Boy, 13 Brutally Murdered By Syrian Government

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
YouTube - ‪Hamza Al-Khateeb : 13 year old boy Tortured and Mutilated to death by Syrian regime‬‏

When the images of protest, death and destruction become overwhelming, it sometimes takes one horrendous case to spark worldwide outrage.
That anger in Syria is now the battered face of Hamza al-Khateeb.
The pudgy-cheeked 13-year-old — who was reportedly arrested, tortured and killed in custody — has become a symbol of the violent suppression of protesters by Syrian President Basher Assad’s regime and a potential tipping point after 12 weeks of bloodshed.
Hamza went missing after a protest in the southern Syrian village of Jiza on April 29, and until his body was returned to his family Friday, his whereabouts were unknown. Activists said he was tortured and killed by Syria’s security services during a month in custody.
Syrian state TV reported that Hamza was hit by three bullets outside the military complex where he was protesting. There was a delay in returning the body because his identity was unknown, the government-sponsored station stated.
But a video posted on YouTube showing his beaten corpse has sparked international condemnation and become a rallying cry for Syria’s protesters, who shouted this week: “We are all Hamza al-Khateeb.”
It is difficult to look at his injuries and not think about what he endured — the boy’s face is purple and swollen; there are bullet and burn marks on his chest. A narrator states that his kneecaps were also shattered and his penis severed.
“I have a child who is exactly that age and I just cannot comprehend the cruelty. It is so hitting home,” said Abdalla Rifai, of the Syrian Emergency Task Force. The Washington-based non-profit group was established to support the “democratic aspirations of Syrians” and is suing Assad’s regime in U.S. courts for human rights abuses.

Read more

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
As carried out by Muslims, they have no regard for any kind of human life that threatens them.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
As carried out by Muslims, they have no regard for any kind of human life that threatens them.

This boy was a Muslim.

I'm sure there will be someone along to make a Christian comparison or attach it to Israel, but as it stand the people who did this are the scum of the earth regardless of religion. I hope it propels the Syrians to take up against their government.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
This boy was a Muslim.
nt.
Yes, I know. He was killed because he was partaking in an activity that would lead to western ways.
Muslims will kill thousands of their own Muslims as long as they can either kill one infedel or discourage embracing western ways. It's all in their book of hate!!

Sounds like you're talking about, oh, anybody on the face of this earth, except a few Buddhists.

Oh, come now, surly you can come up with a better defense than this for Muslims.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Yes, I know. He was killed because he was partaking in an activity that would lead to western ways.
Muslims will kill thousands of their own Muslims as long as they can either kill one infedel or discourage embracing western ways. It's all in their book of hate!!

Sorry Durry, I'm not on board with you there. The scumbags who did this did it for control, not religion. They might hide behind their religion to perpetrate such atrocities, but there are Muslims [like this boy] who just wanted a better life.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Sorry Durry, I'm not on board with you there. The scumbags who did this did it for control, not religion. They might hide behind their religion to perpetrate such atrocities, but there are Muslims [like this boy] who just wanted a better life.

Well I agree they did it for control, but this control is to maintain their religious ways. So I would say this was inspired by their Muslim faith so they can keep control of their religious ways. If that makes sense?
I mean, why else would any sain person do this to a kid?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well I agree they did it for control, but this control is to maintain their religious ways. So I would say this was inspired by their Muslim faith so they can keep control of their religious ways. If that makes sense?

Syria is a secular society.

These arseholes did this because they are fascists, not because they are Muslims.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Was it just her head or all of her?...

She reminds me of this guy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That is why there is a saying, Don't bring your kids to a gunfight.

A good reason to curb the organizations that are the 'secret police' ours is CSIS. Egypt would seem to be on the way of 'appearing' to take steps to end some forms of corruption. Bribery being one.

So far it is not as bad as Bahrain or Libya where foreign troops were brought in to help kill the protesting civilians. Just sayin ....

Last edited:

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
That is why there is a saying, Don't bring your kids to a gunfight.

A good reason to curb the organizations that are the 'secret police' ours is CSIS. Egypt would seem to be on the way of 'appearing' to take steps to end some forms of corruption. Bribery being one.

So far it is not as bad as Bahrain or Libya where foreign troops were brought in to help kill the protesting civilians. Just sayin ....

CSIS.

Tell me something. Do you guys have an annual convention? Like Trekkies?:roll:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who do you think tortured him for information, the local meter-maid? Who did the torturing of 'political activists in Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, any South American country in the '70's and '80's. Does GITMO interview 'children'?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

You just can't help yourself but blame anything like this on Islam can you? I am sure it helps you justify your wars and hatred for Muslims in your own mind but you just prove from your attitude that you are no different than those radical jihadists you supposedly are against. It has nothing to do with religion. Syria is not a fundamental Muslim theocracy. This is entirely and simply a case of people who have power and control over the population not wanting to give it up. It has happened a thousand times throughout history in many empires and nations of many different religious backgrounds and beliefs. Hunger for gaining and keeping power has always been the main reason for this type of thing happening.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
This is entirely and simply a case of people who have power and control over the population not wanting to give it up. It has happened a thousand times throughout history in many empires and nations of many different religious backgrounds and beliefs. Hunger for gaining and keeping power has always been the main reason for this type of thing happening.
simply a case ....eh!!
thousand times....eh!!!

So these people just take some kid, torcher, maime and kill him ONLY because they want to control a population???

Now is this clear rational thinking, or what !!