Arnie has been messing with the hired help !!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
What is it with Americans and the people that come to the USA??
Just a couple of days ago it was that IMF guy from France, now we see Arnie has been doing it a lot if the time, oh boy!!

Maybe it's something in their diet??

Gotta get some of their diet, hee hee!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No. There are people in power out there who believe that the rest of society is there for their personal toys.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Arnie is a fraud and a fake. When he announced his candidacy on the Jay Leno show and told the audience that straightening out the California governmental system would be "No problem" I knew we had a fool on the ballot. All he ever did was emphasize that fact repeatedly. Now this comes up. I have one comment. I would see him in public appearances repeatedly (I reside just west of Sacramento) and when he would come out of the Men's Room his trousers legs would have dribble spots. That prompted a question. If he can't find it to relieve himself how did this happen? Do we have a "Miracle Child" here? This guy ripped off our state through his business associates and now he wants a commendation for service? Ridiculous!!

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
What is it with Americans and the people that come to the USA??
Just a couple of days ago it was that IMF guy from France, now we see Arnie has been doing it a lot if the time, oh boy!!

Maybe it's something in their diet??

Gotta get some of their diet, hee hee!!

What an unreasonable post!

Schwarzanegger is not a 'come to the USA' kind of person. He is, undoubtedly an immigrant, but he has been an American citizen a long time and was until recently the Governor of a state that has larger economy than that of Canada. Is he a morally responsible person? Based on his most recently revealed actions, his character probably leaves a whole lot to be desired.

But to blame him for his marital infidelity on the fact that he 'came to America' is just as silly as blaming the over-horny Frenchman (pardon the redundancy) for his alleged crime on his 'coming to America'.

We all know that Canadian diet must be real superior, because we also know that there is NO marital infidelity in Canada, never has been and never will be. RIGHT???

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Arnie is somewhat like Reagan he is a flim flam man. Arnie is a marital cheat and
a scoundrel, come to think of it he fit into the Kennedy clan quite well he probably
took lessons. As for Reagan he had the support of the moral majority and the, well
the Christian right yet he listened to fortune tellers and his actions were dependant
on how the stars lined up. These people were nothing short of a cruel joke played
on Americans. We had one of our own as well Mackenzie King made his overall
decisions after having discussions with his dead mother and his dog for God sake.
It doesn't matter where you came from if you are a little off as it were, you can come
from anywhere at all.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
decisions after having discussions with his dead mother and his dog for God sake.
It doesn't matter where you came from if you are a little off as it were, you can come
from anywhere at all.

hmmm this fits into another thread, wonder if his dog talked back, the miracle, have we discovered the
miracle, oh my, i'll drop to my knees and plead forgiveness, i'm a sinner no more, i've repented, i've
seen the light, oh, never mind, he probably didn't talk.

oh well, life goes on as usual, very normal and happy for me.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I'll give Arnie points for one thing: asking the media/public to leave Maria and the kids alone and aim all the vitriol at him, where it belongs. Maybe his handlers told him it was the only way he could deal with this situation in anything close to a positive light, maybe he really is contrite. Who knows. It was a crappy thing to do to his wife, it has to be devastating to her and their kids. At least he is finally trying to do the right thing.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I heard an interesting thing today, their seventeen year old son, patrick, tweeted a message that said.

I would like one normal day, and he signed it, patrick shriver.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
At least he is finally trying to do the right thing.
I don't think these type of people ever learn, it's like a sexual illness that's not curable,,,,my opinion anyways!!

I mean look at this guys age, just where the hell is his head ??

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Who cares? If he wasn't somewhat famous this would just be another of thousands that happen daily and we wouldn't know about it.

two guesses.

In a *********?
At least he didn't get a golf club upside the head.

Moderator's edit: vulgarity removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The trouble is he is famous and a role model at that. If he takes the money from
the movies and endorsements not to mention being the former governor, then he
has an obligation to behave in a civilized manner and that goes for the rest of
them, Arnie got caught up in the entitlement mentality and its too bad because he
is and alright guy.
Talloola you were talking about a miracle, well let me add they say that at the hour
of Kings death, the clock in his parliamentary office stopped forever. Think about
it he was a Liberal and the top Liberal at that, his clock stopped at the hour of his
death is that not divine enough for you? A Miracle, on your knees, the prayer starts
with Our Father who art in heaven, oh I can't remember the rest of it.
Its a miracle though eh?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
At least the reasoning for their split has finally seen the light of day(the fact that he fathered a child is pretty much a game-changer!). I was surprised when I first heard about the split, but not any longer.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Every noticed how these people all want fame and the limelight and appear everywhere.
Then when life blows up in their face they want privacy. Now I will hand it to him he has
said leave my family alone, and talk to me. That is at least a step in the right direction.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Talloola you were talking about a miracle, well let me add they say that at the hour
of Kings death, the clock in his parliamentary office stopped forever. Think about
it he was a Liberal and the top Liberal at that, his clock stopped at the hour of his
death is that not divine enough for you? A Miracle, on your knees, the prayer starts
with Our Father who art in heaven, oh I can't remember the rest of it.
Its a miracle though eh?

interesting coincidence indeed, I have a bit of a bruise on one knee, will have to delay,
and delay and delay -------------------maybe in my next life, --------oh yeah, I
don't believe in that either, oh well i'll just put it on my list of things to do
when I have nothing to do------