penis cut off and ground

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Man ‘deserved’ to have penis cut

DAN WHITCOMB, Reuters

First posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:42:27 EDT AM

Catherine Kieu Becker is seen in this July 11, 2011 police mugshot. (Reuters)
LOS ANGELES - A California woman has been arrested over accusations she drugged her estranged husband, cut off his penis and ground it up in a garbage disposal before alerting police, authorities said on Tuesday.
Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, was taken into custody on Monday night after telling officers who found her husband tied to the bed and bleeding from his groin that he had "deserved it", Garden Grove Police Lt. Jeff Nightengale said in a written statement.
Becker is accused of drugging her husband's food to make him sleepy, slicing off his penis with a knife, tossing it into the garbage disposal and turning the unit on, Nightengale said. She then called 911, he added.
Becker's 51-year-old husband, who was not identified by police, told detectives he laid down on the bed, believing something was wrong with his food, Nightengale said.
He later woke up to find himself tied to the bed with his wife tugging at his clothes before she grabbed his penis and cut it off, Nightengale said the man had reported.
Becker was arrested on suspicion of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse and booked into Orange County jail.
Her husband was taken to a local hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery and was listed in serious condition.
Nightengale said the couple was apparently married but going through a divorce.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/07/13/man-deserved-to-have-penis-cut

that gives a whole new meaning to 'ground beef'
8O

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
That had to hurt eh? Wonder what he did to deserve it? Has anyone noticed the comment
estranged husband? That would lead me to believe they were no longer playing house.
Best we wait till the whole story comes out to find out why she did what she did,
Ground up, wow she must have been angry to do that. Does this mean the romance is
finally over?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I read this a couple of days ago... or was it yesterday?

Anyways, I'd like to know wtf he did that "Deserved" this happening to him?

In the other situation of Lorena Bobbit, he apparently sexually assaulted her.... no details in what happened here though. Either way, nobody fk'n deserves this happening to them. Do we live in an extremist muslim society now?

Is this going to start being a common practice when relationships fail or someone is assaulted? Cut off someone's penis??

Maybe in turn, men should start lopping off women's breasts or their clitoris.... oh but then men would be monsters.

Maybe her soon-to-be ex-husband did something horrible to her..... if so, then why didn't she go to the police?

Maybe he cheated on her, maybe he sexually assaulted her, maybe he was just a bad husband or didn't care about her feelings..... is that justification for chopping people up these days? Is that justification for lopping off someone's genitals?

I can see slicing off someone's penis during a physical confrontation where your life is in danger or to prevent yourself from being raped.... in the heat of the moment if you will.

But to deliberately drug someone, tie them down, slice off their penis while they're awake and aware of it happening, and then tossing it down a garbage disposal so there's no chance of having it surgically re-attached.... there's no excuse for that, you're just fk'n sick in the head.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
They were splitting up, so, nothing he did 'deserved' this. She clearly wasn't trapped in an abusive situation.

The only thing that 'justifies' genital mutilation, is an attempt to end a physical attack. Infidelity, and all the other bull men and women have used to excuse genital mutilation of their spouses or significant others, is just that, an excuse, not a reason.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That's right. Without the whole story there is nothing to really have an opinion about this story. I'm curious what he was doing having supper with her and why he was in their bed if they were divorcing.

Fingertrouble

Electoral Member
Nov 8, 2006
Calgary
This guy may have indeed been a abusive individual or has done things that angered his wife, but her anger and retribution will only guarantee to get her some serious time in Prison. I cant see anyway that she would get off these charges. Drugging him is a premeditated act, not something that done in an instant of rage. There is no way that they (the US justice system) will want this sort of vigilantism be seen as somehow "acceptable" and that is what could happen if she were to get off the charges.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
That had to hurt eh? Wonder what he did to deserve it? Has anyone noticed the comment
estranged husband? That would lead me to believe they were no longer playing house.
Best we wait till the whole story comes out to find out why she did what she did,
Ground up, wow she must have been angry to do that. Does this mean the romance is
finally over?

I may not add any other word :)

No, I remembered a story from the Pharaoh Egyptians time:
Two brothers loving each other with their brotherhood, the older married a woman, the woman desired for the younger brother who refused to commit adultery with the wife of his brother; the wife accused him that he wanted to rape her; her husband the older brother was furious, and he ran after his younger brother to kill or beat him; the younger brother ran away, then crossed a river; at the next bank, he called for his older brother: Brother, see I shall cut my male organ before your eyes, how can you imagine that I may betray you?
The older brother was very sad; I too am sad till now :(

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
For some reason certain extreme feminist... NOT ALL... thnk this is a big joke. I saw this yesterday and was reading comments and you get the usual people...

"LOL... Good for her!"

... etc.

I guess violent mutulations are acceptable in some circumstances to these people. A man simply put it...

"Would it have been ok to have a woman's breasts cut off if the situations are reveresed?"

This guy may have indeed been a abusive individual or has done things that angered his wife, but her anger and retribution will only guarantee to get her some serious time in Prison. I cant see anyway that she would get off these charges. Drugging him is a premeditated act, not something that done in an instant of rage. There is no way that they (the US justice system) will want this sort of vigilantism be seen as somehow "acceptable" and that is what could happen if she were to get off the charges.

And she will have major support at the court house for her too! Just like Lorena Bobbit did.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I just noticed the absence of 'sexual assault' on the charge list. If a man sliced his wife's genital up because they were fighting, I suspect it would be on the list.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I just noticed the absence of 'sexual assault' on the charge list. If a man sliced his wife's genital up because they were fighting, I suspect it would be on the list.

Nice catch Karrie. Why wouldn't "sexual assault" be listed? I can't think of a worse sexual assault.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8OIf a guy "deserves" to have his penis cut off, he should be eating and sleeping somewhere other than the home wherein dwells the potential penis cutter...........eh.??

just sayin.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Drawn and quartered and life in prison.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
For some reason certain extreme feminist... NOT ALL... thnk this is a big joke. I saw this yesterday and was reading comments and you get the usual people...

"LOL... Good for her!"

... etc.

I guess violent mutulations are acceptable in some circumstances to these people. A man simply put it...

"Would it have been ok to have a woman's breasts cut off if the situations are reveresed?"

And she will have major support at the court house for her too! Just like Lorena Bobbit did.

Makes you scratch your head in wonderment, don't it, Eagle. Women who espouse violence of any kind shame themselves and cast a shadow over others of their sex who do not share their demented ideology.

I have a hard time envisioning the hatred it must have taken to stand there over the sink as the garburator ground up what must once have been such a source of pleasure. I can even begin to imagine the thoughts that must have been running through her head.