Resurrection of Conservative Youth Wing:


Nuggler
#1
..............Rebirth of Tory youth wing up for debate (external - login to view)...........


Ah, yes: HARPER YOUTH

nice ring to that.

They should be able to scare up some knives, torches, and banners, without too much of an effort.
 
CDNBear
#2
CC's very own Westmanguy is member of Conservative Youth. He's openly gay, started peaceful protest movements and an active young man in his community and University.
 
lone wolf
#3
Harper Youth ... three letters away from looking like truth....
 
CDNBear
#4
 
lone wolf
#5
Best you can do?
 
Mowich
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

..............Rebirth of Tory youth wing up for debate (external - login to view)...........


Ah, yes: HARPER YOUTH

nice ring to that.

They should be able to scare up some knives, torches, and banners, without too much of an effort.

Good frickin' grief..........hide your subhumans already. It is amazing how you can manufacture your comments out of a simple article that discusses whether or not the youth wing of our party needs to be integrated into the the party or not.
 
CDNBear
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Best you can do?

All your asinine post was worth.

Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Good frickin' grief..........hide your subhumans already. It is amazing how you can manufacture your comments out of a simple article that discusses whether or not the youth wing of our party needs to be integrated into the the party or not.

It's not hard to make up any manner of stupidity when you're blinded by ideological hatred.
 
lone wolf
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

All your asinine post was worth.

Asinine is something you can relate to is it? Have you a reasoned response ... or are you just going to bury it in bear shyte in hope it goes away?

For the record, "looking like" isn't "is"....
 
Corduroy
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Asinine is something you can relate to is it? Have you a reasoned response ... or are you just going to bury it in bear shyte in hope it goes away?

You're asking for a reasoned response to this?

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Harper Youth ... three letters away from looking like truth....

 
CDNBear
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Asinine is something you can relate to is it?

Absolutely, having been here for the mental melt down of the anti harper crowd.

Quote:

Have you a reasoned response ...

I'd need something reasonable to respond to.
Quote:

... or are you just going to bury it in bear shyte in hope it goes away?

Sounds like a plan, since that's definitely where your post belongs.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

For the record, "looking like" isn't "is"....

For the record, it's still asinine.
 
lone wolf
#11
Your opinion ... for what it's worth
 
CDNBear
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

You're asking for a reasoned response to this?

Some people think stupidity is reasonable.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Your opinion ... for what it's worth

A lot more than your asinine post.
 
lone wolf
#13
You can be right ... if it means so much to you....
 
CDNBear
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

You can be right ...

I know I am.

Quote:

...if it means so much to you....

I'm right so often around here, it's lost it's value.
 
Mowich
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

It's not hard to make up any manner of stupidity when you're blinded by ideological hatred.

How very true. I usually don't bother to respond to such inane comments but I am feeling a bit feisty today.
 
CDNBear
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

How very true. I usually don't bother to respond to such inane comments but I am feeling a bit feisty today.

Me too. After spending the better part of the week and all day Saturday cutting felled trees, from Wednesday's storm, I was in the mood for stimulating conversation.

Instead I find the usual insipidity that has become the norm for CC left leaning idologues.
 
Mowich
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Me too. After spending the better part of the week and all day Saturday cutting felled trees, from Wednesday's storm, I was in the mood for stimulating conversation.

Instead I find the usual insipidity that has become the norm for CC left leaning idologues.

I spent most of the past week finally getting my spring cleaning done here...........have been waiting for warm weather so I could open all the windows and doors to help get rid of the dust and debris of a long winter. Got Team 1040 on the radio so I can listen to all the latest news on the Canucks and thought I would take a break and see if there was anything worthwhile commenting on here.

Have not been listening to regular news or watching it on TV so I missed the storm in your are, Bear. Hope you didn't lose too many trees - I know how I feel when I have to get rid of any of mine. I treasure each and every one of them - even the notoriously shallow-rooted Spruce - which thankfully, are not in the majority.

As for the insipidity, it is one of the reasons that I rarely bother to comment on some of the more inflammatory topics or comments - they so often degenerate into personal attacks that are off topic and of absolutely no interest to me. But, I must add, I do enjoy reading your come-backs.
 
petros
#18
Is there something wrong with joining the Scouts?
 
CDNBear
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Is there something wrong with joining the Scouts?

Ya, paramilitary groups aren't fashionable anymore.
 
lone wolf
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Is there something wrong with joining the Scouts?

Not a thing. Damned fine organization. I enjoyed my time with them....
 
petros
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Not a thing. Damned fine organization. I enjoyed my time with them....

Good stuff in the Scouts. They don't indoctrinate kids to thinking one way.
 
CDNBear
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

They don't indoctrinate kids to thinking one way.

Really?
 
petros
#23
Really.


How does the Scouts politically influence a child to a "wing"?
 
CDNBear
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Really.


How does the Scouts politically influence a child to a "wing"?

That's not what you said, and they surely do indoctrinate youth. Their whole program is about uniformity following a single ideology. That's beside the fact that the Scouts have been taken to court to force them to be less 'right wing'.
 
petros
#25
RELIGIOUS Right Wing or politically Right Wing?
 
CDNBear
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

RELIGIOUS Right Wing or politically Right Wing?

Does it matter? Your comment was patently false.

The Scouts program is all about indoctrination, the Scouts as an organization, has been openly hostile to changing with the times.

I wonder if the Conservative Youth group has ever been sued to accept an openly gay member...

Oops, nope. Since Westy is openly gay and was welcomed with open arms.
 
Unforgiven
#27
Where can you get a Harper Youth Knife? I wouldn't mind having one just for a conversation piece. lol Excellent thread!
 
Ron in Regina
+2
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by UnforgivenView Post

Where can you get a Harper Youth Knife? I wouldn't mind having one just for a conversation piece. lol Excellent thread!


Like this one?



....or this one?

 
petros
#29
That's great for the gay guys from Brandon. Hooray for them. Did he learn to tie knots too?
 
TenPenny
#30
So why is the Liberal Party allowed to have a youth wing, and the Conservative aren't?
 

Similar Threads

2
Left-Wing or Right-Wing
by poliminister | Jan 21st, 2011
0
The Resurrection Men
by Blackleaf | Aug 6th, 2007
no new posts