movies FOR YOUR GIRL/GUY

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

LAUGHTER IS ALWAYS A GOOD MOVIE TO SHARE WITH YOUR GIRL/GUY ADD A BIT OF ROMANCE AND HEY PRESTO ...

;-)
SHARE YOUR FAVS :?:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The Thomas Crown Affair

I don't think I've ever seen the end of this movie. The first 1/2 to 2/3rds is
pretty good. A good movie to share with your Guy/Girl.

Someday I'll have to watch the whole thing.8O :lol::lol::lol:

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
The Thomas Crown Affair

This movie rings a bell i will have to check it out again thankx Ron ;-)

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
The Thomas Crown Affair

i found it made in the same year as my pick

summary A very rich and successful playboy amuses himself by stealing artwork, but may have met his match in a seductive detective.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
i found it made in the same year as my pick

summary A very rich and successful playboy amuses himself by stealing artwork, but may have met his match in a seductive detective.

Watch it with someone you like, and maybe you'll never see the
end of that movie too. I've seen the first half several times....:lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I've never seen the end of 'Red Dragon'. There is a particular scene in the movie(if you've watched it, you'll know the one I'm talking about) that we got to, and that was it.;-):cool:

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
I've never seen the end of 'Red Dragon'. There is a particular scene in the movie(if you've watched it, you'll know the one I'm talking about) that we got to, and that was it.;-):cool:

Is that this movie...???

Video description: FBI Agent Will Graham has been called out of early retirement to catch a serial killer. He asks for the help of his arch-nemesis, Dr. Hannibal 'The Cannibal'

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I have never malfunctioned and I take exception to you even insinuating something like that. I did have a problem once getting my girlfriend completely blown up and thought that maybe I wasn't performing well until I realized she had a pin hole under her arm. I was so glad when I realized it wasn't me with the problem.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Is that this movie...???

Video description: FBI Agent Will Graham has been called out of early retirement to catch a serial killer. He asks for the help of his arch-nemesis, Dr. Hannibal 'The Cannibal'

That sounds about right. It is(I believe) the third movie in the series, and there is a character with angel wings tattooed to his back, and a blind woman as well.

Very nice scene in it.;-)

I wonder how it ended? I guess I'll have to rent it again someday.:lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I have never malfunctioned and I take exception to you even insinuating something like that. I did have a problem once getting my girlfriend completely blown up and thought that maybe I wasn't performing well until I realized she had a pin hole under her arm. I was so glad when I realized it wasn't me with the problem.

Thank goodness for electrical tape, eh Cannuck?;-):lol:

rufus

Electoral Member
Mar 7, 2009
That sounds about right. It is(I believe) the third movie in the series, and there is a character with angel wings tattooed to his back, and a blind woman as well.

Very nice scene in it.;-)

I wonder how it ended? I guess I'll have to rent it again someday.:lol:

Red Dragon is actually the first book in the series. The second is The Silence of the Lambs and then Hannibal. Harris wrote the book Hannibal Rising as a prequel to the series to explain why and how Hannibal became what he was. I have read all of his books but have not seen all of the movies.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Red Dragon is actually the first book in the series. The second is The Silence of the Lambs and then Hannibal. Harris wrote the book Hannibal Rising as a prequel to the series to explain why and how Hannibal became what he was. I have read all of his books but have not seen all of the movies.

You are correct of course.:smile:

I had meant to say that it was the third movie out for release(after The Silence of The Lambs and Hannibal).:smile: