Jews condemn dog to death!

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Rabbinical court condemns 'reincarnated' dog to death by stoning | thetelegraph.com.au

A JERUSALEM rabbinical court has condemned to death by stoning a dog it suspects is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago.

According to Ynet website, the large dog made its way into the Monetary Affairs Court in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood of Mea Shearim in Jerusalem, frightening judges and plaintiffs.

Their preferred divine retribution was for the lawyer's spirit to move into the body of a dog, an animal considered impure by traditional Judaism.

Clearly still offended, one of the judges sentenced the animal to death by stoning by local children.

The canine target, however, managed to escape.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
THE BASTARDS!!!!

Not like the Muslims, who just LOVE dogs.

Thanks for the negative, CUBert. You and your sorry ilk are so predictable.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
I hope that none of these Arabs/Muslims/idiots will ever need a seeing eye dog.

On the other hand, I hope that they will.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I hope that none of these Arabs/Muslims/idiots will ever need a seeing eye dog.

On the other hand, I hope that they will.

This is about a Jewish Rabbinical court ruling? Why the need to bring up Muslims? They had absolutely nothing to do with this.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Is amnesty international involved?

I don't think AI get's involved with animal cases. Or are you just looking for an in to bash AI....kind of like jackie squeezing in a jab at Muslims when the OP doesn't have anything to do with Muslims.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I don't think AI get's involved with animal cases. Or are you just looking for an in to bash AI....kind of like jackie squeezing in a jab at Muslims when the OP doesn't have anything to do with Muslims.

Do you know if the Dog had any prior criminal past?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
All kidding aside, this is beyond stupid, but then every religion has it's share of complete Nutbars.

I understand the Iranians will be dismembering a parakeet for crapping an effigy of their prophet in the bottom of it's cage.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hasidics are a ****ed up bunch. Scary thing is they will have the Knesset loaded in their favour within 25 years.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Let's play a game called Find Hillary.

Nope no Hillary there in the Brooklyn NY Hasidim paper Der Zeitung

Ah...here she is in the official Whithouse photo of the same meeting.

Nice to see they have a lot in common with the Islamics eh?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
That **** is so funny, grown men so scared by a woman in a meeting that they have to delete her from the pictures.

It's not just the VP that is missing from the Jewish newspaper. There is also another woman at the back of the colour pic that isn't in the newspaper as well.