inhabit.;-)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It was a sad day back in 1985 when Mortally Obese Albert (PC) aka Fat Albert was laid to rest after a long fight with diabetes. The amputations and blindness were the hardest part for the Junkyard Gang to overcome.

Some say it is was what pushed Weird Harold into heroin and his tragic yet potential suicidal overdose short after Albert's demise.

Bucky is now a grandmother after being a single mom raising Albert's children living on fixed income after being laid off from the AC Delco plant in Detroit.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It was a sad day back in 1985 when Mortally Obese Albert (PC) aka Fat Albert was laid to rest after a long fight with diabetes. The amputations and blindness were the hardest part for the Junkyard Gang to overcome.

Some say it is was what pushed Weird Harold into heroin and his tragic yet potential suicidal overdose short after Albert's demise.

Bucky is now a grandmother after being a single mom raising Albert's children living on fixed income after being laid off from the AC Delco plant in Detroit.
.............Now THAT is a real tear jerker.;-)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

And artificial limbs in case the diabetes results in amputations.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
And artificial limbs in case the diabetes results in amputations.
Might be an idea for the lady to reserve a brain .... ( preferably a republican/ conservative/tea partier one that is hardly used. )

she is gonna need all the help and transplants she can get.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
You just can't help spamming every thread with some form of your anti Americanism eh?
Gee.........like the conservatives in Canada are any brighter and not included.. A con is a con. regardless of the stripes or leaf.

an aside.....but only a true american patriot would be defending the US as blindly as you do. Hanging on to what WAS is counterproductive. At one time ......over a decade ago......the US was a place to be reckoned with. Things have changed. Do try and keep up.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Gee.........like the conservatives in Canada are any brighter and not included.. A con is a con. regardless of the stripes or leaf.

an aside.....but only a true american patriot would be defending the US as blindly as you do. Hanging on to what WAS is counterproductive. At one time ......over a decade ago......the US was a place to be reckoned with. Things have changed. Do try and keep up.
Can you point out where I defended the US?

Why do you, a self proclaimed peace seeking global community type, want to project divides such as labeling a Native, that doesn't recognize a separation of the two nations, an American patriot?

Do you understand the absurdity and hypocrisy in your commentary?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Can you point out where I defended the US?

Why do you, a self proclaimed peace seeking global community type, want to project divides such as labeling a Native, that doesn't recognize a separation of the two nations, an American patriot?

Do you understand the absurdity and hypocrisy in your commentary?
a Native, that doesn't recognize a separation of the two nations, an American patriot

am I reading this right when I say that you see Canada and the US as one nation?? Please clarify . thx.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
a Native, that doesn't recognize a separation of the two nations, an American patriot

am I reading this right when I say that you see Canada and the US as one nation?? Please clarify . thx.
I don't recognise a border. I don't separate people like you do. I actually believe in unity and peace.

Why must I join you in your hypocritical crusade, to be absolved of the silly divisive label you have chosen to hypocritically apply?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't recognise a border.
They still have that law if a Canadian born Member of an American tribe can't be refused citizenship into the US?

I wonder if an Mexican born American from an original American nation can get the same ticket if they come through Canada? Want to start a legit Coyote business? They have plenty of top notch tradesmen in the PEMEX oil fields.